Infiltration

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 31 Jan 2019

Captain Kira Eslar is part of Tararian Guard and tasked with defending  the Empire.  Story is well written and enjoyable.  Looking forward to seeing what happens next to Kira Estar in next book in series.
Good read, nice story, good characters and interesting plot.  Pace was pretty typical for a Space Opera.  Characters were interesting and well developed. Plot was interesting and kept your attention.  I had nor read the previous series or any other books in the ‘universe’, that did not hinder my ability to enjoy it.
Thank you Netgalley for providing this ARC in exchange for an honest review.
This is my first time reading this novel. I did not have the advantage of reading the previous series that this novel is based on but the author does a good job in providing enough background to orient the reader. Although very sci-fi I felt the author made an effort to keep the story and structure comprehensive and easy to follow.
I like Kira, she's down to earth and kick ass. She brings life to the story and her interactions with Leon and other characters are entertaining. The story has intrigue, adventure and sass. Great read.
Infiltration is a very well written book. Each of the characters are interesting and have certain unique personality traits. I loved Captain Kira Elsar. She has it all together and does a very good job carrying the story. It starts with a dangerous raid and builds from there. The main problem is solved so the story would be complete if the last scene were cut. That scene sets the stage for the next book. There were times when I would have liked a little more world building and back story. If I had read the previous series that would not have been a problem. Even so this works well standing on its own. I am looking forward to the reading the rest of the series.

I received a free copy of the book in return for an honest review.