Cover Image: Tangle

Tangle

I was so thrilled to be back in Dogwood Lane! Locke writes my most absolute favorite small town romances and this one takes the cake...AND the donuts! Trevor Kelly is delicious in every single way and Haley is endearing and so so fun! The two of them together are everything! I never want to leave Dogwood and can’t wait to visit again!
Haley absolutely loved her pastries. If someone took one it would mean war. Meeting the pastry their would change her entire life. She was on a dating hiatus since she fell in love too easily and was tired of picking up the broken pieces of her heart. Meeting Trevor was what she needed but the timing was horrible. Her life was going through so many changes and falling in love was no longer issue since she would remain friends with him. There is a thin line between friendship and love.
Haley Raynor is on a self-imposed “man break” for another 4 months. No more dating the wrong guy for her. Then she met Trevor Kelly ~ a handsome, quick-witted, blue eyed thief who took the last cream-filled, caramel-topped donut at the Dogwood Café from right under her nose. Haley had already survived the first 8 weeks of this break. But it would be so easy to fall for a guy like Trevor.

Trevor came to town to oversee the last round of renovations on his father and his father’s new wife’s home. What he didn’t expect from this trip was to meet someone like Haley ~ gorgeous, funny, and sarcastic. Trevor’s issue is that women always got too clingy and he didn’t like that. The problem is that he’s attracted to Haley and Haley’s attracted to him. So they create a contract to not fall for each other with a set of rules to follow. Rules are made to be broken, right?

For a delicious Small Town Romance that is packed with sizzling heat, smart comebacks and a couple of broken hearts along the way, this is the book for you!
***4 Stars***

This was a fun little read that had me laughing, rolling my eyes and swooning the entire time ~ and not always separately, sometimes it was a combo of them and a few times all of them at once, which was quite an accomplishment, but regardless, Haley and Trevor’s journey had me turning the pages to see what would happen next and wanting more when everything was said and done.

I loved Haley. She’s sweet, sassy and is simply a good person. She is comfortable in her own skin ~ even when she thinks she isn’t ~ and I really enjoyed watching her figure out what she truly wanted for her future. Trevor I really liked, but the man definitely tried me. He is charming. The man could charm the pants off of anyone, but he so set on maintaining his fatalistic view on love and relationships that he is own worst enemy.

Their journey to their HEA was a lot of fun, even when it was frustrating, it was fun. They had that spark from their first collision and it was so easy to see that they could be so much more, if they just let go. Unfortunately, their different takes on love and relationships takes it toll ~ something that was not a surprise ~ and I was totally #TeamHaley, but I cannot deny that the “grovelling” was done quite well and I like how things worked out for them in the end.

This was a fun read, even the parts that frustrated me were fun and I really enjoyed getting to spend time in Dogwood Lane. Catching up with Dane, Neely and Mia was a lot of fun. Lorene was awesome and I do hope to spend a little more time with Meredith. I’m crossing my toes that Claire and Jake get their own HEA’s down the road, but after getting to know Penn a little better I am definitely looking forward to seeing him fall!
Sweet jeezuz..... I thought my first visit to Dogwood Lane was fab, but my return trip was awesome!!!! Tangle is by far my favourite read of the series so far!

I ADORED Trevor and Haley. Yeah, they had completely different opinions about love, romance and commitment but oh gods..... they were absolutely perfect together!

Everything about this read made me happy - even the sad bits... Because, honestly, to get to their happy, there was always gonna be a bit of sadness but that just added to the reading experience!!

Catching up with Dane, Neely and Mia and others from book one, as well as meeting new characters, was fun and I can’t wait to see what’s going on with Penn......

I’d give Tangle more than 5* if I could! A must read that I’m sure you’ll love!
*4.5 Stars*

Talk about a swoonworthy read! I absolutely fell in love with Trevor and Haley.  This book was such a fun read, I wasn't able to put it down.

The perfect summer read!
It’s no secret that Adriana Locke writes great romcoms, so it wasn’t a big surprise to me that I really enjoyed this book.
The plot was fun, I liked the characters, and I’m looking forward to more books in this series.
This is the second novel in this series but you can certainly read it as a standalone if you want, though I say go grab Tumble and start from the beginning.

