Cover Image: Buzz Books 2019: Young Adult Fall/Winter

Buzz Books 2019: Young Adult Fall/Winter

Why does this need a review? I mean thank you for letting me know the options coming out. I’m not sure what else to write for this.
I always enjoy the buzz books previews, it is helpful to see what is being marketed as a "buzz book" of the season.
I never have anything bad to say about these books because it gives you a sneak peek into upcoming releases. There is always a good mix of authors being featured along with release dates. Being able to read excepts definitely gives it another element because there have been books I wasn't sure about buying and then having those few chapters ended up selling me on the book.

I love these because most of the time I discover a book coming out that I didn't know about at first or some hidden gems. It's a great resource to keep you updated on upcoming books.
I simply love these Buzz books filled with upcoming books. It helps me find books for my tbr list, know if a favorite author or a debut author is releasing a new book. It hypes me up for the next season of releases!
I read this a while back but I gotta say how I enjoy the fact that Buzz books does these samplers as it does give me a good idea of launches that are upcoming. I get a better idea of what to look out for and put on my tbr.
As with most Book Buzz editions, I appreciated the many book excerpts, and the opportunity to learn about new titles before they're published! What I really enjoy about the Young Adult edition is that the titles included are ones that are sure to be exciting and will cause a buzz. This edition included the sequel to Tomi Adeyemi's Blockbuster hit Children of Blood and Bone, as well as anticipated sequels by holly black, Natasha Nagan, Veronica Roth, and more! I will DEFINITELY be making reviewing my Book Buzz a priority as soon as it's released!
Love these little teasers of upcoming novels! It gives readers a glimpse of what is coming out and what to be excited to look forward to!
What a great way for librarians and all book people to get a look at new titles. Thanks to the publishers.
One of the best parts about being a member of NetGalley! Love getting these and finding new authors each season!
I did talk with students about titles in the Buzz Books 2019: Young Adult Fall/Winter. The excerpts were a good way to help them decide if they were interested in the books. Leaving a review for this "title" was confusing, though.
I like the Buzz Books because they to show you the different types of books that are coming out and you can select them or go buy them. They also provide snippets of the books. They’re fun to explore and decide your next read. You can never go wrong with this one.
a great bunch of books that were coming out for the end of 2019 and definitely a few would be great to get to now
Fun! I love these previews, excited to check out all these new titles! Pub Lunch is such an excellent source, would recommend everyone take a look at their buzz books for the next publishing season.
Another brilliant collection from Publishers Lunch, I swear every time I read one of these collections I end up binge buying a ton of books but I am not complaining.
This guide was great as always. Love seeing all the upcoming books. Descriptions of each title build up excitement to read them
I love these previews, it really helps me look for the next books to read.  I particularly appreciate the excerpts.  I always end up picking up 2-3 of the books reviewed and frequently more!
The Young Adult of this series is my favorite to read.  I always enjoy reading it.  Even as an adult I love reading the young adults books.  Sometimes I think I should not read it as almost (always as this time too) my to be read list is already too long!
Wonderful guide to new young adult books about to be published.A real treat to read about these new books coming out.#netgalley#bookbuzz
This was such a great list that truly helped guide my reading these past few months! Typically with YA selections I get lost in the mix because i don’t know much about this genre. But this guide truly helped me weed out what I was most interested and what might not work for me!
I enjoy these sneak peeks into upcoming books. I appreciate knowing what's coming up so I can make purchasing/reading plans.