Tangle

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 08 Jul 2019

I really enjoyed Haley and Trevor's story! Trevor had me swooning quite a bit, I just loved him to death. I also loved Haley's character. She was so fun.

I'm glad we got to see and catch up a bit with the characters from the first book in this series. One of the things I love most about interconnected standalones is that the reader gets to visit back with old favorites.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the next couple from Dogwood Lane will bring!
I am in love with all things Trevor.  He is so swoony.  He makes my heart go pitter patter.  I absolutley love the chemistry between him and Haley.  Their back and forth is hilarious and sweet.  It makes for a great read.  Adriana did it again.  Bravo!
Love! Adriana Locke has written a fantastic romance novel with plenty of heart and steam. The story of Trever and Haley is so great - and it touches on so much of this town that I need to know more about. I didnt read the first in the series but that did not take away from my enjoyment of the book, definitely read this one.

Trevor is so loveable but damaged and Haley is just a wonderful female character. And i love the subplot of the Dads remarriage and the final scenes. It has a lot more depth than the steamy cover makes you think.

I will definitely read more in the series and by the author.
When you read a story and connect deeply, yup it's an Adriana Locke book. Trevor and Haley have this banter and chemistry that you fight to have.

There was a little part holding out. Just in case. Don't worry- you have me so tangled up in you now, you'll never get away

Here is more of my review here on YouTube-https://youtu.be/TG8oFk6vtPc
TANGLE is the second book in the DOGWOOD LANE series, and it was fun-filled from the front cover to the last page of the epilogue. What happens when a fun loving guy, who doesn’t believe in love, crosses paths with a small-town girl who falls in love quickly and always with the wrong guy? Anything can happen, and it does! Trevor and Hailey’s attraction is immediate, and everyone who sees them knows something’s going on.

It’s nice to be back in Dogwood Lane, Tennessee and reunite with characters we’ve met before while also being introduced to new ones. The characters have a depth to them and work well together. I was kept on my toes throughout the playful telling of the story, and there are sad moments along with enlightening ones. The small town flair shines through, and it’s a place I wouldn’t mind visiting.

My emotions were engaged throughout my read of TANGLE–whether laughing, cringing, or being sad. There are twists and turns along with beautiful descriptions of the setting. The friendships are strong, and we see different sides to the characters. The epilogue also gives hints of what more is to come. I can’t wait to return to Dogwood Lane, over and over again.

Ms. Locke is a new-to-me author. I’ve only read this book and TUMBLE, the first book in the series. I have a lot of catching up to do since I enjoyed her style of writing and want to read more of her books, not just those in this series.
This was an interesting story with a unique but pleasant twist at the end. For the player got played but to the best possible outcome.
The story revolves around Haley. A young woman who has a personality of giving and helping always. Although, not until this year at twenty-six is it that she is learning to be kinder to herself. Not allowing past relationships to take her under. Especially, the last one with the Hippie.
She instead, is using them all as learning experiences and steppingstones to the grand prizes of true love. You see she has always had a habit of falling in love or should I say being all in when the guy has only dipped a toe into the water. Then leaving Haley high and dry.
So, on this really bad morning she is at the café where her bestie, Claire works. She is expecting to get her regular standing order coffee and a special donut. Only to find out she just sold the last doughnut. She is just about to leap over the counter in her old, too worn and see-through yoga pants, worn with her hot pink panties.
When said, thief, speaks and snatches her doughnut away. Idle chit chat comes as they wait for their coffees. As he goes to leave, he gives his name as Trevor Kelly and hands over the said doughnut smiles and leaves. She only absently gives her first name. When her friend starts to tease her about the love connection, she says she will probably never see him again.
But later she sees him at her cousin’s job site. Seeing her two cousins are the owners of the construction company. The constructions crew that happens to be working on Trevor’s father and stepmother’s new home. Small world. Being a small town, they see more of each other.
I really enjoyed this book. The banter of the couple, the joyfulness of her family & friends, and the strength Haley has gathered from each relationship and taught how important and special she is to herself. No matter with a man or alone. I give this: 5++++ stars. Provided by netgalley.com. Follow us at www.1rad-readerreviews.com.
This book was an excellent read. But then, I didn't expect anything less from Adriana Locke. She writes such great small town romances, and I can't help falling for each and every one of her heroes. Although Trevor might just be my fave...for now. Another 5* read. Loving this series.

