Cover Image: The Message for the Last Days

The Message for the Last Days

This is was a deep, engaging book. I’m glad to have been able to read it. I loved the lessons and interesting views on Abraham and the land inheritance that God promised the children of Israel. There were two views written of that I didn’t agree with unfortunately, but we don’t always agree on everything and the author write about that as well. But two views I didn’t agree on was 1. That God isn’t going to destroy the earth. That he’s just going to renew or refurbish it. I believe, He is going to destroy them. He said there will be a new heaven and a new earth wherein dwelleth righteousness. He doesn’t want anything left of Satan and sin. Everything will be new. This is why I believe this. 2. That we will receive rewards each of us that are “saved” to a different degree or level. I don’t agree. I believe we will have eternal life and everything that goes with that and that’s fine by me. If I find I’m wrong about these things, when I get to judgement day and I find I was wrong. So be it. I don’t believe it’s a necessity to salvation. But really amazing book. Learned so much. Thank you to publishers of #TheMessagefortheLastDays and #NetGalley for the opportunity to read and review with my honest opinion.
I read the Bible from a literary perspective, not that of a believer. This book wasn't the objective look at Christian culture and the history of end time prophesies that I'd hoped for. However the book itself was clear on its intent, fairly in-depth and was an interesting read.