Cover Image: Abduction

Abduction

What a good book! Wasy to read and full of twists and surprises! A definite must for thriller fans....go iut and pick this up guys!
A story about a family’s worst nightmare, one you don’t even want to imagine, and yet we know that it happens!
The book is written so we know the thoughts of the person who is currently thinking or working on finding Grace or whom we are following at that time.
While I figured out the ending or who was the culprit early, I had to keep reading to find out if I was correct, and sadly, yes, I was right!
Book review: Abduction
Author: Gillian Jackson
Rating: 1/5

++++++++++++++
Review:
In the year 2000 three year old Grace vanished without a trace from her own birthday party.
14 years later, everyone has given up hope of Grace ever returning except for Elise, Grace's older sister. And now Elise believes she has found Grace, now she just has to convince her family and everyone else.

Going to say first that the writing of this book was terrible. The use of '!' was used way too often and at the wrong times. Every character fell flat for me, they had no distinction between them, and it was painfully obvious who was behind the kidnapping.

I am glad to finally cross this off my list but definitely not worth the time.
This book totally blew me away... took me 2 sittings to read the whole thing!
I was literally hooked from the get go... it was paced well and had a totally unexpected ending.
I did love the relationships formed in this book I think they were well put together, although it's an awful story it has an amazing ending.
I'm glad in the end you find out the whole truth too!
It's definitely worth a read!
A good, uncomplicated story about a three year old girl that is abducted. The story starts with Graces third birthday party, a party that drastically turns to terror as during a game of hide and seek Grace disappears from the garden. The story touches on the search for Grace and the devestation her parents and sister Elise face however fourteen years on a change encounter makes Elise certain that she has found her long lost sister.
A heartbreaking story yet such a lovely ending.
This book was panic inducing by having a plot that is every parents worst nightmare. It was quick paced and made for a great page turner. I do hope the author continues putting out books with the same intensity.
A huge Thank You to The author, The publisher and Netgalley for providing the e-arc in exchange for a unbiased review of these works.

based around every parents worst nightmare, a child goes missing and we pick up the story years later her sister never giving up hope!

twisty, dark and thrilling this book was fantastic! read in one sitting as i just HAD to know what happend!
I felt this was more of a crime thriller rather than a psychological thriller. It was a good read, but it doesn’t grip you. The ending was an unexpected twist that you don’t see coming. I will continue to keep my eye out for more books by this author in the future.
Thank you netgalley and the publisher for the opportunity to read this in exchange for a honest review.
Not my typical read but soooo good. I read this book in about 2 days which with work, kids, etc is not always easy. I would recommend it to others.
Gripping thriller. Mystery kidnapping that pulls on the heart strings. Compelling read. Would recommend if you are fans of Cara Hunter, Liane Moriarty, and Lisa Jewell.
The book starts with a bang and of course it is every parents nightmare- The kidnapping of a three-year-old Grace from her very own birthday party. Then there is a sighting in a supermarket of the missing girl. The missing girls sister, Elise is convinced that it was her but no one believes her.

A story written with such intense emotion that you feel the pain. It also includes how a family recovers, or doesn't, from a tragedy like this. We get to see how the news plays a role and the police as well. I loved the multiple points of view because I felt like I was getting a complete story. 4 big stars.
I received this book through Netgalley as advanced reader's copy in return for my honest review. Gripping story, every parents worst nightmare.
Wow I loved this book I couldn't stop reading once you start you just can't stop what a fantastic read
I received a free e-copy of Abduction by Gillian Jackson from NetGalley for my honest review.

Every parents worst nightmare. The kidnapping of a three-year-old from her very own birthday party. Then there is a sighting in a supermarket of the missing girl. The missing girls sister is convinced that it was her but no one believes her.

A story written with such intense emotion that you feel the pain. I also enjoyed that it is told from several points of view.
Great read-- I couldn't put it down.

Kept my interest throughout, even though I am not usually a fan of multiple narrators, this worked very well.

I definitely will recommend this to my customers
This book does not disappoint! Such a sensitive topic but very tastefully told with multiple different viewpoints. I really enjoyed it and would recommend this book.
I love this author and this book did no disappoint! Everything I would want out of a book of this genre. It was fast paced, had some unexpected twists and turns, and kept me on the edge of my seat! Would definitely recommend.
This was a great book with some twists that I didn't see coming! Of course there were some things that i did anticipate as a veteran reading of thrillers, but there were some things which surprised me which made me very happy!
In “Abduction” by Gillian Jackson we are thrown into every parent’s worst nightmare – your child going missing from your own backyard.  The truth as to what happened to Grace that afternoon takes 14 long years and some very determined and unwavering family and friends to uncover.

A thriller written from different characters points of view makes for an interesting read. I received this book through Net Galley and this is my honest review.
This is the second book I have read by this author and it brilliant. Keeps you riveted from page one to the last.  A book once you have read you won’t ever forget it. Amazing.