Cover Image: Buzz Books 2019: Spring/Summer

Buzz Books 2019: Spring/Summer

Hurrah for Buzz Books!  A wonderful selection of the best books on the horizon, full of reading temptations and potential bestsellers.
There were a lot of interesting titles presented. Definitely gave me some tbr ideas! Gave me just the right amount of good tid bits!
I received a free ARC from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Another great preview of upcoming books.
Buzz Books 2019: Spring/Summer is an invaluable resource for all book bloggers and reviews.

Having an easy to read guide to up-coming titles, it helps with the planning of posts for bloggers like myself decide as to what information we want to share with our readers.

The longer than average excerpts offer a tantalising taste of what to expect from quality books destined for high reader regard. This is especially appreciated when tempted by novels outside my personal reading circle.

One regret is not requesting review copies earlier than I did because they were already showing "wish-list" status. However, it's a lesson learned for when I download a future copy of Buzz Books. An invaluable resource for all book bloggers
Love requesting these Buzz Books to help me find new books to add to my tbr! They encompass literally every genre or type of book one might be interested in, so there's something for every kind of reader.
I’ve been tardy, unfortunately, life happened but mea culpa NetGalley (with all sincerity) and better late than never. This is a fun, great way to preview books - a chapter or so of each anticipated book is shared - the range is lovely and diverse - something for everyone. Some genres I’m not into and while i didn’t end up going past a couple of paras of a few, I appreciated the opportunity to sample. There were some good ones and debut authors as well - always great to see new writers being published. Three in particular I’m eager to check out - The Electric Hotel by Dominic Smith, Tan France, Naturally Tan: A Memoir, and Deep River by Karl Marlantes. Thanks NetGalley and all the publishers for providing a much-anticipated window into spring/summer 2019.
Always looking forward to the Buzz Books editions. Love seeing what is coming out and making lists and plans for reading more books. Every time there is a new edition, I am a happy woman!
I look forward to seeing these in my feed.  I always find multiple new books to add to my list of things to be read.  There are always new authors for me to find in these as well.  It's great the publishers have put these together.
This is just what it says, a guide to the books being released in the spring and summer of 2019.  It could honestly have more info, for my taste, but at least it has a great overview.
This is a handy little guide for deciding what to review. You get good feel for the books and whether you’ll like them or not.
So many great books to add to my TBR! I love these previews. It's a great way to get introduced to the new books that will be coming out soon!
A thrilling read which kept me turning the pages, characters you care for and just brilliantly written.  Great novel!!
This was a great resource to know what is coming in Spring/Summer.  I recommended to other librarians and collection development team.
I'm really excited to read all these excerpts; they are a real help for me to select which books I will add in my summer wishlist.
These look like really great titles- I'm looking forward to checking them out individually. Thank you so much for producing these samplers.
Thank you Publishers Lunch Buzz Books for this ARC.

I always look forward to the latest edition of Buzz Books and picking out exciting new releases to add to my TBR.
Thank you for this edition.
Buzz Books is a fun, reliable source for upcoming books. I love reading through the excerpts and the only downside is that excerpts, by definition, end sooner than you want.
Love reading the beginning of books that I am interested in or that are new for each season!!

There are books such as Roar, which I have been intrigued about for months. Definitely recommend checking these out if you ever need a new read!
Fun advance look at the writers and books to keep an eye out for this year. Gave me plenty of titles to add to my to-read lost—and to request on NetGalley!
I recently tabbed through the Spring/Summer Buzz Books and saw how many books I've read since it came out.  Titles I may not have found without this resource.  And two of them I was able to request, read, and review courtesy of Net Galley.  Please keep Buzz Books coming.