Cover Image: Buzz Books 2019: Fall/Winter

Buzz Books 2019: Fall/Winter

The PubLunch Buzz Books samples are always a great collection. A solid selection of books to look forward too!
Buzz Books is a fantastic resource to go through while looking for books in the upcoming seasons.

I was able to find many books that I was interested in for my Mother/Daughter book club.
This was a fun sampler to browse and gave me enough of a taste of several titles to be able to recommend relevant ones to patrons.
I never have anything bad to say about these books because it gives you a sneak peek into upcoming releases. There is always a good mix of authors being featured along with release dates. Being able to read excepts definitely gives it another element because there have been books I wasn't sure about buying and then having those few chapters ended up selling me on the book.

I love these because most of the time I discover a book coming out that I didn't know about at first or some hidden gems. It's a great resource to keep you updated on upcoming books.
This really got me excited for 2019 books! My review is belated but that's only because I wasn't familiar with the way netgalley works. I'm happy to be here!
Great magazine that highlights upcoming releases. I wish they would put out magazines like this for each month.
Buzz Books are a real treasure. I try to read them all because they are a bunch of little diamonds that sparkle and lure me into reading books I never would have given my time to, and am so glad I did. The anticipation of getting to the next chapter of books I cannot get my hands on immediately is thrilling. Last year I was able to pick up several at ALA and it felt like Christmas and birthday all at once. I don't get excited about much these days. but waiting for a chance to finish one of these gems is truly exhilarating!.
I love the opportunity to read about upcoming book titles! I like how the catalogue is organized! It’s easy to read and has all the information in one compilation.
I really enjoy reading the excerpts from all the upcoming books for the fall/winter. I will definitely grab another Buzz Book in the future.
What a great way for librarians and all book people to hear what's new out there. Thanks to the publisher for the resource.
I always look forward to reading the Buzz Books to stay informed on what is coming out in the future.  Many times I find new authors too!
I like the Buzz Books because they to show you the different types of books that are coming out and you can select them or go buy them. They also provide snippets of the books. They’re fun to explore and decide your next read. You can never go wrong with this one.
The Book Buzz previews are always exciting to get my hands on. I appreciate getting a sneak peek into the exciting stories coming our way and planning my requests and TBR.
I love seeing these previews of books to come.  It is exciting to potentially find new authors to add to my favorite list!
Excellent review of up and coming books, many of which I probably would not have read if it weren't for this selection.
I did not find this as interesting as the previous edition that I  had read..  the titles in this issue were not of interest to me.. but it is well done and I am sure a great value to others.
Always nice to see books to come and find authors both new and old to enjoy and discover. I find myself skimming summaries to find the books I hope to read and sometimes get surprises that become rewarding reads.

Thanks NetGalley for giving us this opportunity to preview books to come and books to enjoy.
Love these seasonal Buzz Books publications. I use it to look for new offerings by my favorite authors as well as new to me authors whose work looks intriguing. My TBR list grows exponentially, but please keep making these available!
Very helpful to read these buzz book reviews as a readers advisory tool and for ordering. Really enjoyed the winter version. Please keep doing these buzz books if possible because they are great.
Love these guides. They make me excited for the upcoming reading season. Good info and engaging descriptions as always