Beach Wedding Weekend

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 02 Jul 2019

Paige is still hoping to reconnect with her old flame, Brody. She thinks she'll have the opportunity when they attend the same wedding; however, Brody has come home with a rising TV star on his arm and Paige is the girl next door.

Waiting on the wings is Aiden, her best friend's brother. He's cute, sweet, funny, and thoughtful, and just out to have fun...or is he?

This is great escape reading, and I would recommend it to any romance fan.

In the interest of full disclosure, I received a free digital copy of this title to review from Net Galley.

#BeachWeddingWeekend#NetGalley
I received an advanced copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
You can receive your copy here :  https://www.amazon.com/Beach-Wedding-Weekend-Rachel-Magee/dp/1947892681/ref=asc_df_1947892681/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=343985527642&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=11207588290161939048&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9004860&hvtargid=pla-757926413483&psc=1&tag=&ref=&adgrpid=69543897792&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvadid=343985527642&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=11207588290161939048&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9004860&hvtargid=pla-757926413483

This book is a Hallmark book, not yet a movie, though. I look forward to the time where they make it into a movie and if Hallmark wants some leads on other books to make into movies, I would love to give them some great leads. Paige Westmoreland is a wedding planner who is pulling off the perfect wedding, despite the fact that most wedding planners who came before her said that it could not be done. Everything is great, until Paige notices her ex, Brody at the wedding saddled with a date. This wouldn't have been such a blow, but Brady had broken up with her with the excuse of moving away to Europe. Paige’s friend Aiden was there to pick up the pieces and make everything better, despite showing up 2 minutes prior to the start of the wedding. Paige has his back and saved him an inconspicuous seat. This wedding ends up being very trying, but again, Aiden steps in to save the day.
Aiden owns a restaurant named Cedar Break, despite not being a trained chef. This restaurant was the third project in Jacob and Aiden’s partnerships. Jacob comes up with a bid for the successful restaurant, but this has become more than Aiden’s pet project, but his passion. We are then taken on the adventures of Cedar Break and Aiden and Paige’s friendship and all the adventures are brought to them. Paige and her adventures planning weddings and the fate of the restaurant.
This book was slightly predictable, but in the end, it was the light and fluffy book that we all need!
The author never gives up, she wrote her first novel at the age of 12 and despite it not getting the dynamic reaction she wanted from her illustrations, she went on to writing between vacations. I am hoping this is not the last that we hear from Rachel Magee at Hallmark Publishing. I hope to also be on that review team as well.
Beach Wedding Weekend is cute, light, sweet romance with a gorgeous setting and filled with fabulous friend.
IF you like a cute friends to more kinda troupe this is your kinda book!

3 stars from me.
A  really cute book especially for summer, I think the idea of trying to win an ex's love is kind of a pathetic concept because your ex's for a reason and the conflict of this happening at a wedding is very realistic. Love the brisket tacos recipe in the back and will definitely make it!  Aidan is that typical character in a book focused on work and not starting a family but then changes his mind. not too many complaints because I love Hallmark books and it's nice to always have a happy ending. I also really loved the beach description it sounded like a beautiful place to visit !
Beach Wedding Weekend is a fun, easy read full of romance. This is definitely a Hallmark movie in the making. Engaging and heartwarming you can't help but fall in love with Brody and Paige, but of course in comes Aiden and true to a great romance a happy ever after ending. You know where the book is going at the end, but that's alright because getting there was fun and exciting.

Paige a wedding planner is surprised to see her ex and his new girlfriend show up at the festivities. Then to make him jealous she enlists the help of Aiden. Well, you can guess what happens at the end, but this cozy romantic novel is still worth reading.

I especially liked the recipes at the end of the book.

I was provided this book free of charge in exchange for my honest opinion. I highly recommend this book as a romance novel.
Please make this into a movie. A beach wedding with a fake boyfriend that might actually become a serious relationship. Such an adorable story!!
Engaging, heartwarming "Ah' weddings" romance story. Intriguing characters. Well written book. I liked reading this book. It is a pleasure to read this advanced reader's copy of this book, I am voluntarily reviewing it.
Paige is a wedding planner and she is working on wedding when her exboyfriend shows up with a new girl on his arm. Paige always thought that the he would come back to her and things would be alright in her world.

