Air Fryer Revolution

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 22 Nov 2019

The air-fryer is still enjoying it's days in the sun.  This cookbook is from noted author Urvashi Pitre, who you may have encountered through her other air-fryer and keto cookbooks.  This new volume features more multi-cultural recipes for your beloved air-fryer.  It includes tantalizing full-color photos of the various recipes, and looks to be a solid addition to any library's cookbook collection.  Our air-fryer and instant-pot cookbooks are constantly checked out--they are that popular with our patrons, who I know will be thrilled to read Air Fryer Revolution.
This colorful cookbook will help you create dishes for any time and any occasion in your air fryer. Sections are color-coded by category--vegetables, eggs & cheese, etc. Recipes are easy to follow and include total time as well as prep and cooking. Grain-free, vegan, and other special diets are denoted on each page. The only thing I wish is that there were more pictures. I like a photo with every recipe, but fewer than half of the dishes include a photo. However, the existing photography is gorgeous and everything looks delicious.
Straightforward and no-nonsense varsity hitter of the Air Fryer recipe Pitre presents us with another all-access pass to cooking with that blasted Air Fryer.  It seemed like a good idea at the time, but it was an expensive gadget.  Surely there's more you can do with it than make crispy fries without boiling oil on your stove?  You betcha!  Pitre provides tips, menu aides, and a ton of (non-breaded or battered) recipes that will help even a novice make their Air Fryer a full-use appliance while cutting down on the utility bills and saving time.
This is a fantastic book for anyone new to airfryers and experienced airfryer cooks. It is packed with fantastic recipes.
A great book! I love my air fryer so this book was just what I needed to be inspired to do more things with my AIr fryer! The recipes are fun and I cannot wait to try!

Best-selling author Urvashi Pitre is back with Air Fryer Revolution, the follow-up to her hit cookbook, Every Day Easy Air Fryer. In this all-new collection of 100 delicious recipes, Urvashi shows you how the revolutionary air fryer makes home cooking easier than ever.

Air fryers are taking the country by storm, thanks to the device's fan-forced heat, so there is no need for pre-heating, and food cooks with a minimal amount of oil. The recipes can all be made in 60 minutes or less, many in as little as 30 minutes, so you cut back on energy bills and avoid heating up the whole kitchen.

The air fryer saves space too, making it perfect for tiny city kitchens, dorm rooms, and RVs. With Urvashi's impeccably tested recipes, you start with fresh ingredients and let the cooker d the hard work, and you'll never get bored with Smoky Ham and Cheese Party Biscuits, French Garlic Chicken, Russet and Sweet Potato Gratin, Queso Fundido, Korean Beef Tacos, Bang Bang Shrimp, and more.

I LOVE MY AIR FRYER - between and the InstanPot, I haven't used my stove or stove top in months now! I have only had the air fryer for 6 weeks or so and I have yet to "fry" anything but it keeps my kitchen cool and the outcoming food is yummy. (So many people inquire about Air Fryers at the library, it blows my mind!)

The book is full of gorgeous photos and the recipes are amazing and well written and the recipes cover so many food types: every meal, biscuits, desserts, and best of all, "fried" foods with very little fat involved. (I don't like french fries but my husband does and he loved the ones that came out of the cooker! I am trying to make cupcakes in them today as I bought accessories that let you do different things - a shepherd's pie is on tap for tonight!

As always, I try to find a reason to not rate with stars as I love emojis (outside of their incessant use by "Social Influencer Millennials" on Instagram and Twitter) so let's give it 🥣🧁🥙🍕🥨