Cover Image: A Royal Christmas Wish

A Royal Christmas Wish

loved loved loved this entire book.  What a great story and what great details in the setting.  Christmas Magic was alive and well in this one....
This was such a charming royal read! Definitely a great pick me up book even if itโ€™s not the Christmas season.
A Royal Christmas Wish by Lizzie Shane was.... (insert sigh here) adorable! ๐Ÿ’•
Jenny is a young lady living in New York working several odd jobs to pay bills. One day she runs into a gentleman...literally! She runs into him and the fall over! Anyways Jenny talks about how Princes have life so easy .... come to find out later, the man is Prince Dominic of San Noelle! Eventually Jenny makes a wish to have a Cinderella Christmas with Dominic- and she gets her wish!
This story was well thought out! I loved the Bracelet story (read to find out about bracket)! Dominic and Jenny have a beautiful love story! Loved it!! This is and honest review. Thanks @netgalley for the free book!
#aroyalchristmaswish #lizzieshaneauthor #bookstagram #adorableromance
It was such a delightful Christmas read full of magic, love and holiday spirit.
Jenny by accident had met Prince Dominic of San Noelle for first time in park and obviously she had no idea who he was. But that changed soon and while working for a catering company at a fancy Christmas party as waitress, she met him again and this time she found out who he is. She's kind of dissapointed because she belives she's not good material for prince but while helping one of the guest she makes a wish to have a 'fairy tale' Christmas.  And next day she suddenly wakes up as a princess, married to Prince Dominic. But the life of the princess isn't always fairy tale and she will find out this soon.
This is typical Hallmark Christmas story. If you're fan of such books it's perfect for you.
This was such a fun read! Readers will love seeing a different side of Prince Harry ;). I also enjoyed the POV. Most Hallmark books Iโ€™ve read are third person and this was written in first which made me feel so much more connected to the protagonist.

The story was funny and heartwarming and had all the feels of they typical clean romance that true #hallmarkies adore! The writerโ€™s style was spot on and she takes you for a few unexpected turns, which was a fun surprise!
Hallmark does it again!!! And thank you to Netgalley for granting my request for early access to this book.

I donโ€™t know where to start with this book except that after struggling in another book for weeks, this was an immediate refresher. It pulled me in quickly and had me laughing and invested in the story. The cast of characters were so fun and yet relatable in their realness. If this was or will be turned into a hallmark movie, I am in! Definitely a wonderful holiday read that I suggest, even now as we head into the new year.

(Not on goodreads for spoiler sake) I loved the time warped jumps between realities even if I did groan and want to chunk it when the wish ended at midnight so close to the ending of the book. I also loved the peppermint signature placed on the Countess (for lack of a better title). I really appreciated the possible ties between her and Doms deceased mother as well. Beautiful beautiful story.
This was typical Hallmark style. Girl falls in love with a prince in an unrealistic story. I enjoyed the story, but it didnโ€™t capture me totally.
Excellent Christmas romance, was it a dream or was it believing in yourself.  Jenny finally had her kiss under the mistletoe.
While the idea of "living a life of an alternate reality" is not new in fiction, this was a delightful departure from the usual Hallmark Christmas fare.

Jenny has a chance meeting with Prince Dominic of the country of San Noelle while he's in New York. While working for a catering company as a server at a fancy Christmas party, she encounters a guest and makes a wish to have a 'fairy tale' Christmas.....an escape from her monotonous, going nowhere life.  She suddenly wakes up a princess, married to her charming Prince Dom. The alternate reality takes us on her journey of trying to navigate an alien world brought on by her wish.

I won't go on with more plot devices so as to avoid spoilers. I will say, I. loved the idea Jenny was from my home state of Iowa. I was a little annoyed with her self deprecating mentality at first, but it allowed a huge area to see development & growth in her character. The supporting characters were distinct & the story moved along very quickly & smoothly. Of course, the Christmas setting was perfect!

As with most Hallmark stories, you can predict the ending, I found this story much more than just a typical romance. There was a great theme about finding  your passion & purpose in life beyond just romance or career. That was a very pleasant deviation from the norm.

Fun, holiday read.  Ok, now Hallmark----make THIS ONE into a movie!
โ€œ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏโ€™๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง-๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ, ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ.โฃ
โฃ
๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜บโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ! ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ. โฃ
โฃ
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด, ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ. ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ค, ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ?โ€โฃ
โฃ
Nobody does Christmas like Hallmark does! I am obsessed with Royal romances and this one did not disappoint! Also, Jenny and Dom had the cutest meet-cute. This had me all in the feels and had me wrapped up in the Christmas magic. I also loved Dom referencing himself to a wooden Nutcracker, and that Jenny has turned him back into a real prince. I am not sure if this has been made into a movie yet but it would be so cute! You should definitely make some room on your holiday reading list for this one! โฃ
โฃ
This was a Hallmark Christmas movie in book form, but less cheesy.  I truly enjoyed this (clean) wish-fulfillment romance.

