Cover Image: The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook

The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook

I was excited about this book but it left me with no new I formation. Most of this books contents I could find on line at no cost.
So helpful! I have made several of the recipes and it has really helped me learn to utilize my ninja foodi better!
Great resource for air fryer owners!  I just got one and was finally able to use it.  Great recipes, nice layout.
This was a good cookbook for Air Fryers. Lots of great information about getting the most out of your air fryer.  The recipes looked excellent and the directions were straight forward and easy to understand.

I didn't get to make as many as I would have liked utilizing my review copy. But what I saw was good!

Disclaimer: I did receive this copy from the publisher through netgalley.com all opinions are my own.
If you do not own an air fryer, you are behind the times....but, if you are like me and own one but have not utilized it, you need this book.  Bruce Weinstein has obviously used his fryer a lot.  The principle behind the fryer and it's obvious benefits are explained in clear language.  Recipes are not difficult.  They use pantry staples and can be followed by a beginner.  There are also many recipes for fryer pros to try.  If you can only buy one fryer cookbook, it should be this one.
Great resource! New to air fryer cooking and I found it very helpful, with quite q few recipes that I am interested in trying.
This is a good enough cookbook but very american for the British market. some things can be confusing and some ingredients unknown.
Recipes sound delicious and I like the way they are written in a table which makes it easier to follow.
Air Fryers have become a “must have” appliance in most homes. Anyone who needs to know how to use an air fryer to its advantage will welcome The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook: The Only Book You Need for Your Small, Medium, or Large Air Fryer by veteran cookbook gurus Bruce Weinstein and Mark Scarbrough who specialize in not just writing cookbooks, but “Bibles.” This excellent cookbook covers almost everything readers need to know about their air fryer: equipment and tools needed, oils and fats used, coatings and bread crumbs, and how-tos.

This cookbook has over 300 recipes and there is something for everyone. As is the authors’ style, the recipes are easy-to-follow and are for dishes that appeal to almost everyone. Every recipe tried so far has turned out perfectly. The recipes run from a simple perfect grilled cheese, to more complicated dishes like Indian Butter Chicken. There are recipes from all over the world: Mexico, Middle East, India, Asia, etc., and they are recipes real people actually want to make. Many are quick and easy with minimal ingredients; others take a little more time and work, but are worth it.

This is not a perfect cookbook. Like Weinstein’s and Scarbrough’s previous cookbooks, there are no photographs. This is unfortunate, and frankly, inexcusable because technology today makes photos so easy to insert.

For anyone with an air fryer who wants to learn to use it, take advantage of its timesaving properties, and of course, cook with less fat, this is a must have cookbook. Although the lack of photos is disappointing, this cookbook should be on every air fryer owner’s shelf.

Special thanks to NetGalley for supplying a review copy of this book.
I love my air fryer and I love this book. Great companion for people that are getting an air fryer for Christmas this year or novice users. There are over 300 recipes and the majority are not fried food. There are soup, salad and even dessert recipes. Give this comprehensive air frying guide a shot. You won't be disappointed.
Having recently bought an Air fryer I thought this book was perfect for me and it was ok , I didn't like a few things it was American based (which I  didn't realize) so ingredients were in Cups rather than weight which I prefer also there was not  enough photos,other than that it quite good and certainly had a lot of interesting recipes which I will try in he coming months
I've been using my air-fryer for just over two years now and have wished I could find recipes that would justify not only the cost of it but also the counter-space it consumes.
Yes, its great for chips (fries) and snacks, but I know it can be a lot more versatile and can do a lot more. The recipe book that came with it, although loaded with beautiful photos, contain "boring" recipes or recipes with ingredients that are not easily obtainable.
This is a great companion book to any air-fryer.
It has a great introduction and explanation of the methods. I especially like the fact that various sized air-fryers are all catered for and you don't have to attempt to do any recipe conversions on your own.
The Head notes and What to Serve With the recipe are so useful. I wish more recipe books came with things like that.
I have earmarked quite a few recipes to test out in my own air-fryer on family and friends this holiday season.
Thank you to NetGalley and the publishers for allowing me the chance to read this book.
There are over 300 recipes to make with the use of an air fryer, all sorted into categories, with heading at the start of each recipe, of the suitability to various dietary needs, number of ingredients and degree of  difficulty.
At the start of the book there was a comprehensive list of instructions re the use of the air fryer and how to follow the instructions for the  recipe.
My only problem was that there only a few photos in this book,  not nearly enough to cover all the recipes, I really like to see what I am making, especially if I am trying out a new technique. (Although I do have and air fryer)

