Dawn of the Hunters

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 10 May 2019

This novel follows Falco and Jessop as they look for their kidnapped son. When I requested this novel from Netgalley I didn’t know it was novel #3 from Hunters of Infinity series. As such I was confused initially as I didn’t have any background information on the characters, the groups, relationships or the world at large. Everything mostly fell into place as I continued the novel however.

The characters were good but I didn’t really like Jessop. I found her too emotional and moody. I understand she wants to find her son and will do anything to get him but randomly killing a soldier because he has questions…. Seemed a bit extreme.

The plot was good with plenty of action. There wasn’t a dull moment and my interest was constantly invested in the novel. I liked the family dynamics involved as the reader learns the rational for kidnapped the infant. Nothing hurts more than family betrayals. The ending was good with a typical HEA.

Thank you to Netgalley and Rebel Base Books for this ARC.
This was a good thrill ride written by an obviously talented writer. Well written characters and a fast moving, nicely crafted plot made this an interesting read. Since it's the last in a series, it's probably obvious to state that reading the previous books will improve your chances of enjoying this.

I really appreciate the ARC for review!!
It was a very good book that I really did enjoy. I would recommend it to others   . The author told the story very well. I didn't feel bored reading it or hoping that it would end soon, unlike a lot of books. So ultimately five out of five star is what I would give it.
In this devastatingly thrilling conclusion to this series, we see Falco and Jessop in an arduous trec across the desert to get back their kidnapped son. Familial revelations, fire, magic, and a war battle to the death made this journey for our heroes from childhood to a HEA  an emotional rollercoaster. It. Was. Epic. I loved it! I recommend this to everyone who likes sci-fi, mystery, paranormal, urban fantasy. I voluntarily reviewed an ARC from Netgalley.