Touch Me

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 30 Apr 2019

This was a quick short story that was basically two people having lots of sex. We get to read about their first time together and then we are told they spend the next day and night banging more. There wasn't a lot to it. I didn't realize it was so short until it was suddenly over.
A steamy romance that is well written with relatable characters and a sexy plot-line. A nice easy read for a cosy night alone!
A great steamy romance book with relatable characters. Well written romance. With great plot twists and turns.
Thank you Netgalley for a digital copy of this book.

"She was fire, and he was willing to be burned alive just to have her."

Touch Me by Nancy Fraser is a short story about a couple who are trying to looking for a little something in their lives. Maggie believes that something extra is to look for lust instead of the usual love while Evan believes he puts in too much into his work and so should try out something different, something that involved a very different kind of energy.

What I didn't like was that it was way too short to leave any impression on me. There wasn't much significance into it except for two scenes. I guess the short story format helped me because I could get over the book quickly, despite my busy schedule. However, it still didn't have much to help me make a connection but I guess in a way, it was good.

However, despite that, it left me wanting for more. I guess I would have loved it much more had it been a part of a short story collection. Does that make sense?
One of the smarter approaches, from a logistical stand point, was taken by Touch Me. It was short, got to its point, and moved on. It was written in an agreeable manner, and while I wasn’t riveted, it wrapped up before it had overstayed its welcome, unlike some of the other titles.

Review will appear at provided link by 5/30/19.
Short read and to the point. It was nice that it was more than a meaningless hook up, but the author didn't dwell more on how this couple spent their weekend aside from getting physical. So... not sure if Book #2 will be another couple or a continuation of this couple? If the author added more characterization, maybe I'll care to read more about them in another book. But she didn't. If the author goes on with other couples, I'm wondering if the concept -- 2 nice, decent people hooking up in a quick read -- has legs to continue into a long series? Story was fine for what it was, but it was so-so overall.
Quick read with plenty of steam.  Maggie and Evan through a dating service and sparks fly.  Great chemistry and HOT!  I really liked it.
Touch Me by Nancy Fraser was unique and well-written. A totally interesting romance with some heat. Good overall.
Touch me was a very short story.  I didn't realize that when I started reading it.

This was over before, I was ready for it to be.  I would have loved to read more.  Overall it was a good SHORT sexy book.  Not much of a storyline to get into, but was hot and sexy.   Nancy Fraser is a very good writer and I would read more books by her in the future.

I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
This book is a super sexy and a quick read.
When I say short - I mean, super short. It took me about 30 minutes. Although it was a super sexy, hot 30 minutes.
Maggie and Evan just want a one night stand. After they have a great first night together - they decided to spend the whole weekend together.
I loved this, although there wasn't a lot of room for character development or really any plot, it was a super fun read.
Touch Me by Nancy Fraser is the First book in the Lusty Liaisons Series.  This is the story of Maggie Lewis and Evan Steele.  This was a quick hot story that packed everything in on quick punch.
Hot quick novella read.
Love it, I just wish it had been an entire book and not only a novela.  It was great, both Maggie and Evan had great chemistry and it was easy to see them as a couple.  The premise of the story is that they both contract A company to give them a one night stand, and the way it was written it totally work, it was believable that both could had opted for a company getting them together.
This is a SHORT novella- we're talking a 15 minute read for me- so you need to go in prepared for short. I wanted to give this 4 stars because it was so short, but it left me wanting MORE so badly it qualifies for 5 stars!
The majority of the story is HAWT sexy times and you don't learn much about the H and only get a general overview of the h. It's hard to tell if their story will be continued (I desperately want it to be!) so I will be keeping an eye on Fraser's next releases. I will also be picking up some of her backlist as this was well written (forgiving some odd references during sexy time) and obviously left me wanting more. You see a lot of Fraser's personality in the dedication for this book too, which had me laughing before even starting the story!
"For my daughter-in-law, Lesley. Thankfully, she's not embarrassed by her mother-in-law's love for writing kinky romance!"
So, to sum it up, I would only stay away from this if you really don't like a cliffhanger and want to wait for the story to be continued and then read it all at once. But I would definitely recommend picking this up at some point!
I received an advance copy in exchange for my fair and honest review.
#TouchMe #NetGalley
5 Stars for Touch Me
Author is Nancy Fraser
ARC received from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
Opinions expressed are my own ...

Great - quick - steamy read !!

Maggie is a hard working teacher currently not in a relationship who decides to enlist the services of Lusty Liaisons upon the recommendation of some close friends. What’s offered is help with finding a match for a date & seeing where things may lead...

Evan Steele has used the same service & Maggie is his match - he is immediately attracted to her & they spend an OFF THE CHARTS 🔥 🔥 night together .

This book was so good - read in just one setting but really wanted to see this relationship continue !!
Well written - great short read !!
A short story that has two people looking for sexual satisfaction. School teacher Maggie Lewis has decided to use this new agency to change her none existing sex life. She has decided to stop looking for love. Now meeting Evan Steele in the lobby of the hotel after the met they decided to go to the room. Once there it turns out to be the penthouse. After a short time of getting to know each other, the steamy sex scenes begin to take place. Instead of leaving after the night she stays for the weekend and figures out that he is really a business man. He actually owns the hotel. Now they must decide if they want to meet again without going through the agency. A very quick story but I found it to be good.
Maggie is a school teacher who is looking for a little extra "umph" in her sex life...or an actual sex life.  She uses a dating service called Lusty Liaisons who specialize in introductions that lead to one night stands.  This particular one led her to Evan.  He has looks, confidence and money but he is looking to put some excitement and flair back into his sex life.  These two seem to make the perfect pair.
This was definitely a very hot read.  There is steam and more steam.  It had a very intriguing basis as well.  The biggest rough spot was the fact that it was so short.  I know novellas are shorter but this one was finished in about 25 minutes.  The dialogue is a little shortened, the characters are a little shortened and the flow is a little shortened.  I did like the idea of the book but it was just not enough time to become invested with these characters.  I did receive this book in  exchange for an honest review.
I appreciate the opportunity to read this book. I did not realize it was so short and therefore it fell kind of flat for me. I would have preferred a longer book with a bit more development to it.
This novella was too short!  I enjoyed what was in the story, but wish there was more character development! Turn this into a full length novel!
High school teacher Maggie Lewis has decided to start looking for lust instead of love, and the right place for that is through Lusty Liaisons, a unique and exclusive dating service. Her friends are always bragging about their fantastic sex lives, and Maggie wants a man who will ignite the fire.When I started reading I couldn't put it down.Nancy Fraser is magnifysent and amazing writer.I cannot wait to read more of there books.Keep up the great work.You should definitely read this book.Can't wait for the next book.
Amazing and interesting story from Nancy. It definitely captivates me and keeps me reading on. It is like i'm living in the story.