November/December 2018 Buzz Books Monthly

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 01 Jan 2019

Once again....a wonderful tool for any book lover, especially book bloggers such as myself. This not only allows you to stay up to date on releases, but to read short excerpts of some of these upcoming novels as well. Thank you again!
A consolidated review of the books to look forward to for the end of the year.
It was nice to see an extract for the new book from Meg Tilly - I didn't know she was also an author!
Thank you for another great edition of Buzz Books! Always look forward to reading the excerpts for upcoming releases and finding more books to add to my TBR.
Buzz Books are always fun to know about.  I love to hear about upcoming titles!  I've selected a few that I need to read ASAP!
These Buzz Books are not only a great way to sample some upcoming writing, or be introduced to new writiers, they also provide an excellent barometer of the future of writing trends. Another great collection, I look forward to the next!
I always devour these Buzz Books as soon as they are available.  What an awesome way to get exposed to books you wouldn't normally look at.  I requested one and wrote the rest down in my notebook to get later on.  I love this idea of reading snippets of stories to see if you like the writing and the book.
I always look so forward to getting a head on whats to come in our library world. Wonderful excerpts and thing to look forward too.
As always, an excellent review of the best upcoming books, including excerpts. Very useful for determining what to read next.
After reading these excerpts I'm so excited to read The Liar's Paradox by Taylor Stevens, Witness by Ariel Burger and Solace Island by Meg Tilly. Buzz Books is a great place to find upcoming releases to add to your ever growing to be read list.
Always a delight to read about upcoming books! Nothing like finding out what is going to be released soon.
As usual, I’ve added several more books to my “TBR” list after reading through the latest “Buzz”!  Thank you NetGalley and the publisher for putting together these wonderful listings of upcoming books.!
Already, the gift-giving season is upon us and Buzz Books is a great tool for just this purpose. We can also add to our own TBR pile. The November/December edition has excerpts in non-fiction, spy fiction, historical fiction and romance. All six titles appeared previously either in Fall/Winter or Romance Buzz Books. The publishing preview lists new titles arriving in November/December in the following categories: Extra Attention, Literary Favorites and Emerging Talents, Commercial Fiction and Non-fiction. Great book titles expertly assembled to guide the reading public. A handy tool.
The Buzz Books monthly is a wonderful guide for all readers .Essays introduction to books fiction and nonfiction books I look forward to reading might not have been on my radar otherwise.I also appreciate the links for featured books to netgalley.Thanks #netgalley.
Thank you so much for putting together these excerpts. Once again, my TBR has grown exponentially, this year has been a great year for books!
Another great Buzz Book!  I find these monthly Buzz Books to be a very valuable tool as I plan the books to feature on my blog during the upcoming months.  I am really looking forward to Witness: Lessons From Elie Wiesel’s Classroom from this collection of excerpts.
For readers that missed the 2018 Fall/Winter edition, or the Romance edition, this will be a nice preview of a few upcoming books that were already highlighted in that edition.
If nothing else, this edition of Buzz Books Monthly reminded me how excited I am to read Witness and A Light of Her Own!
Worthy of attention for coming attractions.  This book offers glimpses of promising fiction.  My only wish is for more from these titles than the previews offered here.
Wonderful to have these excerpts and lists of what’s coming. Thanks so much as always for the preview !