Tangle by Adriana Locke was such a good read, I loved everything about it.
The storyline was entertaining, the characters were likable, engaging and my interest was captured from the first page and held until the end.

Another wonderful read by Adriana Locke and a great addition to the Dogwood Lane Series.

*Thank you to the publisher via Netgalley for the advance copy.*
Ok I enjoyed this book so much . Haley , shes is a spit fire .. shes too cute , love her personality and all. God and Trevor Kelly ahhh the man is just swoon all over ... Adriana knows how to write some sexy hot men . Trevor Kelly is your new book boyfriend.. a must read .#ARC
Such a cute story of anti love turned into a beautiful love story. Sometimes love finds you when you least expect it, but you have to be open to accepting it.
I love the town of Dogwood Lane. I love the characters. I hope we get more of this small town with big personalities.
What can I say about Tangle? It's heartfelt, sweet, and amazing! If you've read Tumble, you know Haley was mentioned, while I loved Tumble, Tangle is my favorite. Adriana Locke is the master of small-town romances.

Tangle had the right of banter and phenomenal chemistry between the characters. It was a slow burn kind of love and I couldn't get enough of it!

I think Haley has to be one of my favorite heroines by Locke. She's a firecracker who's brutally honest and she has a heart of gold. Haley loves to love on people. She's the kind of person you want to be friends with. Trevor, Trevor, Trevor. He was so sweet and tortured, perfection, right? He and Haley balanced each other out perfectly.

Locke has a special talent that she makes you feel as if you're the character and your living the story. She's ridiculously talented. I also loved seeing Dane and Neely.

Adriana, please, please, please, write Penn's story like ASAP. I need it like I need my next cup of coffee. I love it!
5 Heartfelt stars!
I have never felt closer to a character than I feel to Haley. We are one and the same and I can only hope that means that I have a Trevor out there that’s destined to eventually find me. I can’t tell you how oddly familiar this book was as I was reading it. I literally live two hours away from Nashville in a small rural city and have had the dream of working in a library or flower shop since I was in middle school. I can go on and on with the similarities but to keep it short it’s like Adriana took my life and gave it the best story and happily ever after it could ever have. And dang if that didn’t make this one of my favorites I’ve read from her.

I feel like Haley can relate to all of us. She’s a hopeless romantic at heart but can’t seem to find the right person. She has put herself on the backburner for years to help out everyone around her and it’s finally time for her. Trevor Kelly is bound and determined to help her with her life as long as she keeps him company while he’s in Dogwood. But they’ve made a promise not to fall for each other and break any hearts. Love isn’t quite that easy, but Haley and Trevor are bound and determined to push the boundaries.

Trevor Kelly is such a hot hero and if you’re anything like me, watching him fall will be the best part. When he told Haley he didn’t believe in love, I just wanted to cackle and say “just you wait.” And let me tell you, that city boy sure does fall hard!

If you’ve never read a book by Adriana Locke, this is the perfect one to start with. If you’ve read Adriana Locke before, you’re going to fall in love with her writing once again with this one. Hands down, Adriana is my favorite author and Tangle alone is enough proof of why. I didn’t want to put this book down, but I also didn’t want it to end! This book will 100% steal your heart and have you sprinting to get a donut.
Book Review- Tangled by Adriana Locke

Book number two that involves the lovely people who live in Dogwood Lane.  This is Hayley’s story.  She is an awesome character, who is smart and funny.  In the past she has fallen for the wrong guys who don’t treat her very well.  Her cousin Dane makes a bet with her.  So, she places herself on a dating hiatus.
So of course, when she isn’t looking, she meets the most gorgeous man.  Her reaction is hilarious.  I would love to have her as a friend.  She tries to be positive about everything thrown at her.  She knows what she wants, but the author gives her time in this story to figure out she is worth the effort of getting it.
Trevor is a great character, but he is definitely a bit of a mess.  He is a good match for Hayley, but he doesn’t want the same things out of life.  The author creates these situations where they are thrown together but try to keep it on a friend level because it won’t go anywhere if it becomes more.
I love how these two look at things differently and how they each have to reach some important epiphanies about themselves.  Lots of personal growth going on in a roundabout way.  I love these characters and can’t wait to read more.  I give it a 4 out of 5.
Adriana Locke has crafted a fun and sexy enemies-to-lovers romance with just the right amount of heart and emotions in Tangle. Trevor and Haley are adorable from the first moment they meet. I was immediately sucked into their romance and giggling over their continuous banter.

