Cover Image: Buzz Books 2019: Spring/Summer

Buzz Books 2019: Spring/Summer

I know I'm late in sending in a review, but I just finished the book.  As a bookseller, I have a room filled with books that I promised myself I would read.  I finaly finished with this book and it did introducted me to a lot of authors I heard about, but never took the time to read them.  It was lots of fun.
Excellent selection of books for this year! I am looking forward to these for sure! I do recommend reading these to get good ideas for what to read for the next year.
This was an anthology of forthcoming titles which was helped me decide which books to add to my reading list as well as add to our new books orders at the store.
As this is a sampling of (at the time of reading it) upcoming fiction titles, obviously I treated this more as market research than as a singular title to be reviewed. However, I want to make it clear that I so appreciate these Publishers Lunch collections; they are an incredible resource for keeping up to date on the year's titles by genre. More than once, I have finished an excerpt with a cry of "wait, that's all??" and then can't believe that I have to wait until the book's publication. Please keep always providing these, reviewers thank you.
When I was looking for titles to consider pitching and/or reviewing in the coming season, this book was super helpful for narrowing down my options -- and expanding them.
Buzz Books are a great way to discover new books coming out this season. I always find something new, and really enjoy the previews.
I love the opportunity to read about upcoming book titles! I like how the catalogue is organized! It’s easy to read and has all the information in one compilation.
A great resource for librarians - would love to have tips on creating promotional materials to go along with this.
Hurrah for Buzz Books!  A wonderful selection of the best books on the horizon, full of reading temptations and potential bestsellers.
There were a lot of interesting titles presented. Definitely gave me some tbr ideas! Gave me just the right amount of good tid bits!
I received a free ARC from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Another great preview of upcoming books.
Buzz Books 2019: Spring/Summer is an invaluable resource for all book bloggers and reviews.

Having an easy to read guide to up-coming titles, it helps with the planning of posts for bloggers like myself decide as to what information we want to share with our readers.

The longer than average excerpts offer a tantalising taste of what to expect from quality books destined for high reader regard. This is especially appreciated when tempted by novels outside my personal reading circle.

One regret is not requesting review copies earlier than I did because they were already showing "wish-list" status. However, it's a lesson learned for when I download a future copy of Buzz Books. An invaluable resource for all book bloggers
Love requesting these Buzz Books to help me find new books to add to my tbr! They encompass literally every genre or type of book one might be interested in, so there's something for every kind of reader.
I’ve been tardy, unfortunately, life happened but mea culpa NetGalley (with all sincerity) and better late than never. This is a fun, great way to preview books - a chapter or so of each anticipated book is shared - the range is lovely and diverse - something for everyone. Some genres I’m not into and while i didn’t end up going past a couple of paras of a few, I appreciated the opportunity to sample. There were some good ones and debut authors as well - always great to see new writers being published. Three in particular I’m eager to check out - The Electric Hotel by Dominic Smith, Tan France, Naturally Tan: A Memoir, and Deep River by Karl Marlantes. Thanks NetGalley and all the publishers for providing a much-anticipated window into spring/summer 2019.
Always looking forward to the Buzz Books editions. Love seeing what is coming out and making lists and plans for reading more books. Every time there is a new edition, I am a happy woman!
I look forward to seeing these in my feed.  I always find multiple new books to add to my list of things to be read.  There are always new authors for me to find in these as well.  It's great the publishers have put these together.
This is just what it says, a guide to the books being released in the spring and summer of 2019.  It could honestly have more info, for my taste, but at least it has a great overview.
So many great books to add to my TBR! I love these previews. It's a great way to get introduced to the new books that will be coming out soon!
A thrilling read which kept me turning the pages, characters you care for and just brilliantly written.  Great novel!!
This was a great resource to know what is coming in Spring/Summer.  I recommended to other librarians and collection development team.