Whilst this is a review copy that I am reading, the published book may have a fuller set of photos of the recipes.
The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook has a massive amount of recipes. Basically, any dish you have ever heard of is included. And don’t assume they are the traditional fried foods either. This cookbook includes cheesecake, roasted fennel salad, French onion soup, chili cheese dogs, corn on the cob, and even ham and eggs. Most countries are also represented by Scotch eggs, curried sweet-and-spicy scallops, coconut jerk chicken, crispy pierogi with kielbasa and onions, fried wontons, chicken gyros, croquet monsieur, easy carnitas, miso-rubbed salmon fillets, pork schnitzel, to Moroccan-spiced carrots. Variety is not an issue here.

This cookbook bends over backward to be usable no matter what size, type, or brand of air fryer you have. It includes tags for fast, easy, vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, can be gluten-free (a hint to check the pre-made ingredient labels), and the number of ingredients needed. There are also pairings listed from drinks to sauces to other recipes within the book.

However, before you agree with the book’s cover and decide this is “the only book you need”, there are three negatives to the book. It has no nutritional information, including calories, for the recipes. It only has a few recipe pictures in the back. There is no way to look for just vegan (or any other tag listed above) recipes throughout the book. Hopefully, the index that wasn’t included in my advanced copy will contain a way to do it.

With over 300 extremely varied recipes, the Essential Air Fryer Cookbook makes up for the deficiencies I named earlier. 4 stars and happy air frying!

Thanks to Voracious; Little, Brown & Company; and NetGalley for a copy in exchange for my honest review.
I recently got in on the air fryer trend and am so happy that I did!  This cookbook features so many yummy and easy to make recipes.  I highly recommend it!
Unfortunately, I am unable to download this ePub, so I am unable to review it at this time.  If there is a way to send me a widget, I would be more than happy to review it.  The star rating really means nothing since I have not read this book, but could not send this without a star rating.
We just got an air fryer so I was excited to read this book. This is great for anyone, new to the air fryer or not. It has tons of wonderful looking recipes that I can't wait to try. I loved the varying sizes each recipie offered. My only complaint was that I wish there were more pictures.
Over 300 recipes for things you can make in an air fryer. The book Recipe chapters are Snacks/Nibbles/Appetizers, Soups and Sandwiches, Chicken/Turkey/Duck, Beef/Pork/Lamb/Veal, Fish and Shellfish, Vegetables/Side Dishes, and Desserts and Sweets.  There's a great section of general air frying tips and a chart for crumb equivalency. Each recipe has a chart showing the quantity needed of each ingredient based on the size of air fryer you have.  Recipes also have a "then" section, suggesting ways to serve it, transform it, or a sauce or something to accompany it.
My only wish is that there were more photos.
I received an ebook ARC in exchange for an honest review.
We recently bought an air fryer because of how versatile the tool was. When I saw this book, I knew I needed to check it out! There are so many recipes and dishes that just make your mouth water. The air dryer is such a great addition to one's kitchen and this book shows all the possible things you can create with it!
Some really nice and easy recipes! I have only tried a few recipes but I will use this book a lot from now.
I have the other two books in the series, with recipes for Instant Pot and I love both, so of course I wante to check out the new air fryer book.
It has the same general design. For each of the recipes, there is a table with times/ amounts depending on the size of the machine you have, and step by step instructions. Usually, I love recipe books that have pictures of every dish, and this one is not it, as there is not pictures, but somehow I do not miss the pictures here. Great improvement would be if they also listed the weight of the ingredients - they only show volume measures in the book.
Anyway, I tried a few of new to me recipes, and they all worked really good. The ingredients are what you find in most pantries and grocery stores. The steps are mostly quick and easy, too. Lots of recipes where you coat your food with breadcrumbs and such so it does not dry out, but also quite a lot of stuff without coating.
I am going to buy the book when it comes out
I received a free digital copy of the book from NetGalley