Lawless Love

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 15 May 2019

Lawless Love by Andrea Downing is a cute romance short story. Marshall Dylan Kane is tracking an outlaw when he comes upon a woman bathing in a river. Will the distraction be enough to distract him from his mission? What happens when he arrives in town to be sent to the only boarding house in the area and finds the same woman runs it with her brother? Are the two related to the case he is trying to solve?
I enjoyed this story. It is a short story so moves quickly. The ending is a bit of a surprise but otherwise pretty much what you might expect. I give this book 4 of 5 stars. A quick, easy read that is mostly predictable.
I received an advance copy of this book through Netgalley in exchange for my honest review.
4 stars
Sassy, spunky, sweet, and Christian. This is an easy historical fiction read with two headstrong people each trying to live their life their way but with a romantic interest in each other.  I have never read this author before but I sure will again.
I highly recommend this book.
I received a complimentary copy of this book from NetGalley and the publisher in exchange for a honest review.
Lawless Love by Andrea Downing
Lawmen and Outlaws

Definitely on my way to bed with sweet dreams in the forecast after reading this delightful Western romance :)

Marshall Dylan J. Kane is on the trail looking for a murderer and horse thief unaware that seeing a woman bathing in a river will change his life forever. Lacey Everhart, the woman bathing, is resourceful after having taken care of herself and her brother Luke for a number of years. When the lives of these three people intersect their lives will change. Dylan will need to see if there is more to the law than black and white while Lacey and Luke will have to trust in Dylan to do what is right.

I really enjoyed this story!

Thank you to NetGalley and The Wild Rose Press for the Novella – This is my honest review.

4-5 Stars