Cover Image: Perfectly Inappropriate

Perfectly Inappropriate

First this book is well written and has great characters with an amazing story line.  Where do I start.,,,,Going through the pain of boyfriend / best friend who betrays you is heartbreaking. Next the meeting a man who  begins to understands you and makes the hurt go away is a special way starting all over.  You can't let the past control your life and the need to look into the future with a man who gets you is truly an awakening.  Again, great book!  Thank you for sharing your writing with the world..
Perfectly Inappropriate is a quick, steamy read. Despite the quick connection between Noah and Olivia they were such a good match. Olivia needed someone to build up her spirits after all that happened with her jerk of an ex and Noah was the perfect man for the job. He pushed her limits but also showered her with care and concern for her well being and respected and encouraged her interests.

Olivia's BFF was awesome as was Noah's mom. I wish a little more had happened with her other "friend" but I love how things worked out with the jerk of an ex.
For a BDSM book, this was surprisingly...vanilla. The heroine had been hurt in a previous relationship and yet decided to rush headlong into a new one. It felt rushed, the characters seemed very shallow, and I can’t figure out when they would’ve had time to fall in love.
this book was ok but I didn't like the insta love.i felt like he was a rebound and too soon. I didn't think the Dom element was needed. Especially because they never addressed him using an app to find women for a week at a time. I like to think their relationship could have developed more organically.  A big deal was made of her list of wants and none of it was even addressed
This was a good book overall.  I liked that the hesitation of getting into a relationship so soon after one ending was more an issue for Olivia.  It was nice to see characters acting like real people and thinking about repercussions before getting into a relationship.
It seemed like the book should be called Fate Leads Us since everything lead Noah and Olivia to be together and Olivia following her dreams.
I loved this book. Admittedly I do not know much about dom/sub roles and have only read a limited number of books with that theme, however I can say with confidence that this was a good one. It wasn't outlandish or awkward it was hot. Immediately I loved Olivia. Getting over her shocking split from her ex fiance she settles for a job she now feels stuck in and is really needing to shake things up. Enter her super fun bestie Paige who helps give Olivia that push to try an app that matches subs and doms. That's where the hot politician Noah and Olivia hook up. Instantly chemistry flows and you want to see these two continue with whatever is brewing between them. The romance is light and chemistry is steamy hot. This book was fun and flowed with ease between the 2 characters stories. This story did not drag, it kept me completely interested and I read this really quick I just had to know how it ended. This is my first book by Stacey Kennedy and I definitely want to go back and read more.
"For once, Olivia, don't be the good girl. Do something perfectly inappropriate, all because you can."

I enjoyed Stacey Kennedy's Club Sin series so I decided to check out her latest standalone. While one has nothing to do with the other, one thing is consistent in her stories. She writes a gentle but bossy man with a big heart very well.

Right from the beginning, I was on team Olivia. She's been dealt a bad hand in life so far and deserves a win. All the years she wasted on her cheating ex can never be regained. There's not enough tears, chocolate or wine to solve her problems, but she does have a best friend to listen and offer her a place to stay. Like the good friend that she is, not only is she helping her drown her sorrows, but she's got a plan to cheer her up. Why not fulfill a fantasy or two by trying out this hot new dating app everyone is talking about? She gets the info and encourages her to step outside of her comfort zone and try something new. Playing it safe hasn't paid off for her. Not with her fiancé, her house, or her job. So, why not? What has she got to lose that she hasn't already lost?

Woo Hoo! What an adventure it was to join Olivia on her quest to find herself. I don't blame her. I'd love to get lost in the arms of sexy Noah and then look for myself there later. Rinse. Repeat.

