Cover Image: Buzz Books 2020: Spring/Summer

Buzz Books 2020: Spring/Summer

Thank you NetGalley for giving me this preview of books for the new book for Spring/Summer. Great opportunity for readers to know what's going to be released and looking forward to reading some of these wonderful books.
this is not a published book that I could adopt but I do enjoy having access to excerpts of upcoming titles. I hope these continue.
Gives a good overview on choice titles I should keep my eye on.

The excerpts also gave a feel of the book. It's a great way to find out whether the title is something I would be interested in reading.

Thanks!
The Buzz Books is a fantastic way to add to your TBR pile! Excerpts of upcoming  books that is just enough to give a reader a real taste of the book, not just a short summary..
Not as many YA excerpts as previously enjoyed in the separate YA edition but as always a great opportunity to sample what's coming up.
Loved getting a sneak peak at upcoming titles! When I read this assembly of excerpts I was working as an indie bookstore manager, and it was so helpful to actually get to read snippets of these titles.
I never have anything bad to say about these books because it gives you a sneak peek into upcoming releases. There is always a good mix of authors being featured along with release dates. Being able to read excepts definitely gives it another element because there have been books I wasn't sure about buying and then having those few chapters ended up selling me on the book.

I love these because most of the time I discover a book coming out that I didn't know about at first or some hidden gems. It's a great resource to keep you updated on upcoming books.
I love these book buzz book previews! Keep them coming because I write down all the titles that sound interesting for later checkout/purchase.
This was a wonderful preview of upcoming reads for Spring/Summer 2020.  Buzz Books is always my go-to  for helping me decide which new books I want to put on my list for the season.  Thanks for the lists and excerpts you provide to whet my appetite!

Thanks to Publisher's Lunch and Netgalley for an advance copy.
As always, I added several new titles to my TBR list. I appreciate the excerpts and I look forward to next season's issue. Thanks for the inspiration!
I am always keeping an eye on these releases as it puts a lot of interesting books on my radar!

I was provided an advanced digital copy of the book from the publisher via Netgalley for review purposes, all opinions are my own.
I am so behind on some of these releases! Somebody give me more hours in the day so I can read them all!
Thanks to Netgalley, and  publisher  for giving me the Buzz Books 2020. So many of the books that I’ve chosen to read and share were from these suggestions and Reviews in this book. Thank you for another great year of books.
I'm so hyped up reading the upcoming book this year. So thankful and grateful to read the summary and snippets of these books.
A fabulous, eclectic selection of the very best writing- absolutely perfect when you're feeling uninspired about what to read next.
I always look forward to the Buzz Books preview. There are so many new and returning authors in fiction and non-fiction, and it often becomes overwhelming when trying to pick the next book to read. The excerpts give you a taste of what to expect. Thank you for providing this service for reviewers, librarians and bookstore owners.
As always, I love when these books are coming out. I can find and collate my most anticipated releases and enjoy reading short excerpts of each story.
Lots of great books coming out to look forward to!   My want to read stack has grown by leaps and bounds.   Thanks for the chance to read this Net Galley!
Thank you Netgalley, for allowing me access to these sneak peeks. I love being able to read all these excerpts.
I really enjoyed getting a sneak peek of so many upcoming books. I hope this becomes an annual thing!