Bigfoot Singularity

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 28 Nov 2019

THE BIGFOOT SINGULARITY is an immensely exciting nonstop near future science fiction involving Bigfoot, Native American tribes, prehistory, Artificial Intelligence, and alien technology. I read it breathlessly.
I was curious so I requested this arc.
It's an engrossing and well written book, one of the most original I've ever read about Bigfoot.
I look forward to reading other books by these authors.
Recommended!
Many thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for this ARC, all opinions are mine.
I don't have time to write a longer review, so I'll make it concise. There's a potentially interesting story with a brilliant premise. What if Bigfoot were bio-engineered, artificial general intelligence creatures of alien origin? It's a new and fresh take on the Sasquatch mythos.

The book starts well, with action, drama and cool sci-fi elements. Unfortunately, it falls short in the characterization department - characters are flat, redemption arcs are heavy-handed, unconvincing and unbelievable. There's plenty of repetition and even more of telling and that makes connecting with characters difficult.

Read it if you look for a fast-paced techno-thriller for your commute. Otherwise, your life won't be poorer if you skip it.
Great book!  I enjoy unique plots and this definitely is unique.  There are twists and turns that will keep you engaged until the last page
This is perhaps the greatest book I have read on the subject. Gripping and thoroughly compelling. Bigfoot fans will be fighting to grab themselves a copy!! A MUST READ!