Christmas In Evergreen: Letters to Santa

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 02 Aug 2019

"Christmas in Evergreen: Letters to Santa" is a great follow-up novel to "Christmas in Evergreen." The story includes some familiar locations and characters, and is a fun and seasonal reading experience. The characters are likeable and realistic. The plot moves along at a good pace to maintain reader interest. Just a touch of Christmas magic adds intrigue to the story. This is a perfect story to read for a little holiday joy. Readers will surely get into the spirit of the season with this feel-good novel.

I received this book from the publisher and from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. The opinions expressed here are entirely my own.
Such a cute follow up story to Christmas in Evergreen. I have not seen the movie, I am hoping it plays this Christmas so I can see it come to life!

Thank you NetGalley for this ARC.
Christmas in Evergreen is a fabulous read! I intended to read only one chapter just before bed and wound up staying up late to read the whole book. I thought it was great! I would love to read more by Nancy Naigle in the future.
Five stars.
If you love Christmas and decorating for the holiday as much as I do, this book will awe and inspire you with it’s sweet romance with loads of small town Christmas charm and you’ll be in holiday heaven! I read an early copy of this book through NetGalley and all opinions expressed in my voluntary review are completely my own.
Loved this book!  I struggle with finding enough time to read during the holidays so its fun to read Holiday books during the summer :)
Just who was the author of this letter to Santa?
"Christmas in Evergreen: Letters to Santa. Based on the Hallmark Channel Original Movie" by USA Today best-selling author Nancy Naigle was published by Hallmark Publishing. In this Christmas romance novel Lisa Palmer and Oliver, her business partner, work together in Burlington to prepare the Spruce Collectibles store for its annual Christmas sale. Both of them travel all over and have little time for family. After the job is done Lisa is heading to her hometown Evergreen in Vermont which she has not visited since she was a child because she hated to leave there when her parents were moving, once again, whereas Oliver plans to head back to Boston.
Lisa is met with the shocking reality that one of her fond childhood memories, Daisy's Country Store is closed because Daisy passed away the previous year and nobody bought the store. She meets Kevin who challenges hear to do give the store a face-lift in order that it can be sold. Lisa plans to stage a Christmas gift shop and during the preparations they discover an undelivered letter to Santa. Who is the author of the letter? What will happen to Lisa and to Oliver when things work out differently as planned?
This is the second book by Nancy Naigle which I read and I can highly recommend it. It is easy to read and has believable and wholesome characters. Furthermore, as do the Hallmark books, it contains the recipe for apple dumplings.
The complimentary copy of this book was provided by the publisher through NetGalley free of charge. I was under no obligation to offer a positive review. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.
#ChristmasInEvergreenLettersToSanta	#NetGalley
I love Christmas In Evergreen and Letters to Santa is just as adorable as the movie. If you loved the movie or Christmas books in general, this is the perfect start this year. Great story!!
The perfect Christmas  love story, Christmas in Evergreen has a little bit of everything.  This book is set in the most amazing little town and Lisa and Kevin help to bring back a true treasure to the town and encounter some Christmas magic in the process.  This is a great story and will leave you with that HEA feeling.
Thank you to Netgalley, the publisher and the author for the opportunity to read this book in return for review based upon my honest opinion.

What can I say about the town of Evergreen that you don’t already know.? It’s the best place on earth to be at Christmas time, As good as the movies are, as a book, it is even better.  I really enjoyed the story, it left me with a warm fuzzy feeling where I just want it to be drinking hot cocoa by the fire and watching the snow fall lightly outside my window. Such an enjoyable book and I was left with such a good feeling.
A sweet and heartwarming book. Not too be missed. Love Christmas books and love Hallmark movies. This book just put me in the mood for Christmas.
So pick this book up.
No matter when you read it.
Ms. Naigle sets a beautiful story line.
So thrilled to go back to Evergreen with this sequel. Loved this continuation of one of my favorite Hallmark movies.

Many thanks to NetGalley, the publisher, and the author for my ARC. All opinions are my own.
I love Hallmark’s Christmas in July movie celebration and I think Christmas In Evergreen: Letters to Santa in novel form is the perfect way to keep the celebration going into late summer. Christmas in Evergreen: Letters to Santa was one of my favorite holiday films from the 2018 collection and I’m beyond glad to see it’s been turned into a novel by the talented Nancy Naigle.