Thanks to Netgalley and the publisher for providing an e-galley in exchange for an honest review.
A Royal Christmas Wish by Lizzie Shane is my favorite holiday story I have read this year. It is super cute, super sweet, and super adorable! If you love the Hallmark channel movies, this will be right up your alley, I really do hope they turn it into a movie. This is a story I feel a lot of women and girls can relate to, wishing to be a princess. That is exactly what Jenny does and the story follows her adventures with Dom. If you are looking for a cozy read for a rainy or snowy weekend, grab this book and be prepared to not want to put it down until you are finished.
Hallmark Publishing offers up yet another delightful holiday romantic adventure suitable for readers from teens to grandparents.  The light paranormal element of a wish granted offers a fun plot device.  The characters are believable and easy to like, even the ones we are set up in the beginning to dislike.  Treat yourself to this book and be transported to San Noelle for the holidays!
I requested and voluntarily read an advanced review copy provided by the publisher via Netgalley and I offer my honest opinion in response.
Typical Hallmark love story that is my favorite!  I love Hallmark.  They make you feel good and happy with wonderful endings.  This book did not disappoint.

Complementary copy given for honest review.
When the name Hallmark Publishing is mentioned, enough said. You can bet your bottom dollar youโ€™re about to delve into a sweet, heart warming, flirty romantic read. With itโ€™s Cinderella-ish type theme, that is exactly what you get here, folks. This book unfolds just like you would expect if aired in full production on the Hallmark Channel. Honestly, thatโ€™s all you really need to know about this sugary sweet, squeaky clean, Christmas romance themed story line.

Jenny, the heroine, couldnโ€™t be more humble or klutzy, my fellow romance book loving friends. She also seems to be plagued with doubts and insecurities about her non-existent career and overall life in general, especially in comparison to her living the perfect life siblings. Along came Dom, the handsome prince, whom she literally knocks off his feet and has her dreaming and wishing dreams really do come true.

Speaking of enough said, thatโ€™s applicable once again. Iโ€™ll end this review by predicting fans of The Hallmark Channel will surely be enamored of this story line. If you enjoy a completely clean with no steam romance, you likely will, as well. For me, it was rather predictable, and I found myself getting rather antsy for real reality to take the reins and lead this main couple to their happily ever after.

Title: A Royal Christmas Wish, Author: Lizzie Shane, Pages: 304, stand-alone, sweet but insecure, klutzy at times heroine, sweet fairy tale like prince, fairy godmother sub-character, scripted like a Hallmark Channel movie, squeaky clean, rated G material, no steamy scenes, no OM/OW drama, no love triangle, romance safe.

(I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book via NetGalley. All thoughts and opinions are my own. I was not given any payment or compensation for this review, nor is there any affiliation or relationship between this reviewer and the author/publisher/NetGalley.)
A Royal Christmas Wish is a clean-wholesome romance novel by author Lizzie Shane. This is a cute Hallmark Publishing story about Jenny James (Just Jenny) and Prince Alexander Dominic.

The author had me in stitches laughing after Just Jennyโ€™s wish came true. Would being a princess be all she had hoped for? This is a wonderful contemporary retelling of the Cinderella fairy-tale.

I wanted to read this short book because I love Hallmark movies. Knowing there will be a happy ending makes Hallmark a must-read for the Christmas season. Did the book live up to my expectations? Yes!

I highly recommend this novel to fans of Hallmark and/or classic fairy tales.

Disclaimer: I receive complimentary books from various sources, including, publishers, publicists, authors, and/or NetGalley. I am not required to write a positive review and have not received any compensation. The opinions shared here are my own entirely. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissionโ€™s 16 CFR, Part 255
Very well written. The storyline was perfect. I could not out it down. Read the book in one day. The author sucks you in to the plot.
I love Hallmark movies and I love the books just as much. Simple, pure romance. That's what I love. I can watch the shows without worrying about my teen-age son walking in.ย

I really enjoyed this book. It didn't go the way I thought it would but I still liked it.ย

I wanted to know what was Dom's story because we don't really get a big picture of him like we do with Jenny.ย

There is definitley something magical between them but did it get lost in the busyness of kingdom living?

If you love Hallmark movies I have no doubt you will enjoy this book.ย

A copy of this book was given to me through Netgalley.com. All opinions are my own.
Cinderella gets a makeover just in time for Christmas. A Royal Christmas Wish uses humor and heart to inspire hope. Part fairytale fantasy, part reality check, Jenny and Dom are a reminder that true beauty is never perfect. Flaws and all, Shane pulls out all the stops to captivate hearts and dole out wisdom with a simply marvelous feel good holiday romance.
Didnโ€™t like because I feel like it went from zero to eighty in a Micro-second. There wasnโ€™t a getting-to-know-each-other period, which is one of my most favorites parts of romance books. Of course because of lack of time and no motivation to continue reading I read more than half of the book but didnโ€™t finish, so I canโ€™t comment to much of it.