Controlled Burn

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 30 Nov 2019

Controlled Burn by Lynda J. Cox is a story of love and dealing with the past to survive the future. A.J and Allison Adams live in Wyoming by way of Georgia and the Civil War. The past begins to catch up to them and Allison is injured in a fall that causes her to lose her memory of recent years, including her husband and two children, and her sight. Can they find the strength to fight their way back to each other and survive as a family?
I loved this book. Couldn’t put it down so I stayed up very late reading to the end. Every page had new excitement and struggles to meet. The love between the family that is now torn was palpable and I could feel the frustration of everyone coming off the page. The characters are so realistic I really feel I know them. I highly recommend this book to everyone who enjoys reading of struggle, triumph and overcoming all odds. I give it 5 of 5 stars. I will be looking for more by this author.
I received an advance copy of this book through Netgalley in exchange for my honest review.
This book went back to the west. Controlled Burn is action packed with mystery and romance. I've never read anything by this author before, but the book is well-written. If you love all this, Controlled Burn is the book for you.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy from NetGalley of this book. This review is one hundred percent my opinion.