Cover Image: Fantastic Hope

Fantastic Hope

I received a digital copy of this book from Netgalley for an honest review.

Great collection of stories by talented authors!
This is an anthology of kick butt authors. In all honesty, I was in with Patricia Briggs participating with a story about the werewolf Asil but happily enjoyed the respite from reality as you delve into complete and utter fantasy/scifi short story after short story.

With all multi-author anthologies, there is a huge range of writing styles. In the end, Fantastic Hope was a good read for me. I really enjoyed some and some stories were just okay.

The best part about reading anthologies, besides catching up on some favorite series, is discovering new authors that will be added to my to be read shelf.

I received this ARC copy of Fantastic Hope from Berkley Publishing Group. This is my honest and voluntary review. Fantastic Hope is set for publication April 7, 2020.

My Rating: 4 stars
Written by: Laurell K. Hamilton and William McCaskey are joined by Kevin J. Anderson, Griffin Barber, Patricia Briggs, Larry Correia, Kacey Ezell, Monalisa Foster, Robert E. Hampson, John G. Hartness, Jonathan Maberry, L. E. Modesitt, Jr., Jessica Schlenker, Sharon Shinn, M. C. Sumner, Patrick M. Tracy, and Michael Z. Williamson in this collection.
Paperback: 432 pages
Publisher: Berkley (April 7, 2020)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0593099206
ISBN-13: 978-0593099209
Genre: Fantasy|Scifi Shorts Anthology

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Fantastic-Hope...
Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/fant...
5 likes
This was book was honestly a treat. After toiling for weeks trying to find something to pique my interest, Fantastic Hope did just that.  The story is engaging and thrilling all at the same time.
I will not be posting a review on my blog, but the negative review isn't the author's fault. Laurell K. Hamilton's writing just isn't for me. It isn't bad, by any means. It is just the style doesn't click with me. I wanted this book to be different, but it wasn't. I couldn't get into it. I am going to get it for a friend of mine that adores this author, but not for me.
I found a couple new authors in this anthology, but I'll admit, I started a few short stories from some I'd never heard of and wasn't hooked. I ended up mostly reading authors I knew and loved. However, those stories were really good, and it was nice to revisit the worlds that they create.
n Fantastic Hope, you find sixteen new stories from a variety of authors that all speak in some fashion or other of hope and renewal. I have encountered most of these author before so I sorta knew what I might find which was an very engaging set of stories. Not every one will enjoy every story, but the nice thing about a collection is that there is bound to be a couple that really make the collection for you. In my case it is probably Modesitt's "Fallen," Hartness' "Reprise," and Foster's "Bonds of Love and Duty." Some of the authors used characters out of other novels or stories they have written, while other authors introduced us to new characters to cheer for. Butif you are looking for a set of stories to read and enjoy, do pick up Fantastic Hope!
I quite enjoyed this anthology and its variety in the kinds of stories it contained. It was also an opportunity to read work from a lot of authors I've never read before. In fact, Laurell K. Hamilton, Patricia Briggs, and Jonathan Maberry were the only authors in this collection I've read before.

I'll be honest the whole reason I picked it up was because of the Patricia Briggs story, Asil and the Not-Date. It also ended up being my favorite story of the whole collection. I love reading about Asil and his not-dates! And just like the others, this one was so good and had a surprise twist at the end! I enjoy Asil's not-dates almost as much as he does.

My other favorites in this collection were Last Contact by M.C. Sumner, Not in This Lifetime by Sharon Shinn, Mr. Positive, the Eternal Optimist by Larry Correia, Bonds of Love and Duty by Monalisa Foster, and Working Conditions by Patrick M. Tracy. I loved all of these so much! They were all so different from each other!

The only story I didn't like was Fallen by L.E. Modesitt Jr. It was confusing and time jumpy and it didn't hold my attention at all. I was a little bit meh about the Anita Blake story but I'm not a fan of the series. The rest of the stories in the collection were fun and I enjoyed them a lot!

Overall, I'd recommend picking this anthology up based on the variety of the stories alone but there's also quite a bit of quality in this collection.

ARC provided by the publisher via Netgalley
This anthology meets it name beautifully.  I wanted to read this book because of two authors I admire - Patricia Briggs and Sharon Shinn.  In these hard times, I wanted to see what kind of story they create to inspire hope.  They delivered.

In Ms. Briggs' story featured Asil who is a secondary character in one of her books.  This one, where he is featured again being forced to go on a blind date is hilarious. His dry sense of humour and his ability to take a slightly practical joke keeps me laughing throughout the story.  The plot twist threw me and that is what kept me entertained.

