All the Little Lies

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: Not set

I was hooked within ten minutes of reading! Somehow, I managed to finish this book in under 48 hours - which is no easy feat in the Easter Holidays! The book is full of twists, and despite figuring out the main one less than half way through, I was still thrown off course several times. There were still plenty of surprises along the way!

If you’re looking for a mystery thriller type book, this is one for you! It’s well worth reading, but don’t expect to get much else done once you’ve opened the book! I’d highly recommend this as a holiday book!
All the Little Lies

An unputdownable psychological thriller with a breathtaking twist

by Chris Curran

Harper Impulse and Killer Reads

Killer Reads

General Fiction (Adult) , Mystery & Thrillers

Pub Date 15 Feb 2019

I am reviewing a copy of All the Little Lies through Harper Impulse and Killer Reads and Netgalley:

It was only an email but it was all it took to overturn Eve’s world.  In the email was a picture of Eve’s birth mother Stella, proving the life with her adoptive family was all a lie.

Soon Eve finds herself having to unravel the mystery of Stella’s dark past.  What Eve finds forces herself to make great risks, risks that end up putting her and her Newborn baby in immediate danger.

I found All the Little Lies to be filled with suspense and intrigue, holding my attention throughout therefore I give this book five out of five stars!

Happy Reading!
This book was up and down for me. I enjoyed reading the book from different people's perspectives and it had some good twists and turns but some parts seemed to carry on too long and the ending left me a little disappointed. Overall a good book to read on a rainy day.
All The Little Lies - a perfect title for this gripping psychological thriller. I really enjoyed this book - an excellent multi-layered story. Great characterisation - I liked the main characters and I was drawn into their stories. I enjoyed the twists and turns. A story of lies, love, loss, jealousy, secrecy, betrayal and great revelations. I recommend this book.

Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for the opportunity to read this book in exchange for an honest review.
This was not my very favorite read.  It sort of confused me in the beginning, making it hard to enjoy.  I think that I’m a very moody reader though and likely will try again, and update if I am able to enjoy it more,
Will share the title with the members of Chapter Chatter Pub!
Loved this book, very hard to put down. You don't know who is lying and who is telling the truth, the twists are good its written in a way that makes you suspicious of every character for a different reason. Some of the people you are suspicious of is for no reason at all and I love how you just dont know how has to do with what.
So, here’s the deal. I wanted to like this book. I really did. But, sadly, I didn’t. I mean it was a horrible book. There was some page turning suspense and wondering what was going to happen, especially the very begininng. However, the writing style fell flat for me.

One minute we were reading Eve’s part of the story and next was Stella, right in the middle of the chapters. Another minute we were reading about Maggie, Ben, and David and how they fit into the story.  It got way too discombobulating and by the end of the story, I was left back pedaling trying to find out what I just read and why it ended the way it.

However, that is just my opinion. I do encourage you to read this as it may be one that you would enjoy and find the writing style is good. I will, in the future, try more books from this author as even authors can have some off days. This is a high 2.5 star rounded up to a 3 rating for me.

*I received a complimentary copy of this book from NetGalley, Killer Reads (Harper Collins) and was under no obligation to post a review, positive or negative.*
i liked the story of this thriller, quite dark and very interesting!

The writing style was very good and kept my interest throughout the way!! The pace of the book as well kept your interest!

Liked the plot, would definitely recommend!
Trouble
TOP 500 REVIEWER VINE VOICE
4.0 out of 5 stars
Thoroughly engaging
March 26, 2019
Format: Kindle Edition

This is one of those perfect summer reads. It is light reading and fun and fanciful even but it has so many dark twists in it. Totally a psychological thriller.

One of the traits of a really good thriller that I have been thinking about lately is how tightly they stay on one character and what that character knows. We are not going to do a sidetrack into Aztec art here or the history of different streets in London. We are going to do Eve. And at some points it will feel like we are even stalking Eve. That's good.

It may just be me but at certain points I was suspicious of everyone around Eve and sometimes even suspicious of Eve.

Thank you to NetGalley for the copy!
This book keeps you guessing . Not predictable at all. So many questions to ask. Lies, twists, secrets you name it. I will certainly be reading more of Chris Currans books.
All the Little Lies was a fantastic thriller that was a quick page turner. Solid twists and turns, good characters.
I loved this book a very good read.seemed like everyone in the story was telling little white lies to people,the made it look easy to lie.enjoyed the story,would lend to my sister.five stars
An excellent psychological thriller. Packed full of intrigue and lies galore!
Several times I thought I had this one figured out. But I guarantee you won't see the ending coming.
Thanks to Netgalley and Bookouture for allowing me to read this arc.
Captivating, suspenseful, entertaining novel! This beautiful thriller kept me on the edge of my seat while I was reading it! Would highly recommend to those who enjoy this genre.
At the time when she is looking forward to the birth of her own child Eve founds our her whole world is based on a lie.   Who can she believe with different people saying different things.  Who can she trust.  We follow Eve search to find the truth. At the same time Stella story is being told.

An amazing book with lots of twists and turns that certainly kept me guessing.    Loved watching the tale unfold.  A brilliant storyteller
I really enjoyed this book.  It had just the right number of characters to keep the mystery going and I was intrigued trying to solve the mystery of Stella.  I found the ending somewhat unbelievable, I knew the murderer had to be one of the characters, but Was disappointed on who it was.  Amazing what money does to people.  I enjoyed the artsy part of the book and all the characters were interesting and well represented in the book.  Thanks for the opportunity to read this book!
Eve is happily married to Alex with a new baby daughter.  Why then in the opening chapter of the book is she sneaking out of the house and leaving them behind? We then learn that three months earlier Eve had received a newspaper cutting about an exhibition of paintings by a young artist Stella Carr.  Eve had always known she was adopted but her parents would not reveal who her mother was.  On seeing the photo of Stella, Eve realises that she could be her mother as they look so alike. The story is told by Eve in the present time and what happened in the past by Stella.  Eve realises that her parents have kept a lot of secrets from her and she is determined to uncover the truth whatever the risks are to her and her baby.  Lies, secrets, jealousy, revenge and plenty of twists and turns are all covered in this book which makes it such a compelling read.  A highly recommended book.
Thanks to NetGalley and the publishers for giving me the opportunity to read and review this book.
I'm sorry that I did not finish this book. I wanted to really love it but it wasn't for me. Thats ok. Not every book is for everyone. I have nothing bad to say about this book. It just wasn't a story I could personally get into. I wish the author best of luck.
Thank you to #NetGalley, the author and the publisher for my free ARC in exchange for my honest review.
Since I could not finish this I am rating between 2.5/3 .
This was an exciting triller that I will not soon forget. Had some difficulty falling asleep having read it. The writer depicts some super stressful situations that have a significant impact on the lives of the characters. I highly recommend this amazing book.
I was looking forward to enjoying this story. The title and description was intriguing. I tried to like this one but this story could not keep my interest. Not thrilling enough.