Perfectly Inappropriate took me a few places I wasn't expecting and that's a good thing. There are pain and loss but also empowerment and discovery. Olivia got lucky with the perfect man to introduce her to what she had been missing without evening knowing it. "He didn't want only to wake her body up tonight. He wanted to erase the damage others had caused. The slight pain she could not hide." Too bad he only has her for a week and then the fantasy will be over...right?
Kennedy Fan!  Perfectly Inappropriate is a winner.  Olivia Watts needs a change in her life to overcome a heartbreak relationship. Noah Grant is a dominant giving her a week of his time to turn her life around.  The chemistry is explosive between these two.  A MUST PUT ON YOUR SHELF author who causes fingers to read rapidly but causes a let down at the end knowing the story is over. Not to be missed healing story.  "A copy of this book was provided by Random House Publishing Group - Loveswept via Netgalley with no requirements for a review.  Comments here are my honest opinion."
ANOTHER PERFECT STORY FROM STACEY KENNEDY!  I wish I could give this a 10!  I felt so bad for Olivia in the beginning.  I love her friend Paige and how they find out about the SiR app.  Noah is one hot Dom.  I love books that are hot and sexy but make me go AWWWW!!!  I love that he has set rules (which is why he uses the app) but every chance he gets he is changing them for her.  I loved his Mom and her parents!  It's just a blip in time!!! The ending was the best HEA I could ask for.
Finished this one is a couple of hours. You've got Noah who is a Dom and Olivia who wants to get out of her box and move on from her ex. Noah helps her in many ways and she's finally ready to pull her big girl panties up and take care of some business.  There's some BDSM in here, nothing over the top or crazy. If you like insta love stories with a couple that has some serious chemistry together, I'd say check this one out.
"Thank you Netgalley and the publisher for the advance copy of this book, in exchange for an honest review."

Loved this book very much.  It had just enough sweet, sexy romance and the storyline was great! I highly recommend!
I really enjoyed Perfectly Inappropriate.  You can only resist so long before you are head over in heals in love. apparently the time frame for love for this couple was 1 week!
The author does a great job with the immediate chemistry and heat

Loved the book especially the ending and the epilogue.
Quite a steamer and Olivia and Noah will have your Kindle boiling in no time.  Online dating apps, a politician, sexy toys, an evil ex and more drama than you can imagine.  Chemistry that's explosive and some sexy scenes.  Well written with well-defined characters and an entertaining story.  I read a reader copy via Net Galley and I voluntarily chose to write a review.
Perfectly Inappropriate is perfectly appropriate for fans of Vi Keeland and Penelope Douglas. At first, I was nervous reading this book, I was like: “Oh no another 50 Shades kind of thing?” But man...who wouldn’t want to keep reading after Noah is introduced. I vote Noah Grant as the next best book boyfriend!
Olivia met Noah when she needed to find her confidence, herself, and she needed to pull on her inner strength and believe in herself again. Noah thought Olivia was just like any other submissive he met, but she brought things out in him he didn't even know he was missing

For once, he isn't overthinking things. She is, after getting burned by going along with the dream. Things are steamy between them, off-the-charts hot, and they both lose themselves in it. When the world needs to be face though, she is shying away, and he wants to bring her along. They need to find the common ground that will allow them to be together, because Olivia doesn't want to be scared all time, and Noah finally wants to have someone around forever!
I  thoroughly enjoyed this book! Olivia was betrayed by the people she thought loved her. She was uncertain if her world would be the same. And I can understand why she felt afraid to love again. She meets Noah, a US senator through an app. And I could tell from the beginning, that there were sparks and chemistry with those two. They both struggle to navigate their way around love and relationships. Btw, I thought Noah was hot! ..lol I was pleased that these two found their way and each other.  Excellent read! I read this book via NetGalley in exchange for my honest opinion.
A little bit naughty.
Olivia and her politician connect online and quickly move their flirting to real life to act out their fantasies.

Both have something to hide and something to lose.
I really enjoyed this book! Olivia meets Noah after a serious betrayal by her fiancé and best friend. She decides to do something totally out of character and sign up for a BDSM dating site. That is how she meets Noah, a senator. They have intense chemistry from the beginning and their relationship evolves to more than they either expected. I enjoyed the fact that they both had reservations about the relationship but it was Olivia’s that were stronger. I found that very refreshing as it is usually the man who is afraid of commitment and the woman woman is pushing him. The sex scenes were very steamy and well written-I could definitely feel their intensity and chemistry come through strongly. I recommend this book!
This book jumps right in with sex and drama. I definitely blushed a few times while reading.

Olivia Watts caught her fiance cheating on her with her best friend. When she overhears about a new app to try a BDSM relationship, before she can wuss out, she signs up!

Noah Grant is a NYC Senator who is a dominant in the bedroom. With such a high profile job he needs discretion when it comes to his relationships.

The app brings them both together is a steamy, blush worthy romance.
Really enjoyed this story! I went into it kind of blindy since I read the synopsis when I requested the book, but didn't look at it again before I began reading. This caused a tiny bit of shock when I started reading, but I really loved the story. Characters were great and really enjoyed the development of them.