Her Royal Highness

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 07 May 2019

This sampler has set up what looks like it is going to be so much fun! Plus points for the gorgeous Scottish setting, and a legitimately bi protagonist who is bound to get her happy ending because this is definitely going to be a rom-com.
When Millie Quint's girlfriend/best friend cheats on her, Millie takes the opportunity to go to a top level Scottish boarding school.  Will she be able to reinvent herself?
Thank you for the opportunity to sample this story, I immediately purchased it on release day.  Funny, charming and thoroughly entertaining, I could not wait to read the rest of the book.
It was a cute story but not really my taste plus I got lost in a few parts due to the fact I never read the first book in the series because I did not know there was one lol. Overall it was a cute story.
I will buy this book i am really intrested in reading it sounds really awesome  and will be a quick read
I loved this one I know I say this alot but this one was my first female/female romance and let me say this it was good!!!! I know this was just a preview but  i enjoyed it and I got the finished copy and loved it the princess was so sassy and I love me a sassy fierce female go out and buy it
Her Royal Highness has the upbeat and fun vibe that everyone needs in their life! I enjoyed the back story at th very beginning. I only read a sample, I want wait to read the end!
This preview was really awesome! It was a strong first chapter that I feel established setting and characters really well, and made me extremely excited to read the entire book when it's finally released in the UK.
I found this snippet/excerpt so entertaining that I ended up downloading the book.  I think, however, that I would have preferred the first book in the Royals series to this book.  But it was a cute book and it will probably appeal to many teens.
So happy this sneak peak was put up. This book just sounds amazing and it's awesome they gave everyone a chance to read it. This seems like it's going to be so fun and definitely a book everyone is talking about. It was great to get an early look at these fantastic characters.
After being accepted into a prestigious boarding school located highlands of Scotland, Millie is beyond ready to get out of Houston. In fact, she WANTS to get away from Houston after finding her best friend/girlfriend kissing someone else.

Unfortunately, life isn't always as perfect as it seems. Her luck runs out when she arrived at the boarding school. Where she finds out she's rooming with Flora, the one only princess of Scotland.

I didn't get to read much as I was only given an extract, but I did find it difficult to get into the storyline. I myself have nothing against LGBTQ stories and characters, however, I found the storyline very bland and stereotypical. The classic foreigner falling for her roommate. And even when I got to the end of the extract, I did not really have the motivation to get the rest of the book and continue reading,

I don't really have much to say since it was only an extract/sneak peek but I did not get into the storyline and the characters were really bland.
NOTE: I  was generously provided an ARC of this novel by the publisher and author via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and views expressed are my own.
This was such a great preview for this book. I haven’t read Prince Charming yet and before I pick up the rest of this one I just might have to. I loved everything about the first few chapters I got to read. I cannot wait to pick up the rest of the book. I know I’ll love it especially since I’ve been in a contemporary and romance kick lately.
I didn't realize this was just a preview, and I was pretty invested by the time I got to the end! I want to read the whole book; I suppose that's a ringing endorsement of the first few chapters, in any case.
As always Rachel Hawkins crushed it with this book.
She’s a autobuy author for me so when I saw I was approved for this title I was so excited!
The plot was incredibly well thought out and the writing was amazing.

Without spoiling the book it was an incredible read, and I can’t wait to see what the author does next.
This was a partial read as a sneak peek. Texan Millie Quint is in love with her best friend who broke her heart by going back to her boyfriend. Millie has been accepted to a school in Scotland. She wants to go partially to get away from Jude and also to experience new and exciting adventures. What she doesn't expect is to have a royal as her roommate. What happens in Her Royal Highness next is up to you to find out. It is one wild and catty ride.

Rachel Hawkins has created the kind of girls and friend sidekick, Perry that I hated in High School but love reading about. What Millie doesn't understand is the world of Royal and Rich and Ms. Hawkins does a great job of bringing the unfamiliar to those who want a change in their environment. I would like to finish this book. Can't wait to read it.
I meant only to glance at this excerpt, but ended up engrossed, so that at the end I had to buy the book ( which I then thoroughly enjoyed). Utter fairy tale tosh, but very amusing!
The sample to Her Royal Highness seems so awesome. I am excited to see where the story takes me. I have always been a sucker for a good boarding school story. So far, I love all the characters I have been introduced to. This is definitely an insta-buy..
As far as an expert goes, this one is pretty well done. The first novel was great and after seeing the synopsis of this one I was hooked. So sad I didn't get a complete copy of the novel because this expert has sunk its claws into me deeply, making me eager to see what's going to happen next. Excited to see how this is all going to play out.
I'm a big fan of Rachel Hawkins and I really enjoyed Royals, so I couldn't wait to get my hands on this one.  Unfortunately, it was just a preview and I devoured it in 20 minutes.  It was fun, quick, and I can't wait to find out what happens to Millie in Scotland, especially her relationship with her roommate, Princess Flora.
Love what's happening so far and can't wait to read more.

I like the set up of the frjends, the romantic interest and the parents but I want to read more of the MC in Scotland