Cover Image: I Love You Like No Otter

I Love You Like No Otter

This book has clever / punny sayings and cute illustrations! A fun gift for a significant other or a child.
I Love You Like No Otter. By Rose Rossner, Illustrator: Sydney Hanson. 2020. Sourcebooks Wonderland (ARC eBook).

My special little
SQUEAK-heart.
A Step above the rest.

An adorable children’s board book that combines purrrfect messages for parents to read to their children and beary beautifully illustrated animals.
I have feelings about this book... more than I should I think (haha). The book is an adorable rhyming book about love for your little one with cute animals and puns about how they love their babies.

So my feelings -

1) LOVE THE PUNS! I am a huge fan of puns, think they are hilarious and often get scolded because they are dumb and 'dad-joke-esq', don't care, still LOVE them.

2) really enjoyed all of the images and the very cutesy rhyming scheme that the book used. I think parents and kids will enjoy it too.

But...the reason it did not rank higher is because I am not the biggest fan of books that misspell or use made up words with the intention of being read to smaller children learning to talk and/ or read. I think that it can be confusing and send the wrong messages, that might just be me though, and I know baby-talk is a thing and parents sometimes need something different, but I was a bit turned off by the number of "pawsitively" bad spellings to make the puns.

Regardless of that feeling, this would be a fun read and since Valentine's Day is coming up it would make a great gift.
This is an adorable book. Sweet puns throughout with soft illustrations. This is a cute book to read to your children and show them how much you adore them. Animals parents and children are always a win.
I had a great time reading this book. The illustrations did a splendid job bringing this story to life. It wasn’t always clear what was going to happen next, and that was part of the fun. This is a book that has something for almost all ages to enjoy.
This book is amazing!  Little ones will love both the illustrations and the words.  Make sure you throw in your own hedgehug with your sweet little one!
I Love You Like No Otter had beautiful illustrations with a cute and entertaining play on the animals names or attributes as puns.

Beginner level reading with great illustrations, I Love You Like No Otter is a win, win in my book for a children's book. And, this is just the sort of book I would buy for my grand-daughter.

I received this ARC copy of I Love You Like No Otter from SOURCEBOOKS Jabberwocky - Sourcebooks Wonderland. This is my honest and voluntary review.
Nice simple rhymes that children are sure to enjoy but my favorite part is the illustrations.  Nicely done, portrays cute little animals that are sure to attract young kids and their adults.
**Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy of this book from NetGalley. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.**

Very sweet book, very cute. certain words were highlighted in bold so that the child reading could work out what animal they were talking about.

Beautiful illustrations of many different types of mothers/fathers and their babies, explaining how much they love them.

A gorgeous edition to any picture book collection.
A delightful picture book. This pun-filled story is sure to make pre-schoolers and early readers giggle, while getting a sense of being loved by their parents.
The illustrations were adorable, and I loved the inclusion of some animals one might not expect like kangaroos and lions and hedgehogs!  It is a bit over-the-top cute with the plays on words for each animal, however, I would have loved reading this to my own baby.

My one teensy-tiny little complaint about scientific accuracy...is that lions can't purr.  Fun fact, purring and roaring are mutually exclusive so cats that roar can't purr, and those that purr can't roar.  I'm sure the babies and majority of parents reading this book will never notice though ;-)
I Love You Like No Other is a fantastic children's book. It has great illustrations and would make a great gift for the holidays!
"I Love You Like No Otter," a children's picture book by Rose Rossner is a cute children's story full of fuzzy animals and compound words related to animals with some beautiful illustrations by Sydney Hanson.

This book is the perfect bedtime book to read with your little one to tell him how much love him and how special he is to you.

I received this eBook free of charge from SOURCEBOOKS Jabberwocky via NetGalley in exchange for a fair and honest review. I did not receive any fiscal compensation from either company for this review and the opinions expressed herein are entirely my own.
Give Hedgehugs and kisses to your special Squeak-heart with this pun-tastic book. Purrrfect for anyone you love beary much.

Such a sweet board book to share with you little one that you love very much. Each animal brings a pun as mother and baby share sweet moments. A read to share sweet moments with your little one. Where you share hugs, kisses, and reading time!

A Special Thank you to Sourcebooks and Netgalley for the ARC and the opportunity to post an honest review.
What an adorable Board Book for children! The illustrations will warm your heart and the text just rings so true. Showcasing different animals and the love they each have for their offspring, this book will be a treasure you'll read over and over. An awesome book to add to your collection.
A super cute picture book with a great rhyming scheme and pattern about the undeniable love between parent/caregivers and their children.
This is an adorable board book with a lot of animal puns to express love to a baby or  toddler. (Squeak-heart for sweetheart, purrrrfect pair, deer for dear, etc). I can see gifting this at baby showers and to new parents. The illustrations are adorable and I love the rhyming  text which makes it fun to read.

The ARC showed one page at a time in the blue fire app, so I had my almost 4 year old guess what animal comes next based on what I read. She thought the illustrations were adorable as well.

I can see adding this to our library’s collection and loved by many parents/caregivers. I can see myself using this book for a Valentine’s or love themed story time.

Thank you NetGalley & the publishes for an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
This is a very adorable board book with sweet animal illustrations and pun messages about how much parents love their children. It would make a perfect gift for a new parent. I loved it!
Very cute book using a play on words.  Instead of very beary would be used.  My daughter loved that!!
This sweet book is the perfect bedtime story served up of course with lots of hugs and cuddles.  Written simply, in rhyme, it is perfect for a beginning reader to enjoy.   In my opinion sharing it with a special adult(s) in life would be by far the best thing to do.  One wouldn't want to miss out on an opportunity to cozy up and to feel very special while the book is read out loud to you.

The gorgeous illustrations depict a variety of parents:  owls, seals, bees, kangaroos, otters, and mice (just to name a few),  that are snuggling with their babies and showing them how much they are loved and cherished. The pictures are large and colourful.  Wee ones can relate to the special care and attention that the baby animals are receiving because their mommies fuss over and love them very much too.

The playful puns that the author has chosen is sure to bring a smile to everyone's face... child and adult.  I highly recommend this book.