When Church Conflict Happens

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 02 Apr 2019

Overall I'd give this book 3.5 stars. I appreciated the use of examples and how different situations were practically taken care of. I also like his stance of conflict not being a sin in and of itself, but recognizes that often the response to conflict can be a sin. I think my biggest takeaway from this book is that conflict is not always a bad thing; if anything it is something that is showing areas of weakness that need to be addressed in order to strengthen your church!
I am not a Blogger but an average reader, I love to read good material. When I saw the title of your book along with the design I had to inquire and I was not disappointed. This book was well overdue, I cannot wait until it is publish. If you are giving out free copies I would love to have one.
This book has been a great help to me as I navigate challenges at my church.  I have learnt that conflict can bring dishonour to God or show his love to the world. It has encouraged me to see how my inner conflict can have a root  cause in church structure, which I have no influence over and I have to learn that I can probably never change.  I have to know in my heart what are the non-negotiables for me, so that I can deal with conflict in a positive way.