Lawless Love

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 15 May 2019

4 stars
Sassy, spunky, sweet, and Christian. This is an easy historical fiction read with two headstrong people each trying to live their life their way but with a romantic interest in each other.  I have never read this author before but I sure will again.
I highly recommend this book.
I received a complimentary copy of this book from NetGalley and the publisher in exchange for a honest review.
Lawless Love by Andrea Downing
Lawmen and Outlaws

Definitely on my way to bed with sweet dreams in the forecast after reading this delightful Western romance :)

Marshall Dylan J. Kane is on the trail looking for a murderer and horse thief unaware that seeing a woman bathing in a river will change his life forever. Lacey Everhart, the woman bathing, is resourceful after having taken care of herself and her brother Luke for a number of years. When the lives of these three people intersect their lives will change. Dylan will need to see if there is more to the law than black and white while Lacey and Luke will have to trust in Dylan to do what is right.

I really enjoyed this story!

Thank you to NetGalley and The Wild Rose Press for the Novella – This is my honest review.

4-5 Stars