Dogs of Doom

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 22 Oct 2019

I wasn't sure what to expect, but I enjoyed reading this. An interesting story with fun characters. Well written.
While Kayla and Jaden were in shock from what they learned from Jaden's Mother. And like always having more questions they departed for their new destination. This time, following Jaden's map they found new artifacts and other seekers who will help them for their quest.
Firstly the story began slowly until half of it (again). But as they meet new seekers and becoming more stronger with their friends' help, the story becomes more and more interesting. Even though It was going almost the same pace as the first book I like more how the story improves as I read. It was more interesting because of the new characters who joined in the story and how they made our good guys stronger. With them, having the more armor (the way they added were interesting), more tactics added to their story and having more answers (not with Fareh coming and leaving as he wishes) and more questions of course story become more and more interesting. I loved new seekers too as they become inseparable parts of the pack :)). After half of the book, the story becomes more and more interesting with some more action, I wanted to go on reading without taking a break. I love more how the second book ends  (without cliffhanger but with some closure) compare to the first book. Even though I can't say we have a romance with Kayla and Jaden keep guessing each other feelings. I feel like this situation became a little too long for me. I could love story more without that, but even though I get tired of this It didn't ruin all story for me. I hope in the third book we don't have that.
With the first book in the Destiny series, I was charmed with Kayla and Jaden and the way the story told. With reading Dogs of Doom second book in Destiny series I become more involved with all of the characters and I look forward to learning how their quest will go on and so can't wait to begin reading Doors of Destiny (third in Destiny series). I can say the second book in the series made me love this story more and surely wasn't a disappointment. I would recommend this series to anyone who loves a fantastic genre and wouldn't mind some slow pace with a lot of interesting improvements.

Thanks to NetGalley and the BooksGoSocial Publishing Group providing me a copy of the book in exchange for an unbiased review and to Bronwyn Leroux writing this interesting and lovely story!
Did not enjoy this like I wanted to. It had potential but I couldn't find myself wanting to continue it.
I’ve come to the conclusion that this series just isn’t my cup of tea.  Nothing against the author, but the plot just didn’t capture my attention.
I really did not care for this series. The writing lacked sophistication and I found the plot line to be extremely boring. I did, however, enjoy this one a tad bit more than the first one.
The second book was pretty good but not as good as the first. I still enjoyed what I read and the characters were still good.
This was just as good as the first, full of action, great characters and you don’t want to stop reading, can’t wait to read the final book . Great read

Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for a free copy for an honest opinion