Cover Image: All Roads Lead to You

All Roads Lead to You

Thank you to Netgalley and the publisher for an advanced copy for an honest review.  Harper rescues animals, there is a battered horse Phoenix that has been abused however Harper sees potential in Phoenix.  Aiden a horse trainer from Ireland comes to Harper's bed and breakfast on vacation and would love to work with Phoenix.....this book was great, loved it.
Absolutely loved this sweet romance! Jennifer never disappoints. This story was amazingly written and I loved each character.
"They'd ruined everything. She'd be haunted by that kiss for the rest of her days and, God help her, all the nights."

Harper has one focus in her life - her horses, animals and the farm. When Aidan shows up for a short stay at her family's Inn, she had no idea how her life was going to be turned upside down.

Aidan had been restless. When he meets Harper, things start coming together for him. Then when he meets her horse, Phoenix, he is sunk. Training Phoenix would be exactly what Aidan needs to find purpose.

There are so many reasons for this not to work. But Harper and Aidan can't resist the temptation. Will they still be able to have a working relationship when things change in their personal relationship?

I love the Stay series!
Your going to love this book. It's cute witty and steaming hot as well. I really enjoyed the fact it was about a horse / animal rescue and the goat is totally adrobs.

Now I havent read the rest of the series but I'm totally going to need to. I cant wait to see what comes next and well I really want to see/read the next wedding to come from this group of characters
Was so happy to have the chance to read All Roads Lead to You. I enjoyed the first two in the series: The Start of Something Good and A Brand New Ending. This is the story of Harper and Aiden. I love how we were there to read the journey of their friendship. Nice to read about Harper who takes in different pets who need some special care and attention. Aiden was a perfect match for Harper.
Jennifer always manages to write a story that transports you into the pages, infiltrates your heart and soul and leaves you with the biggest book hangover going.

A perfect story for a romance lover and animal lover.
Jennifer Probst  is an amazing Storyteller! Every single book I read of hers is great! Can't wait for her next book!!
Probst has written a beautiful story about a woman and her love for her horses, family, and trust.  While the entire story revolves around training her horse Phoenix for the Triple Crown, previous knowledge about horses and racing are not necessary to enjoy this book.  I came into this book with absolutely no knowledge about horse racing and Probst did a great job of ensuring the reader was given enough information without getting in the way of the story progression.  Aidan and Harper are both very complex characters that are developed incredibly well.  I recommend this for anyone who loves a heartfelt romance.
Looking for that slow burn kind of book……
All Road Lead to You is just that. Jennifer Probst’s third book in the Stay Series is the story of Harper Bishop and Aidan O’Connor.

Harper and Aidan both are animal lovers to the core. Both loners by nature find an unexpected bond through the common passion for animals. Both have been burned and tread lightly on the ground of love.  There is no lack of attraction or chemistry, just hard headed people who had broken hearts. All Road lead to you is not just Harper and Aidan’s story. The animals play just as big of a part of the story as the human characters do. Phoenix will melt your heart. Even if your not a horse lover. Ms. Probst inserted a level of intimacy to the story that I was not expecting.
I've loved all the books in the series and this was just an added bonus. The storytelling was stellar and the plot was A-plus!! I loved the characters and all the stuff that happened. It will definitely be read again.
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC from Netgalley.

How many of you out there wish there were more minutes in a day so that we could read?  Go ahead, raise your hands.  And when you do get the chance and pick up a book it's so disappointing that you want to throw your kindle against a wall?  All Roads Lead to You is NOT that book.  In fact, the whole series is not those books!!  This was a stunning (I don't use that word lightly) end to the series.  The characters, dialogue and story were absolutely wonderful.  The animals were pretty amazing, also!!!

If your time is valuable and you have those few hours, I would urge you to start from the beginning of the series and read them all.  I promise you, you won't be throwing your kindle against a wall.  No.  Instead you'll be wishing for more.
This couple was adorable, I love reading about this family in general but this was my favourite of the trilogy because I really enjoyed the main characters and the lead up to the horse racing, etc. This was a fun book to read despite being predictable but it made me happy and that was enough during a busy week :)
The third book in this series has Harper Bishop still rescuing animals mainly horses. She saved a thoroughbred in the last book, but now she does not know how to train the horse to see if it has any potential. Enter Aiden O’Connor visiting America from Ireland and just so happens to be staying at the B&B and is also a horse trainer or was in Ireland. Left because his last horse just won the Irish Derby. He now after seeing the horse and Harper would like to train Phoenix. The problem is Harper does not like to let anyone into her inner circle and she fears that by doing so with Aiden she will be setting herself up for heart ache. The story moves along at a good pace with the characters from the other books as well as the animals. When they begin to race Phoenix that is when the story takes off as well as their connection. When the time comes after the race season is over Aiden leaves to go back to Ireland and Harper is left with her animals to fix her broken heart which she once again commits to never letting anyone close again. Alas, that is not the end, you will have to read the book to find out what happens and how many if any races Phoenix won. A very good book.
“Those pesky little feelings, 4 stars”

Harper has watched both her brother and her sister fall in love. There is a small part of her that’s jealous but at the same time love has never really been on her radar. She has other things she wants to do. Like keep rescuing as many animals as possible, and hopefully pushing Phoenix to his fullest potential as a race horse. Only problem is she knows next to nothing about training a race horse. But when a guest at her sister’s bed & breakfast does, she takes him up on his help. Will working side by side turn into something more than just professional?

Aidan is trying to find his comeback horse. He came to America to make a name for himself on the horse racing scene after having a successful career back in Ireland. He never expected to connect to a horse at a horse rescue, and he never expected to fall for the horse’s owner either. The question is will it be a short-lived fling or the real deal?

Probst gave Harper the best kind of love story for her. Aidan understood her in a way many wouldn’t. They were cut from the same cloth. I really enjoyed the dynamic between these two and I hope you will too.

Plot-4/5

Characters-4/5

Heat-4/5

Writing style-4/5

Overall-4/5
Harper Bishop is the last Bishop to fall. Reserved and focused only on her rescue farm, Harper feels happier around her animals than around people. At least until the gorgeous Aidan arrives as a guest to her family’s Inn. After a betrayal that left him reeling, Aidan left Ireland with a broken heart and no faith in others. Ready for a break from the horse racing world, he goes to NY for a well-deserved vacation. But Aidan belongs with his horses and training them to become champions. When he meets Phoenix he knows the horse could be his ticket to redemption. Harper believes Phoenix could win the Triple Crown if only he could overcome his demons. Could they do it with Aidan’s help? Keeping their focus on Phoenix is all Harper and Aidan can do to maintain their relationship professional. After all, Harper knows that Aidan will leave when all is said and done. But the more time they spend together, the harder it is to hide the feelings growing between them... can love heal these two souls and give them a chance at their HEA? A well-told romance set in the NY mountains, with hilarious animals, charismatic characters, and a super hot alpha male that rocks in the sack and in the hay...
Loved this book. Romance, warmth, humour... It had everything. Beautifully written and it gripped me from the first page.

Thank you to NetGalley and to the publisher for allowing me to read this in exchange for an honest review.
i have a new author to read their books. this was a good book and really liked the story. I was hooked from the start.
I loved that the animals were as huge of a part of the story as their human counterparts. They were quirky and had their own struggles and triumphs. I love that Harper had a rescue ranch and I love the reasons behind why she puts her heart into it. When Aiden falls in love with her horse, I love that his friendship with Harper includes her menagerie of animals. It's like having kids, but not of the human kind. It's one big love fest with the humans and the animals. I really enjoyed it.
Not gonna lie you guys …. Phoenix may have stolen the show here