Vincent Book Two

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 19 Jun 2019

First book of the series that I read, but thanks to the summary at the beginning of the volume, I wasn't lost ! ^^

I found the story cute and sweet. We follow Vincent and his love problems, always punctuated by these inner reflections.

The only problem I had in my reading is the volume of texts compared to the images, which is quite heavy and condensed.

In short, a nice reading! ^^
This was a fun sequel to read, and I loved reading it. It had a wonderful art style to it, and I will definitely be recommending it to my customers
I think I preferred this middle volume to the first in the trilogy, but that's partly down to familiarity.  Now I'm completely on board with the teenaged kid struggling with girls, especially when life always gives him two major choices at any one time.  I still think it is a little too heavy on the word count, and a little less archness wouldn't hurt, but the strip reads very well, and knowing there's only a third and final part to come perhaps helps my anticipation for the rest.  The only quibble I would have is that it doesn't really smack of a 17-year old's problems, for he reads a lot younger.  Still, his innocent charm is the selling point here, so we must live with it.  Roll on Book Three.
3.5/5 Stars

This is the second book in the Vincent comic strip saga which follows Vincent navigating his love life and hanging out with his best friend Bu and other RPG playing friends.

This installment was even cuter than the first. I loved watching Vincent try to figure out his love life and how to navigate it. I still love his inner dialogue and how quirky he is. I'm excited for the next installment to see where Vincent is lead next!