Praying Your Way to Joy

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 01 Jan 2020

Praying you way to Joy reminds you of the many promises of God. This gem has scripture and a prayer related to the scriptures for that day. I really enjoyed reading.

Thank you to Barbour Publishing and NetGalley for the ARC
The perfect book to inspire your daily prayer life. Filled with short meaningful passages and scripture that will being you closure to God. We could all do with a little added jpy in our life.
Praying Your Way to Joy, gives Scripture passages followed by short, meaningful prayers related to the Scripture. This book offers readers a way to hear the words of God, focus on His wisdom, and urges us to act in ways that bring honor and delight to the Lord.

If you would like a closer relationship with God, this little book will remind you of His many promises and His desire to be in close fellowship with us.

Many thanks to NetGalley and Barbour Books for allowing me to read a copy of this book in exchange for an unbiased review. All opinions are my own.
A beautifully written collection of prayers.  My thanks to the publisher for my advance ebook.  This is my unbiased review.
Praying your Way to Joy 200 Inspiring Prayers for a Woman's Heart by Donna K.Maltese is a book soon released by Barbour. It is about all that joy given by God and His wise words. Thanks to these prayers every woman can find inspiration for a day plenty of great promises. In periods of uncertainties, when you think that your faith is a bit gone, but also when you are experiencing some diff

iculties or just when you need extra help this book is here, waiting for you with its wise words.
We all need words of encouragement and as I say often God is a great resource for finding inspiration in a daily base and for not get lost.

Beautiful illustrations, delicate, as always another great reading from Barbour. I fall in love for the cover, romantic and tender at the same time.

Highly recommended.

I thank NetGalley for this ebook.

Anna Maria Polidori
This is a nice devoitional to use. It is not heavy laden with lots of things to dwell on, but it brings joy through simple prayers and looks at life. Nice for a gift!