Buzz Books 2019: Spring/Summer

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: Not set

Thanks for the incite for new books!
Enjoy reading different genres and look forward to knowing what my favorite authors have in the works!
Also, this book came me some links to new authors that sound like they have books that might interest me or other readers in my book club.
This is a useful resource for my collection development work as a librarian and for my book reviewing work. I will return to this document through the summer. Includes useful lists of new books broken down under just a few main headings such as debut, nonfiction, etc. as well as more in-depth descriptions and excerpts of about 45 titles.
I look forward to Buzz Books, they let me know what books to add to y evading list. My main reading is usually Mystery/Thrillers, but reading excerpts in buzz books lets me look into other types of stories. Thank you for the book.
A nice overview of upcoming books, including publication dates and excerpts. There are a lot of good books coming out in the next few months!
Interesting insights into upcoming books

Many thanks to NetGalley and publisher for supplying my copy of the book in exchange of an honest and unbiased review
Thank you NetGalley and all of the publishers /authors for allowing me to read this book for my honest opinion.

I found so many books that I have to read. I absolutely love this way of finding my next read. I get to read a few chapters of so many books. I can decide if I like it or not. I was able to make notes about each one.
I could easily find my new favorite author and publisher.
I am going to do this format again and I recommend this to all of my friends. This saves time in so many ways.
I always look forward to these Buzz Books.  They provide an invaluable preview of the best books coming up soon.  Such a great idea to be able to read an extended excerpt.
I really enjoyed reading about all the upcoming books.  I wish quite a few of them would be  sooner , that is like now.
My reading preferences are not diversified enough for this book to be of value to me.   Now if a publication came out with good, clean Christian writers' books, I would love that.  At first I found the layout to be confusing on the Kindle.  I can see how this "catalog" would be helpful to those who read all types of books.

I received a copy from NetGalley for an honest review.
Love these! Getting insight into what books are to come always get me excited for reading, and helps me create a list of what books I want to buy when they come out!
Thanks again Buzz Books for providing such an in-depth look at what's coming up. I love reading excerpts from upcoming releases. Very excited for what's to come in 2019.
Always love these! Great help in finding out what’s new and upcoming for the spring and summer. Not that my TBR list needs any more titles! But it's also helpful to me in curating lists of upcoming new releases for my blog.
Buzz books bring us again interesting books coming out this year. Excited to read my new batch of books for this spring and summer!
This was interesting. There’s plenty of variety in genres for most of everyone. Buzz books gives you just a little taste of a lot of books and with so many authors it gives a reader an opportunity to sift through and try before buying.  I found a few that I would not have read had they not been presented to try an excerpt. This is great for a little read before diving in.
As usual, so many awesome books to read, so little time! But I endeavor to get some quality reading time in daily. Love NetGallery!
A really good collection of books that I wouldn’t necessarily have picked up. Most are authors that I haven’t heard of, but would now consider looking out for.

My thanks to Netgalley
I am always thrilled when the new Buzz Book editions appear. What a great way to sample a huge number of new books (44 to be precise) from various publishers complete with summaries. If, by chance, you haven't scoped this out and your nose is always buried in a book - this is a MUST.
Remember though that these are sampler excerpts of forthcoming publications.
I received an Advance Review Copy of this book from netgalley. All opinions are my own.
a good selection of upcoming book previews by buzz books. To be published in the spring and summer of  2019.
This book was a great way to find out about new titles to add to my TBR.
Here are listed so many captivating books I was already looking forward to, but thanks to the exhaustive collection of titles, my reading horizons are now oriented in new directions as well.
I love this! What a fantastic way to preview a smattering of upcoming releases. This maybe the single best reason to have signed up for NG!

I am really anticipating several of these books. I can't even narrow down the genre because there are books in the fiction category as well as the nonfiction category that appeal to me. I am excited at how many great new reads are coming, some of which I have been approved for early releases on, and others not. Either way, its been a wonderful introduction to the new releases to anticipate.

#BuzzBooks2019 #NetGalley