My Sister Is Missing

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 08 Apr 2019

One I really enjoyed a good story not at all what you are thinking it was one I couldn’t put down cannot recommend it highly enough
A so so story to read.
I felt that the premise was very interesting, however, the book did not fully deliver for me.
It did not grip me as much as I hoped it would, and that was why I had to give it 2 stars.
I really liked this and would have red it straight through if real life hadn't called. There were a few storylines going on and the ending brought a satisfying conclusion.

Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for an advanced copy.
Took me a while to get into this book but then I lost interest with it and the characters and I was glad when I got to the end it just didn't 'grab' me at all.

Sorry but this book just wasn't for me.

Thank you to Netgalley and Red Door Publishers for giving me the opportunity to read this book.
The premise for this story was interesting and it started well. Unfortunately the story the just kind of petered out and I never became invested in the characters. Not one for me Im afraid.
I received an advance reader’s copy in exchange for an honest review.
I didn’t love this one. Neither the story or the characters  sucked me in. Just kind of meh
I received an ARC via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Ok read.

Jess learns her sister Steph and niece Natalie is missing. She doesn't understand why her sister would leave her husband Adam.

As she tries found out what what happen to her sister  and neice she dealing with her own issues.

As I was reading this it was getting a bit boring and I find myself about to skip toward the end of the book but I didn't because I wanted to know what happen to Steph.

It deals with mental illness Jess and Steph had difficult childhood well mainly Jess because when she was five she walk in on her mother and uncle and she told her father because she didn't understand it then he left and never came back and that when her mother treated her badly but treated her sister with love but when Steph was fourteen she found out her uncle was her father and this expel her to write her feelings in her journals when she was older she was rape and she created a disillusion that she was having a affair when really she was being stalk by the person who rape her.