Cover Image: Perfectly Inappropriate

Perfectly Inappropriate

ARC received for review

Noah and Olivia had sparks and chemistry from their first meeting, and he sure knew how to use some toys. He was almost to sweet to be dominant. He ex needs a bloody nose and two black eyes. Her BFF, Paige, was hilarious. I don't think anyone will ever tame her. I didn't get the title. It just didn't fit the book.
Perfectly Inappropriate, a standalone, by USA Today bestselling author Stacey Kennedy, is an exceptional hit. I was captivated from page one and unable to put it down until I finished it.  Perfectly Inappropriate is one of those books that is going to suck you in and not spit you out until it is over.

Olivia has just gotten out of a serious relationship when her best friend, Paige, encourages her to sign up for SiR. SiR is an app that matches you up with a well-trained dominant to act out your wildest fantasies. Upon signing up, Olivia is matched with Noah, a New York Senator who believes in privacy when it comes to his sex life. Olivia and Noah embark on a week-long romance to get their fill.

From the beginning my heart broke for Olivia and what she had to endure. From the moment Olivia and Noah meet you can tell that it is going to be a journey for both of them. I love that from the beginning, when they meet, they make their intentions known so neither one is leading the other on. I love that Noah brings out the best in Olivia, the confident person I know she can be. Just like Olivia brings out the best in Noah no matter how much he tries to fight it.

This is not your typical BDSM book. Yes, you have the BDSM scenes but it is more about the vanilla, the romance, watching two people who are not looking for love, fall in love. There is not one part of this book I would want changed because it is perfect just the way it is. It gives you all the feels to make you fall in love with the characters.

You will not regret preordering or one clicking.

** ARC provided for an honest review **
This Olivia & Noah story let me say its ONE-HOT story. They had chemistry thats sizzling HOT and off the charts, This story full of emotions some drama along the way. If BDSM your thing in stories this is for Stacey is the Queen of writing BDSM. Its a must read, I received an advance reader copy from NetGalley. Another awesome story Stacey.

Release Date: November 27th
PRE-ORDER TODAY!
Amazon| Nook | iBooks | Kobo | Google Play
Perfectly Innapropriate is a new sexy story by Stacey Kennedy. I liked the story and the characters in this book a lot.  It had some drama and a happy ending.  Perfectly Inppropriate contains a lot of sexy BDSM content.
Looking for a naughty but nice light hearted take on the powerful dom and innocent sub, then you will enjoy this enchanting afternoon read! A captivating storyline with characters that are easy to relate to, I fell quickly into this story. Having read and loved the Club Sin series, I am a fan of Stacey's work and this quick read was worth it. At times, the words I was reading was almost like having a therapy session, encouraging me to get out there and live my dreams! So if you're looking for a little bit of kink combined with a love story, get comfy and take some time for yourself while and start reading!
A copy of this book was provided via NetGalley for a honest review.

4 stars

This is the first book that I have read and reviewed for Author Stacey Kennedy and I have been asking myself  "Why"???  I need to go back and read more by her.

I completely enjoyed the way the story flowed.  I liked the character development and their relationship.  The only thing I did not like was reading the last page and wanting more.  I wanted more of Olivia and Noah.

Olivia Watts just the girl next door with such a big heart.  Everyone can see how much she loves just from meeting her.  Of course being so loving can cost you your own heartbreak.  But the best way to heal a broken heart is to get back out there.  Find someone that makes you feel whole again even if its just a fantasy.

Enter Noah Grant.  Strong demanding handsome devil.  Or maybe he is an angel in disguise.  Noah is just what Olivia needs and when they agree to just a week of hot sex and fun.  What is there to lose?

Sometimes fate has a funny way of putting you in the right place at the right time.  Can you find love in a week?  Noah does not think so but Olivia may just be the game changer for him.
A fairly tame for the premise BDSM romance featuring a politician who is matched with a new to the scene submissive via an app. He promises one week and one week only, but finds she is perfect for his public life too.
Olivia & Noah are like oil and water and really shouldn't mesh ;) But they do, on so many levels.

Sweet, sexy, funny and Perfectly Inappropriate! lol
Loved it!! This is Olivia and Noah book, when I first saw this book I saw it said new adult? So to me new adult means mild hotness? Well let me tell you this book is sizzling!! Lol I really enjoyed the story line all the characters! It's BDSM but not over the top! It was really done well! Definitely don't miss out on this book! Thank you NetGalley and the publishers for sharing this book with me!
Noah is often taken aback by his woman's generosity and thoughtfulness, "he brushed his knuckles across her cheek. “Thank you for today, Olivia. This is . . .”— his honest smile caught her breath—“. . . no one has ever done anything like this for me before. I’ve enjoyed this day immensely.” I liked this book, I really loved Noah.
WOW ... perfectly sweet and spicy all rolled up with a huge heart. I shouldn't even be surprised tho because this author does those things really well on a consistent basis. I mean this story was just delicious! I could not get enough of Olivia and Noah, apart or together. They were beautiful people.

There's very few authors I can say that when I turn to one of their books, I'm 100% sure I'm going to feel happy and satisfied after reading their words. Stacey Kennedy is one of those authors. You get the sexy. You get the heart. You get the growth and you get the HEA :) Always. *sigh* I wish she could write faster LOL
This book was a miss for me. The writing was like a narration. I could not get into this book because of this reason. The story was shaky a best too.
I found the storyline to not be that interesting.

Unfortunately, I would have liked to know a little bit more about the characters instead of charging right into their romance.