Magdalena Gottschalk: Lindtzl Kingdom

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 01 May 2019

Did not read any other books of the series. Went into this book pretty much blind. The plot is nice. I enjoyed reading it. It's a fast paced book. Read through it in one sitting.
Hold on to your witch hat as Magdalena and friends travel to the enchanted forest in Lindtzl Kingdom! While this coming of age middle grade to preteen fantasy fiction adventure will challenge friendships found within the pages of the book, an underlying faith-based support system that combines the magical world of the enchanted and belief in a higher power, will provide the courage and foundation the group needs to persevere.

Book #3 of the Madgalena Gottschalk series is sure to leave you hanging onto the edge of the page while the delicate balance of good and evil has yet tipped again. Queen Lindtzl has been captured, and the friends know they must usher to her rescue. The demons of Lily Brooke’s past were captured and locked up for eternity, the three-headed werewolf’s curse has been broken, so who or what could be behind the queen’s mysterious disappearance?

Stay tuned as The Mystical Alliance of Lily Brooke (MALB) is determined to get to the bottom of this mystery and save their beloved friend in The Enchanted Forest.

I had a great time reading this book and now I am looking forward to reading more books by the same author. Many many thanks to NetGalley and the publisher for granting me access to this eARC.
Overall I enjoyed this book and having previously read The Slippery Slope which is the second book in this series I definitely will pick up the first book.
The tale teaches important values about serving others, resisting dark forces and keeping your spirit kind and giving.

The book will leave you captivated and breathless and children of all ages will enjoy it.

I want to thank Netgalley and Keeble Press for the opportunity to read this book in exchange for my honest review.