Cover Image: Buzz Books 2020: Spring/Summer

Buzz Books 2020: Spring/Summer

This is a really good chance to get to know those titles who are not that known/hype around the reader's community. Thank you for the opportunity to read and get to know more titles coming out this year.
This is terrible. As if I haven't already have too much books on my to read list! This is a great sampler (44 exerpts!) that has something to offer for everyone. Whether you're on the lookout for debuts, fiction or non-fiction, this is a great start to get excited by authors or novels that aren't on your list per se. Thanks you Netgalley!
I enjoyed this selection of new books coming out this year. In the past, however, these Buzz Book catalogs seemed to be easier to navigate. This one didn’t really have any table of contents so it was tricky seeing all the excerpts included at a glance. But bottom line is that this includes a great selection of new and upcoming books.
Always a helpful resource for bookaholics like myself. Seems too much time leads to binge reading! When budgets are tight and you don’t want to buy books you’ll end up hating or using as coasters then start here for tips and insights to what’s new and upcoming.
I love these catalogues with extracts and information about highly anticipated book releases. So informative and nice when I plan what to read and talk about.
Thank you! As ways these are very helpful. As always I appreciate Met Galley and learning about new books.
This sneak peak at upcoming books is an easy way to broaden your knowledge and be aware so that you can recommend new titles to others.
I love this series which gives you a sneak peek of upcoming book. It's nice to see Mike Birbiglia's one-man show about becoming a father has been adapted into a book. Very funny. Speaking of funny, David Nicholls has a new novel "Sweet Sorrow" about teen romance that is both hilarious and poignant. I can't recommend it highly enough. The other standout for me was Kate Reed Petty's "True Story." The excerpt is awesome. I can't wait to see what the novel is like.

Great stuff from Buzz Books!
Love these short chapters of new books to add unknown books to my radar. These help me either confirm or rule out purchasing a book vs. borrowing from my library.
I am really late, but this is my second Buzz Books preview and I love being able to look at what is coming up and to get excited about new books that I have not heard about.
So many good books I can't wait to read! I look forward to these previews each season. I hate how corona virus has screwed with these authors' publicity schedules and sales so I make an extra effort to read from new books these days.
Great book, it's very good and useful for checking out the upcoming titles of great books. Definitely should try it.
Get ready for a variety of new fiction, popular authors, non-fiction, up and coming authors, and young adult titles. Highlights include LGBTQ adult fiction, historical fiction, eels, friendship, and more. This sampler brings readers something for everyone. This is a mix of early looks that you won’t want to miss. Recommended for book lovers who like to get a sneak peek.

Please note: This was a complementary review copy from NetGalley and the publisher in exchange for an honest review. No financial compensation was received.
Always an amazing opportunity to hear about new books and get a chance to read extracts. Definitely added a few to my TBR thanks to this!
This is a great reference for reviewers to see upcoming titles. Shouldn't be your only resource, but certainly helpful.
I can always rely on Buzz Books to help alert me to the next great reads!  This is such an excellent publication to use to build my TBR list and introduce me to new authors.  I absolutely love it.
I really love Buzz Books, they're a precious source and it's very easy to discover it in the best new releases.
This was a nice bind up of Adult Spring and Summer 2020 fiction.  I downloaded it thinking it was for YA, but that being said I am excited for a few of the adult titles.
I love buzz books - the excerpts give a great flavour of books to come.
Thanks to Publishers Lunch for providing these.
I loved the previews of all of the hottest books for Spring/Summer.  I am someone who chooses books based on buzz normally so being introduced to several new authors and their works excited me.  Thank you NetGalley for this eARC in exchange for an honest opinion.  I have added so many new ones to my "Want to Read" list on GoodReads.