I fell in love with these characters in the first book and haven’t been able to stop. I grabbed this as soon as I saw it pop up in my email.

This was the perfect book to lose an afternoon in. It had the laughs and the swoon and I just adore these characters!

Haley was so full of fire! I resonated with her sass and spark and I definitely was HERE for this read. It had the heat I wanted and it completely had me hooked from start to finish. This one for me, was way sassier that the first novel in the series and I was all over that.

This is one of those authors that you know is going to bring the laughs and the love and the Dogwood series is one of those for me.
I really enjoyed Haley and Trevor's story! Trevor had me swooning quite a bit, I just loved him to death. I also loved Haley's character. She was so fun.

I'm glad we got to see and catch up a bit with the characters from the first book in this series. One of the things I love most about interconnected standalones is that the reader gets to visit back with old favorites.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the next couple from Dogwood Lane will bring!
I am in love with all things Trevor.  He is so swoony.  He makes my heart go pitter patter.  I absolutley love the chemistry between him and Haley.  Their back and forth is hilarious and sweet.  It makes for a great read.  Adriana did it again.  Bravo!
Love! Adriana Locke has written a fantastic romance novel with plenty of heart and steam. The story of Trever and Haley is so great - and it touches on so much of this town that I need to know more about. I didnt read the first in the series but that did not take away from my enjoyment of the book, definitely read this one.

Trevor is so loveable but damaged and Haley is just a wonderful female character. And i love the subplot of the Dads remarriage and the final scenes. It has a lot more depth than the steamy cover makes you think.

I will definitely read more in the series and by the author.
When you read a story and connect deeply, yup it's an Adriana Locke book. Trevor and Haley have this banter and chemistry that you fight to have.

There was a little part holding out. Just in case. Don't worry- you have me so tangled up in you now, you'll never get away

Here is more of my review here on YouTube-https://youtu.be/TG8oFk6vtPc
TANGLE is the second book in the DOGWOOD LANE series, and it was fun-filled from the front cover to the last page of the epilogue. What happens when a fun loving guy, who doesn’t believe in love, crosses paths with a small-town girl who falls in love quickly and always with the wrong guy? Anything can happen, and it does! Trevor and Hailey’s attraction is immediate, and everyone who sees them knows something’s going on.

It’s nice to be back in Dogwood Lane, Tennessee and reunite with characters we’ve met before while also being introduced to new ones. The characters have a depth to them and work well together. I was kept on my toes throughout the playful telling of the story, and there are sad moments along with enlightening ones. The small town flair shines through, and it’s a place I wouldn’t mind visiting.

My emotions were engaged throughout my read of TANGLE–whether laughing, cringing, or being sad. There are twists and turns along with beautiful descriptions of the setting. The friendships are strong, and we see different sides to the characters. The epilogue also gives hints of what more is to come. I can’t wait to return to Dogwood Lane, over and over again.

Ms. Locke is a new-to-me author. I’ve only read this book and TUMBLE, the first book in the series. I have a lot of catching up to do since I enjoyed her style of writing and want to read more of her books, not just those in this series.
This was an interesting story with a unique but pleasant twist at the end. For the player got played but to the best possible outcome.
The story revolves around Haley. A young woman who has a personality of giving and helping always. Although, not until this year at twenty-six is it that she is learning to be kinder to herself. Not allowing past relationships to take her under. Especially, the last one with the Hippie.
She instead, is using them all as learning experiences and steppingstones to the grand prizes of true love. You see she has always had a habit of falling in love or should I say being all in when the guy has only dipped a toe into the water. Then leaving Haley high and dry.
So, on this really bad morning she is at the café where her bestie, Claire works. She is expecting to get her regular standing order coffee and a special donut. Only to find out she just sold the last doughnut. She is just about to leap over the counter in her old, too worn and see-through yoga pants, worn with her hot pink panties.
When said, thief, speaks and snatches her doughnut away. Idle chit chat comes as they wait for their coffees. As he goes to leave, he gives his name as Trevor Kelly and hands over the said doughnut smiles and leaves. She only absently gives her first name. When her friend starts to tease her about the love connection, she says she will probably never see him again.
But later she sees him at her cousin’s job site. Seeing her two cousins are the owners of the construction company. The constructions crew that happens to be working on Trevor’s father and stepmother’s new home. Small world. Being a small town, they see more of each other.
I really enjoyed this book. The banter of the couple, the joyfulness of her family & friends, and the strength Haley has gathered from each relationship and taught how important and special she is to herself. No matter with a man or alone. I give this: 5++++ stars. Provided by netgalley.com. Follow us at www.1rad-readerreviews.com.
This book was an excellent read. But then, I didn't expect anything less from Adriana Locke. She writes such great small town romances, and I can't help falling for each and every one of her heroes. Although Trevor might just be my fave...for now. Another 5* read. Loving this series.

