Choose to Win

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: Not set

July 20, 2019
Choose to Win-Tom Ziglar

I received this free from Net Galley for the purpose of review.

Ziglar, a name most would be familiar with who have ever attended a sales conference or motivational meeting in the United States and in some foreign countries.

Tom is the son of Zig Ziglar, a well known sales and motivational speaker.  Tom has continued the family business and the book is probably the easiest to read and offers true help for anyone looking to make some changes in their life or learn a more foundational basis for project of leaving a legacy.

Choosing to win is a choice and the process does not happen overnight.  Tom takes you through multiple exercises that help to start the plan and actually implement the plan to win.  Not to be confused "win" as being only monetary or competitive but more importantly to win in your spiritual, personal and business world.

I especially enjoyed the well organized sections/disciplines to forge ahead to a winning and purposeful life.

Read the book, be challenged to truly look at your personal desires, dreams and plans with the goal of actually at the end of the journey be satisfied that you have left quite a legacy.

Comments
Choose to Win by Tom Ziglar helps to break down how to achieve your goals and plan how to put them in place. Using his 3 step approach and his 7 point plan, help to set out goals and any problems which come your way as you follow them. This is easy to read and well structured and is highly recommended.
The subtitle says it all: Transform your life one simple choice at a time. The author will guide you with one choice at a time and help you improve your life. Of course, in the end, it all depends on us following thru with the advice, but we need good and helpful advice to follow in order to have good results too, and this book has plenty of helpful insights.

The content is very easy to read and follow. Broken down into pieces, so you can take small action and not fall overwhelmed.

So simple, but so brilliant. "Choose to win" is more than a self-help book, more than a business book, is a "chose wisely" book.

The 3 sections of this book are divided as follows:
Family
Financial
Personal
Career
Section 3 - When do I start?
The perfect start
Choose to live a life of purpose.

Besides all the advice and insights, this book main message is that our choices are what makes our past, present, and future. This book can help you make good choices, be a guide to adopt good habits and provide motivation to become your best self.

Highly recommended!
This book presents well known advice in an easy to read and impactful way. The chapters are well organised and you can work through all the questions and prompts for a deeper more thoughtful experience.  Winning is a choice and Tom gives you a set of tools to help make it possible.  A good, memorable but easy read. Thank you
Honest and in-depth advice for reaching your full potential.  This advice is presented in easy to follow language that can be broken up and applied in pieces at a time.