Cover Image: Buzz Books 2019: Fall/Winter

Buzz Books 2019: Fall/Winter

A must read for new books! Bible of new books coming soon. I always read book buzz  to set my calendar for new reads based on this publication.
I always look forward to the Buzz Books editions.  I just finished this one and now have a list of books from favorite authors as well as some intriguing new titles
Not a book that I would read cover to cover but one that is good to occasionally go thru when looking for what to read next.
I always enjoy reading the buzz books. It's a great resource for me to share with my audience the hottest books.
These ARC’s are always enjoyable to read and seek out upcoming books to look forward to.
Thank you for another selection of great possible figure reads to add to the growing piles !
The PubLunch Buzz Books samples are always a great collection. A solid selection of books to look forward too!
Buzz Books is a fantastic resource to go through while looking for books in the upcoming seasons.

I was able to find many books that I was interested in for my Mother/Daughter book club.
This was a fun sampler to browse and gave me enough of a taste of several titles to be able to recommend relevant ones to patrons.
I never have anything bad to say about these books because it gives you a sneak peek into upcoming releases. There is always a good mix of authors being featured along with release dates. Being able to read excepts definitely gives it another element because there have been books I wasn't sure about buying and then having those few chapters ended up selling me on the book.

I love these because most of the time I discover a book coming out that I didn't know about at first or some hidden gems. It's a great resource to keep you updated on upcoming books.
This really got me excited for 2019 books! My review is belated but that's only because I wasn't familiar with the way netgalley works. I'm happy to be here!
Great magazine that highlights upcoming releases. I wish they would put out magazines like this for each month.
Buzz Books are a real treasure. I try to read them all because they are a bunch of little diamonds that sparkle and lure me into reading books I never would have given my time to, and am so glad I did. The anticipation of getting to the next chapter of books I cannot get my hands on immediately is thrilling. Last year I was able to pick up several at ALA and it felt like Christmas and birthday all at once. I don't get excited about much these days. but waiting for a chance to finish one of these gems is truly exhilarating!.
I love the opportunity to read about upcoming book titles! I like how the catalogue is organized! It’s easy to read and has all the information in one compilation.
I really enjoy reading the excerpts from all the upcoming books for the fall/winter. I will definitely grab another Buzz Book in the future.
What a great way for librarians and all book people to hear what's new out there. Thanks to the publisher for the resource.
I always look forward to reading the Buzz Books to stay informed on what is coming out in the future.  Many times I find new authors too!
I like the Buzz Books because they to show you the different types of books that are coming out and you can select them or go buy them. They also provide snippets of the books. They’re fun to explore and decide your next read. You can never go wrong with this one.
The Book Buzz previews are always exciting to get my hands on. I appreciate getting a sneak peek into the exciting stories coming our way and planning my requests and TBR.
I love seeing these previews of books to come.  It is exciting to potentially find new authors to add to my favorite list!
Excellent review of up and coming books, many of which I probably would not have read if it weren't for this selection.