Why

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: Not set

Interesting novel.  Apparently there is a title change.
This book really drew me into the story. It was nice to follow along with, but at the same time I wasn't able to guess what was going to happen next. I would recommend this author as well as this book to people that I know. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next.
"A great  writer once said the difference  between  love  and hate  is a single  step."Elena discovers she hates her husband Andrei after 15 years . I loved Elena
3.5 Stars
Women's lit is not what I usually enjoy very much but this was an exception. I liked reading this book, it was poignant and dark, It deals with marriage as a subject very well. The way it is written makes you yearn to find out more about what is going on. The author connects very well with the reader and at times make you laugh out loud! As with many recent books, the characters are not likable but their story is intriguing all the same. It puts forth a wonderful perspective on how relationships change with time and how that can impact every person involved- directly and indirectly. A good read overall

Thank you NetGalley and LitHunters for giving me an ARC in exchange for my honest reviews
This was a good story. I was interested in the setting (Russia) and this does give you some great insight. The story starts at a low point and at first I was a little apprehensive that this was going to be a complete downer. Really though there are some trying times but the evolution of the characters and their relationships does come. In the end everyone is where they should be it just was a bumpy ride getting there for a bit.

Thanks to NetGalley, the author and LitHunters for a copy in exchange for a review.
A little bit of a struggle to get going with this book. When I first read the synopsis I thought this book would be interesting. It just wasn’t for me.
Thank you to NetGalley for my ARC of the book in exchange for my honest unbiased review.
Why by author Tatiana Vedenska is a crazy good read! There is so much emotion crammed into a book. The story itself is great, the plot is thick and the characters are structured well. All around a must read!
Thank you Netgalley and the publisher for a copy of Why in exchange for an honest review.
This was an ARC from netgalley.  I found this book to be a little slow for me and not as interesting as I had hoped.  I found it to be a typical hate your partner, divorce, and then continue to have issues afterward.  I did enjoy the setting being in Russia as I have yet to read many books from area.  I didn’t hate it but didn’t love it either.
Within the first few chapters of this book I was hooked. Andrei was such a rude and cold husband. I didn't understand why anyone would find this man attractive and swoon worthy for a main character. Elena wasn't my favorite character, but she didn't lack in backbone. This woman could hold her own against quite a bit.

I thought the story did a great job of illustrating the ways people can hurt and abuse one another when they're operating under misconceptions, I also enjoyed the honest portrayal of how difficult it is to forgive and trust yourself again after being a victim.

It's a book where I thought I knew exactly where we were going but, in reality, took me places I never thought I'd visit. I really needed to know what was going to happen. The tension ramps up nicely throughout, interspersed with some deliciously dark humour that did make me laugh.

Thank you NetGalley, LitHunters and Tatiana Vedenska for the opportunity to read this book in exchange for an impartial review; all opinions are my own.

#Why #NetGalley