Cover Image: Auctioned to the Greek Billionaire

Auctioned to the Greek Billionaire

I give this book 3 stars.
I wanted to see if I liked the trope of virgin auctions and I did not.
Amaya has no choice in who chooses her and who she gives her virginity to or how. She is lucky and ends up with Theo who is good to her and they have sexual chemistry but he is supposed to marry another woman a month after their month together.
The sexual content is very crinchworthy and I didn’t like the way she described the scenes especially in the beginning.
Closer to the end the sexual content is a lot less and I began to really like the story and the plot.
I also liked Amaya and her reasonings for doing what she did and she has been through a lot of bad things so you really rut for her and her HEA with Theo.
Theo is a really good man, but he is going though a lot with his family firm, his uncle, his parents, his wedding that he doesn’t want and falling for Amaya so he is very conflicted throughout the book.
The story is set in Greece, Athens and there are beautiful descriptions of the city. It also describes how close the families are and their traditions.
I received this book from Entangled Publishing and Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
Amaya needs the money!

Amaya Lopez needed money to take care of her autistic brother after the hit and run deaths of her parents. Amaya figured out that best way to get a lot of money quickly would be to auction off her virginity. Theo Rhodes wanted a virgin so he could learn how to deal with one because he hadn’t had sex since a date was injured and had to go to the hospital because he was larger than normal. Theo’s family expected him to marry the daughter of a business partner and she was a virgin so he didn’t want to hurt her.

Theo and Amaya learned together what made each other more comfortable being intimate.

First book I've read from this author and it was pretty good. I'm not one for auction romances so I was a little hesitate at first. It was better than what I expected. I did enjoy the characters and the story.

Thank you Netgalley, the author and publisher for the ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Holy Smokes this was a fast-paced and hot story. Good characterizations and writing. Enjoyed it from start to finish.
Mmmmm hella hot and spicy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After my last virgin book I read, I said I was swearing off them. But when Carmen Falcone writes anything, I have to read it! I am so glad I did.

This is not the typical virgin sale story. It is written with creative character creation, and yes, the female acts like an adult, not a teenager. Thank God.

While this is a tad shorter story than we see typically, it reads as full story. Plenty of character development. Added family interest. Plus, I really loved both of the main characters. And the money scenes are super hot and sweaty!

Overall a great story with plenty of heat and a lovely HEA to round it out!
Since her parents' death a year before, Amaya Sanchez has been paying her brother Diego's medical expenses. But she can't manage anymore on a waitress' salary, so when she hears of a virgin auction, she knows what to do. She's not too keen on the idea, but there it is. Amaya is relieved that the man who won the bid is the hottie she had spotted right from the start. Theo Rhodes is set for an arranged marriage with Talia Viskos to take place in two months. He can't afford to mess up otherwise there could be disastrous consequences. Theo embraced the idea of the virgin auction: he doesn't want to hurt anyone again; you see, Theo has a huge problem...

To begin with, I must be honest: I don't particularly enjoy virgin auction tropes. The only reason I picked up this book is because I've read everything Carmen Falcone has written since I discovered her books several years ago. I really liked that Theo was quite different from most male romance heroes, sexually speaking. I also appreciated the reason why Amaya is still a virgin; it's not because of flimsy reasons, but because she's got a good head on her shoulders. I found her reasons were valid for participating in the auction, but I believe he could have gone about his problem in a couple of other ways.

In view of how it would eventually play out - this being a romance, after all - I felt sorry for Talia, and not for what would seem the obvious reasons. I'm glad everything turned out for the best for her, even though she's barely present in the novel; I liked her. This is a personal matter and did not influence my rating: I had a couple of issues with some words: I found the use of "screw" a bit offputting, especially at the beginning, and I can't honestly explain why; and I thought the idea of "breaking in a virgin" rather gross. Also, I didn't understand "breach" in the context; maybe it's some slang I don't know.