After reading Tangle, I am so excited for Penn's book. I love his cocky, fun attitude, but just like I suspected, he has a big protective heart. I have a feeling he is going to be my favorite Dogwood Lane hero after I read his book.

I voluntarily received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.
OH MY, DOUGHNUTS. We all love them, well some of us more than others. Like Haley, a hometown girl with a snarky tongue for instance, whose eyes set on the perfect doughnut, only for someone else to have bought it before she even set her sights on it. Who might that be, blue eyed, gorgeous Trevor Kelly.

For Trevor, his life was organized and full, until it wasn't. When he helps build his father's new wife's new house up in Dogwood Lane (try saying that 5x fast), Hayley was the last thing he expected to find. Drawn to her, he can't help but seek her out. Yet, he's the one saying he's not looking love. But with Hayley, all bets are off. A contract is drawn - on a doughnut napkin of all things. But Trevor is soon to learn about love the hard way. Staying away from Hayley and those three, life altering words don't go together. And love he does. Knowing he is not staying in Dogwood Lane for long, he tries to keep barriers up between them, keep things casual. But all his doubts are about to be their biggest hurdle. Can he truly love someone? - The past getting in the way.

When he hurts Hayley and leaves Dogwood Lane, all bets are off as to how it will affect them both. When he realises he can't live without her, he starst to see things differently. But to get her back... It might be too late.

As time goes on, and the distance between them are not just in miles, he can't take it no more. But will she take him back. Afterall, they both love each other, but they also signed a napkin contract.

Words I would use to describe this book: Hot, passionate, and uncontrollably things esscalate between them. It's a worldwind romance, eat your heart out, throw the book in a love sick rage. I want to slap Trevor Kelly  across the back of his head for being so stupid and tell him to run and grovel, but the things this book makes you feel, butteflies and all.

If you loved the film Just Friends, this vibes that plus so more. I LOVED THIS BOOK! I can't wait to read more from this series and this author.
Adriana writes the best swoony reads. Even if you’re tired of the smooshy love and hearts in the eyes you’ll still love this book. I did!

Goofy grin inducing and you will fall in love with these characters and this small town! Trust me if my little burb in the Hoosierland were anything like this town I’d be a happy townie!

Slow burning sweetness and you’ll be addicted until the end!
I've been reading Adriana Locke for years, and I've always enjoyed her books. But there hasn't been one that I've loved as much as I love Tangle. This book was a straight-up homerun. I know many Locke fans worship at the altar that is Lincoln Landey, and I'm sorry to have to tell them this, but Trevor Kelly wipes the floor with Lincoln. I don't think there has been a more charming, charismatic male yet written by Locke. From the moment we meet Trevor at the cafe, I was hooked, just like Haley. I hung off every word he said and felt like Haley was his perfect match. She's feisty and didn't let Trevor's charm sway her resolve. Tangle was a delicious slow burn, and I read this book with a smile on my face... until of course, my heart broke into a million pieces. I know a book makes me feel when my stomach is in knots, and I'm savoring each word. I couldn't wait to see how the story resolved, but at the same time, I never wanted the story to end. I could have spent days watching Trevor and Haley fall in love.
I LOVED this book! It had everything I want in a romance. It was funny at times but also had some serious aspects. Trevor and Haley’s relationship was full of sexual tension and I loved that. Dogwood Lane felt like the perfect small time. Something I also really love when reading romance books! I loved it so much I went out and bought the first in the series.
I love me some Adriana Locke books and this one ranks right up there as one of my favorites!  I love this small town that she created in this series.  I love how she does such an awesome job intermingling the characters from one book to the next.  The storyline in this book had unique factors that I adored!
A fun, witty read overall. I enjoyed it but toward the middle it did begin to drag.

Many thanks to NetGalley, the author, and the publisher for my ARC. All opinions are my own.