So her and her friends set out on a quest to win Brody back. Really enjoyed the book and would certainly recommend to friends.
I am sure plenty of peoplecwillmlove this book.  In just could not get into it.  It was flat and predictable.  Girl wants old boyfriend back so she enlists someoe to makevhim jelous.  Same old story with way to much driscriptive language.
It is an easy drama-free read with dual POV. The main focus is on the heroine who believes  in fairy tales and true love. She tries to win back her ex-boyfriend who damped her about 1,5 year ago and moved to another city. No angst, no surprises either.
Thanks to the author and NetGalley for a kindly provided review copy.
Enjoyed this book. Kept me interested all the way through. Would recommend to a fellow reader.  Love the cover.
This was a wonderful, fun beach read.  Sure it is predictable but it is still a lovely story. Sometimes I need predictable in my life.  The author has a descriptive writing style and I appreciate that, as it make me feel I am right in the setting also. I hope this will be a movie too.
Many thanks to Hallmark Publishing and to NetGalley for providing me with a galley in exchange for my honest opinion.
Beach Wedding Weekend by Rachel Magee is a perfect summer beach read, and my first book by this author. When Paige's boyfriend Brody brakes up with her and goes to Europe, she never gives up hope on them, because of his promise to pick up right where they left off.  When Paige spots Brody at a wedding, where he is attending with his beautiful actress girlfriend, she starts planing how to get him back.  With the help of Aiden, her best friends brother, she sets out to make Brody jealous.  I really enjoyed this book, light and fun.  I will be reading more books by this author.  I highly recommend this book.

I reviewed a digital arc provided by NetGalley and Hallmark publishing.  Thank you.
When I want a good-hearted romance I turn to Hallmark Publishing. Their books are as sweet and comforting as their movies. Paige and Aiden's story is the perfect story to read as you relax on a hot summer weekend.

This book is a good one for the teenager in your life that wants to read romance older than young adult. It has no foul language and no sex scenes (mild kissing). Also a good book for your elderly grandma.

A bonus: the book includes a recipe for BBQ Brisket Tacos with Sunshine Slaw. I am thinking of making this summer.

I received a complimentary copy of this book from Hallmark Publishing through NetGalley. Any and all opinions expressed are entirely my own.
BEACH WEDDING WEEKEND by Rachel Magee is a sweet, heartwarming story. I love romances with weddings, second chances, and friends to love tropes. Throw in a wonderful setting (wedding on a beach), great friends and some animals (baby dolphins in this one) and you have me hooked.

Paige and Aiden are friends, who realize they care more for each other than they expected. Paige thinks she is in love with someone else, who moved to Europe for a job and returned with a girlfriend. Aiden does not want to commit to marriage or a long-term relationship. When the situation arose where they played fake boyfriend/girlfriend for a series of business lunches for him, and to make her ex-boyfriend jealous, they realized that they wanted to make it real, but neither wanted to be the one to say anything. Paige is a motivated business woman, smart, cute yet a bit shy when in an awkward situation. Aiden is a handsome, successful, commitment-phobe in business and life. She thinks planning is good and necessary, he thinks they stop people from living. I enjoyed their interactions as they tried to deal with their feelings for one another without spilling the beans.

This sweet friends-to-lovers, fake boyfriend romance had me smiling throughout. I love these Hallmark stories that may become a movie in the future, as they are exactly what I need for a hot, sunny afternoon. I quickly read through this story, anxious for these two to get their acts together and be honest with one another. A sweet story that I recommended for romance lovers looking for a heartwarming read. The publisher generously provided me with a copy of this book upon my request. The rating, ideas and opinions shared are my own.
With the wedding season now in full swing, the timing is perfect to get into the spirit with a lovely heartwarming tale about love and wedding planning. Not only does the novel Beach Wedding Weekend boast a gorgeous cover, it delivers on its promise of a fun, light beach read about friendship, knowing what you really want and finding genuine love.

Paige is a sweet character who tries to secretly win back her old flame. But in the process she might realise that what she needs may not be what she first wanted. The secondary characters are well-developed, and the plot is fun and interesting, without ever being soppy.

As always with Hallmark publications, I enjoyed this novel. It is a feel-good summer romance.
Another winner by Hallmark! This lighthearted romance is a fun Summer read. The love story between Paige and Aiden is sweet and innocent. I loved Aiden's character- fun loving, compassionate, hardworking, life of the party! It was nice to read this happily-ever-after novel by Rachel Magee.
What a great fun summer read! This is such a lighthearted book that it is perfect for that beach read or sitting on the deck in the mountains. Oh heck, it is perfect for everywhere! Thanks for the great read!
Another hit from Hallmark. Paige and Aidan had the perfect set up, fake a relationship to make her ex jealous. Simple right?! I loved this book read it in one day. Highly recommend it.
I was looking for something light and entertaining to read and this book was the perfect choice.  This story is heart-warming and has a classic “Can best friends ever fall in love?” type of storyline.  I loved the character of Paige in this book.  She’s sweet, funny, caring, and totally certain that all she needs to be perfectly happy is to win Brody back again.  Aiden, (who himself is a handsome, charming, and totally nice guy), come up with a plan to make Brody jealous by pretending that he and Paige are a couple.  Paige thinks she knows what she needs to be happy, but as their plan progresses, things don’t seem to be as clear to her as before.

The setting of this story made me wish I could be reading this book at the beach.  But no matter where you read it, you’ll enjoy this sweet and clean story.  I’ll be watching for other books by this author.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher. All opinions are my own.