Theo is a very nice guy; his attraction to Amaya was palpable, and their mutual affection felt genuine. The only thing holding them back was his impending, unwanted, but necessary wedding. The romance was really very nice, I believed in it, and it was super steamy, as expected. Strangely enough, the few issues I had with the story didn't really have to do with the auction, but that Theo's purportedly unmanageable huge size appeared to be mostly a non issue with Amaya. And I thought  a big plot twist, while providing some interesting storytelling, was too much of a coincidence. I also wondered how different the story could have been if there had been better communication between two characters earlier on.
Auctioned to the Greek Billionaire by Carmen Falcone a four-star read that you would sell your soul for. You do need to suspend reality to enjoy this story as its far-fetched and full of drama, but the writing is sublime, and I will be looking for more from this author. Theo is just sublime in his richness, both of monetary value and his beauty, his story adds something to the story, and I found his better. Amaya was okay, but she lacked something. Overall this story was good and quick to read and you will enjoy it.
Amaya finds herself solely responsible for looking after her brother, after her parents were mowed down by a drunk driver. She struggling to pay for his therapy and discovers a novel way to raise a large amount of money for a months commitment. She wonders whether she can actually do it but finds herself drawn to one particular man sitting at the front. Just what you would expect from a Carmen Falcone book, hot and interesting. I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
I liked it. It's a hot and steamy read. I'd recommend this book if you're looking for something interesting with simple characters and easy-to-read kind of story.
An emotional, fun filled escapade with memorable characters......will have readers clamouring to read more of this authors work.  It’ll steam up your glasses and pull on your heart-strings. Happy reading
This was my first book by this author and honestly it will not be my last.  It was a very sexy and hot read. Amaya is trying to get the best care she can for her brother because she is the only family he has left. So she decides to take part in a Virgin Auction. This is where she meets Theo. He is trying to save his family's company. I thought that there was a lot of chemistry and attraction between these two. I loved the story line and the characters. I thought that both main characters were very similar in the reasons for doing what they were doing. This book was  a quick but good read. I am looking forward to the next book I decide to read by this author. Thanks Net Galley. I voluntarily reviewed this book in exchange for an honest review.
Too much sex including anal for my taste, became mechanical. I prefer a story with more emotion and didn’t find this romantic or sexy. Having said that it was well written and there were issues that had to be worked through so there was a storyline, it just wasn’t for me.
I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book from NetGalley. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
I really don’t know where to start with this book. It was just bad. The writing was okay, but the story was just so ridiculous that I couldn’t even suspend my disbelief to enjoy it. Now I know that there is a lot of fantasy in a story about a woman auctioning her virginity and a handsome, wealthy, wonderful man who swoops in and “saves” her. But this one just went so far beyond my limits. There were so many contrary moments, and so much that just hit me as stupid. The two main characters were just so cliched. Amaya is a struggling young woman, willing to sacrifice herself (or at least her virginity) for her brother, who needs constant care. Theo is the wealthy man who buys her, and then whisks her away to his home in Greece. What is even more ridiculous it that Theo has bought Amaya’s virginity because he had a bad experience with another woman due to his size. At first I thought, naively, that it was his general physical appearance, but it turns out no, it’s his massive “manhood” that is the problem. There was just so much ridiculousness to this story that I found myself constantly rolling my eyes and wondering just how it got published in the first place. I struggled to finish it and would not recommend it at all.
Note: I received a copy of this book in return for an honest review.
I received this book from Net Galley for an honest review.
The book is a bit predictable, as you can figure out how it will be, but there are some twists to it that I wasn't expecting.
I would definitely read more of Carmen Falcone's books
Thank you Netgalley and Entangled Publishing for the advanced copy. I voluntarily read and reviewed this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

First off, my conservative and prudent mind cannot wrap around this whole thing about virgin-for-sale. I fully understand and appreciate creative licenses but having an establishment that is built for women to 'auction' their virginity off to some stranger, rich men (of course, they are rich because that automatically makes it okay!) is very, very far fetched, IMHO.

Aside from the crazy premise, the story as a whole was pretty okay. The writing was fairly mechanical at times which is why I don't quite get the chemistry between Theo and Amaya, and I don't find their sexy times, well...sexy.

Personally, the cover is the only sexy thing I found about this book.
An ok storyline, not the first time I've read a virginity auction story but the reasoning was rather belivable. Very hot 🔥 lovin!
🌹BOOK REVIEW🌹
#Qotd: what is your virginity to you ??
This story revolves around Amaya (a waitress , also responsible for her autistic older brother Diego) and Theo Rhodes (a Greece businessman).
The story starts with an auction going on where Amaya with the help of Madam Alexa auctions her virginity to her highest bidder  and live with him for a month .
There are many rich men present for the bidding but her eyes have been set on a man sitting in the front row .
Who would be her highest bidder ?
What would happen to her ?
What about her brother Diego ?who would take care of him for a month?
To find out , you have to read this sweet book yourselves.
🌷10/10🌷
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
It was a  very smooth going story for me .
‌I loved it 😍. There was no extra drama we usually see in other books and thank God for that .And offcourse, the lovemaking scenes were hawt🔥. I love a book that has an epilogue . I actually cried happy tears 😝 reading the epilogue. And i want to know more about them ......
‌I recommend this book to everyone .
‌Guys trust me , this book is sweet as well as hot . You won't regret investing your money and time in it ...
‌
When I first read the title Auctioned to the Greek Billionaire by Carmen Falcone  I was curious to see what the book would be about.  The book start with Virgin Auction and the virgin Amaya who trying to get best care for brother the only family she has left. Enter in the story Theo.  A man looking to save his family company.

Both character have similar reasons for being a part of the Virgin Auction.  It was interesting to see how the two interacted with each.  Even it didn't take longer for Amaya and Theo to get together I did enjoy it wasn't rush part of the story.  You see both character invested in help their family and than learn they want to help each other too.

I enjoyed the storyline.  I would recommend this book.  Great read!
I was soooo looking forward to read this book. The premises of the story were very enticing. A virgin auctioning her virginity to the best bidder. The hero having (thinking he's having) a problem with his Appendice. Through in there as well in few families issues. And you have as result an awesome read. My only issue was I felt that their first proper sex time together was a bit rushed condering his issue.
All in all another great book by Carmen Falcone.
Hello Theo - fanning my face - when will you be coming over from Greece?! Oh my, definitely a hot and steamy romance from Carmen Falcone. Amaya decides to auction of her virginity in order to pay for the care of her autistic brother. Ever since her sister and her parents have died, she is struggling to keep her brother in the right care.
Enter Theo, dark and brooding Greek, who needs a virgin for a "practice run" before his actual marriage to a wealthy Greek virgin. The marriage has been arranged by his father, in order to ensure the stability of their company and to make sure all the coworkers are able to keep their job. So, a noble cause to marry. Although Theo would prefer to marry out of love.
When he buys Amaya, he didn't count on the fact that she is funny, witty and ever so enticing. So, they end up having multiple "practice runs" in different places... (still fanning here...).
Below this story, there is yet another story about the deaths of Amaya's parents and the intermingling of interests of Theo's uncle in the business. So, not everything is fun and games.
An entertaining read, four out of five stars from me and a special thank you to Netgalley for providing the arc.