Tangle by Adriana Locke was such a good read, I loved everything about it.
The storyline was entertaining, the characters were likable, engaging and my interest was captured from the first page and held until the end.

Another wonderful read by Adriana Locke and a great addition to the Dogwood Lane Series.

*Thank you to the publisher via Netgalley for the advance copy.*
Ok I enjoyed this book so much . Haley , shes is a spit fire .. shes too cute , love her personality and all. God and Trevor Kelly ahhh the man is just swoon all over ... Adriana knows how to write some sexy hot men . Trevor Kelly is your new book boyfriend.. a must read .#ARC
Such a cute story of anti love turned into a beautiful love story. Sometimes love finds you when you least expect it, but you have to be open to accepting it.
I love the town of Dogwood Lane. I love the characters. I hope we get more of this small town with big personalities.
What can I say about Tangle? It's heartfelt, sweet, and amazing! If you've read Tumble, you know Haley was mentioned, while I loved Tumble, Tangle is my favorite. Adriana Locke is the master of small-town romances.

Tangle had the right of banter and phenomenal chemistry between the characters. It was a slow burn kind of love and I couldn't get enough of it!

I think Haley has to be one of my favorite heroines by Locke. She's a firecracker who's brutally honest and she has a heart of gold. Haley loves to love on people. She's the kind of person you want to be friends with. Trevor, Trevor, Trevor. He was so sweet and tortured, perfection, right? He and Haley balanced each other out perfectly.

Locke has a special talent that she makes you feel as if you're the character and your living the story. She's ridiculously talented. I also loved seeing Dane and Neely.

Adriana, please, please, please, write Penn's story like ASAP. I need it like I need my next cup of coffee. I love it!
5 Heartfelt stars!
I have never felt closer to a character than I feel to Haley. We are one and the same and I can only hope that means that I have a Trevor out there that’s destined to eventually find me. I can’t tell you how oddly familiar this book was as I was reading it. I literally live two hours away from Nashville in a small rural city and have had the dream of working in a library or flower shop since I was in middle school. I can go on and on with the similarities but to keep it short it’s like Adriana took my life and gave it the best story and happily ever after it could ever have. And dang if that didn’t make this one of my favorites I’ve read from her.

I feel like Haley can relate to all of us. She’s a hopeless romantic at heart but can’t seem to find the right person. She has put herself on the backburner for years to help out everyone around her and it’s finally time for her. Trevor Kelly is bound and determined to help her with her life as long as she keeps him company while he’s in Dogwood. But they’ve made a promise not to fall for each other and break any hearts. Love isn’t quite that easy, but Haley and Trevor are bound and determined to push the boundaries.

Trevor Kelly is such a hot hero and if you’re anything like me, watching him fall will be the best part. When he told Haley he didn’t believe in love, I just wanted to cackle and say “just you wait.” And let me tell you, that city boy sure does fall hard!

If you’ve never read a book by Adriana Locke, this is the perfect one to start with. If you’ve read Adriana Locke before, you’re going to fall in love with her writing once again with this one. Hands down, Adriana is my favorite author and Tangle alone is enough proof of why. I didn’t want to put this book down, but I also didn’t want it to end! This book will 100% steal your heart and have you sprinting to get a donut.