WereCat Fever

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 15 Dec 2019

I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. I really enjoyed this book and highly recommend to everyone.
A big thank you to NetGalley and Wild Rose Press for the ARC. I am voluntarily reviewing this book. I did not finish this book not because it wasn't well written but because I don't read menage books. I love paranormal romance and especially werecats.  I am not sure how to date this since I basically just skimmed it.  There is a HEA.  I guess a 3.  It was just the subject matter that bothered me.
Powerful men, sex and God damn fire of a romance. It isn't that fast of a romance but it was fast enough for me.
Eliza March definitely knows how to steam up the pages, and Paranormal Romance is her specialty.
Even though this third book in the Enchanted Mountain series and comes almost three years after book two, don’t despair, as WereCat Fever can standalone and brings to light some interesting background characters that may possibly be considered for future stories.
As a lover of both ménage and PNR, I am never disappointed when reading Eliza’s books; and this one has a bit of everything!
Heartache, betrayal, jealousy and greed, and a love so powerful it allows for forgiveness.
If you haven’t read WereCat Fever or anything else by this fabulous author, I suggest you get on it!!
This is a paranormal reverse harem all set in the mystical world of Enchanted Mountain

Lacey Hampton was devastated five years earlier when her fiance Bryan Cauldwell suddenly disappeared never to be seen again after been found covered in blood There has been plenty of rumours over the years the latest been that he is involved in the death of her father  The without warning Bryan is back with a brother Hunter no one knew anything about Meanwhile she is fighting a virus that affecting her body in ways she can't explain Hunter saved Bryan years earlier and now the two of them will have to tell Lacey what is affecting her will she believe them and  can they form a relationship that works between them You will have to read to see
Book 3 in Enchanted Mountain, WereCat Fever, is a steamy paranormal romance. Deceit, greed and jealousy weaves through a story of love and forever. Good characters and an engaging storyline made this a fabulous short read.
I recieved this from Netgalley in exhange for an honest review.

Okay so this book was not anything i expected.

Lacey and Bryan were together and he even asked her to marry him but directly after he just disappeared, this obviously made Lacey very mad because who would like being ghosted like that?? But turns out he never actually wanted to leave her and now he's back to help her with her shift since she has been experiencing symptoms.

I'm going to be honest, I actually read the description wrong and I did NOT realize this was a MFM, I usually don't read books like that but i still liked this book enough to give it 3 stars.

I thought Lacey and Bryan were very cute and I thought Hunter was a good character mostly because of how he found humor in literally everything, I also do that lol.

I'd give this book 3 stars, if it was not for the MFM thing i'd probably give this four or five stars.
I voluntarily read this ARC for an honest review
all thoughts and opinions are mine and unbiased

I did enjoy this but found the story a bit thin on the ground

The romance and sex scenes were steamy, but there  could have been more story development
Bryan ask Lacey to marry him then disappears for five years. Lacey is devastated thinking that they were soul mates. Bryan returns with his brother to tell her why he left.  The romance and sex scenes were great, but there was little else. I would have liked more about his family and also about her father's murder.