Lisa returns to her hometown for the Christmas season and gets the unique opportunity to bring a childhood staple back to life. Along the way, she meets a charming contractor (Kevin) who helps make her dream a reality. Along the way, they stumble on a letter to Santa that’s a quarter-of-a-century old. Lisa and Kevin pair up to give Evergreen a Christmas it won’t soon forget.

Such a sweet book, with a cute romance at the center. Great characters and although the plot is a bit predictable, it’s a heartwarming story. Perfect any time of the year, but I can’t recommend Christmas In Evergreen: Letters to Santa (or the original Christmas in Evergreen) enough as a way to kick-off the holiday season this fall.
A great follow-up to the novel Christmas in Evergreen. A sweet, feel-good story that will leave you with a smile on your face. A perfect story to show what grit and determination can help you achieve.

An easy read that is perfect for several generations of the family to share.

I received a complimentary copy of the book from the publisher, Hallmark Publishing, through NetGalley. Any and all opinions expressed in the above review are entirely my own.
This is a sweet clean romance that will have you playing Christmas music in August! I loved this book and the town of Evergreen.  The characters are warm and engaging.  I highly recommend this book.  Merry Christmas!
Oh my goodness!

There’s nothing I love more than winter time with hallmark channel movies playing while enjoying a nice warm cup of hot chocolate, so to be able to read this book in August and get a glimpse of what my winters going to look like was incredible. As per the movies this book was a little predictable but that’s what makes them great!

It was an incredibly well written novel and the recipe in the back was the perfect addition.
Christmas in Evergreen: Letters to Santa is based on Hallmark movie and is a sweet, clean romance that I enjoyed.

Lisa Palmer and Kevin Miller both have wonderful memories of Evergreen, Vermont, a "real life Santa village".  Those memories bring them both back to town and fate brings them together to resurrect Daisy's Country store, the site of many of their favorite memories.

Working together and with other residents, they help Evergreen celebrate Christmas like they used to and help everyone remember that "keeping family and friends close is the greatest Evergreen tradition of them all."

Nancy Naigle's descriptive prose paints a vivid picture of the town, all the Christmas finery, and the magic of the holiday - the lights, trees, Christmas bells and a white-bearded resident with a twinkle in his eye named.....Nick.

I received a copy from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
Christmas is my favourite time of year and I love reading Christmas stories and this book did not disappoint, it ticked all my boxes and I’m certain that if you love Christmas you will love this book.
Christmas In Evergreen: Letters to Santa is a sweet entertaining romance that will leave you wanting to spend Christmas in Evergreen, it’s a book with all the feels, wonderful characters and a great story all help to leave you feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. This author really has a way with painting pictures with words and she made me really feel the spirt of Christmas even though it’s only July....
A Good heartwarming story!  While visiting her home town Lisa decides to help restore the old store so someone might buy it and re open. while doing so she finds an old letter addressed to Santa.
The romance between he rand Kevin, gradually starts and the mystery throughout of who worte the letter and trying to make the wish come true goes throughout the story. Very well written reminds me of the old fashion christmases. made you want to keep reading!  well done.
If you enjoyed the first installment Christmas in Evergreen, you will most certainly fall under the spell of the sequel Letters to Santa. Lisa, a former Evergreen local, returns to her hometown for a holiday that might turn into something much bigger for her. She embarks on a fixer-upper project of an old shop held dear by the whole community. In the process, she finds a new sense of community life and even a budding romance with contractor Kevin. It is your typical small-town festive read with a touching, feel-good love story.

Based on the Hallmark movie, it is pretty faithful to the film, except for the epilogue where the author took some liberty and added an extra twist. Personally, I felt it was a bit unnecessary as it kind of dragged on for a bit too long, introducing new characters and at the very end, it is not ideal.

Anyway, if you want to enjoy a slow-paced romantic story with some lovely Christmas tunes in the background, Christmas in Evergreen Letters to Santa is your go-to book companion.
Wow I loved this book , fast read
I Recommend this book !
Put me in the Christmas mood !
A 5 Star Book