Ms. Shinn's tale was not only mind blowing but poignant.  This topic on reincarnation can be a heavy subject.  She takes this, turns it on its head in a light humour way yet delivers brutal punches with the seriousness of the situation.  On top of this, she performs a left hook to the jaw with a plot twist that totally caught me off guard and breaks my heart.  This moving piece of past lives and remembrance is impressive.

For the most part, every story included generates a feeling of longing, yearning, redemption or hope.  With the exception of perhaps only 1 story which did nothing for me, all of them are a treasure to read.  The one that moved me most and caused me to tear up was Ronin's by William McCaskey.  His writing style may be unusual with the imagery.  The power of his descriptions invokes a certain melancholy reminding me of my darker days.  I am going to guess this is a self-reflection for him which makes this tale even more powerful.  It gives those of us who have not experienced such soul rending loss and maddening strip of power, a window in to the bleak aftermath.  I admire the demons the character wrestles with in Ronin.  I know of several of these unsung surviving warriors, trying to hold on to life, one day at a time.

I loved this book because it generates emotion in these jaded times.  It reminds me of humanity at its best and worst.  It reminds me to be humble.  This collection of stories is highly recommended to readers who are looking for tightly woven stories with fierce intensity.  Love it!
A great collection of Sci-Fic with both old author and new authors. I enjoy the book and like the flow between the stories. I also think it a great collection of short stores to offer both old  readers of Sci-fic and new readers.
Reviews by the Wicked Reads Review Team

Erica – ☆☆☆☆☆
Spoiler-Free Review

This won't be a comprehensive review of the content, simply because a small rundown of the plots would pretty much spoil most of the short stories, giving too much information away.

Fantastic Hope is an anthology of 16 short stories by different authors, each featuring the science fiction genre.

Laurell K. Hamilton (LKH) is one of my all-time favorite authors, the Anita Blake series at the top of my reread list. I was thrilled to read even the smallest of short stories in that universe, so I jumped at the chance to read Fantastic Hope. Other than LKH, Patricia Briggs is the only other author I've ever read previously. Both of their short stories were familiar to me, like a homecoming by seeing some of my favorite characters. I actually read the Anita Blake short twice, simply because it was nice to read something new in that universe.

Enjoying the anthology, I read about two shorts per day on average, trying to draw out the experience. Stepping away helped so that I didn't get the stories mixed up, and gave me time to research the author. Some of the stories were a massive hit for me, whetting my appetite to go back and search out the universe in which the story was born. Others were so-so, but still captured my interest to check out the author's backlist, simply because I was unfamiliar with their worlds.

Highly recommended. All in all, even if you're only familiar with one or two authors in the anthology, Fantastic Hope is a great opportunity to discover other science fiction authors, just a small taste of their writing style and the worlds they've created.

Sarah – ☆☆☆
As a slightly crazed Laurell K. Hamilton fan, I had really high hopes for this anthology but it didn’t quite live up to my expectations.

I’m honestly not sure how much of my ambivalent reaction to this collection is because of the actual stories or to the fact that I was quite unwell while reading and found it difficult to concentrate at times. I’m quite reluctant for anyone to be guided by my personal response to the anthology but I will try to outline some of my reservations.

Firstly, this collection of stories is a mashup of genres and I’m not sure the mix is completely successful. While I love Patricia Briggs’ and Laurell K Hamilton’s Urban Fantasy, I’m not a huge science fiction fan and I have to be in the right mood for action thrillers and philosophical diatribes.

I also worry that the timing of this collection isn’t brilliant. The first story is about a special ops team racing to prevent a pandemic – and I read it while quite ill from the pandemic that no one was able to stop. The preface talks about a collection of hopeful stories but the only stories I’m currently managing to engage with are fluffy romcoms – and I know I’m not alone. I found the violent action in too many of these stories difficult and some of the hope seemed quite intangible and ephemeral.

The preface also explains that this is a collection of stories by a mix of new and established writers. Usually, I love collections like this because I fall in love with at least one new writer. That didn’t happen here. I enjoyed Briggs’ and Hamilton’s stories but failed to engage with most of the others. I really couldn’t follow the story about Estefan and the battle between knowledge and belief and it took me ages to understand what was going on in the one about the teddy bear and the soldier with PTSD. I was thoroughly confused by the futuristic space adventure that doesn’t offer any real introduction or world building at the start. Again, I read this with a fever so some of my responses can be attributed to my addled brain.

Ultimately, while this anthology didn’t work for me, I hope the collection connects with other readers. As reviewers, we often sign up for books months ahead and have a limited window in which to read them before publication. I really wouldn’t have chosen to read this book during the past two weeks and I’m very aware that I might have engaged better with it at a different time.
Mostly downloaded it for the Patricia Briggs story, which was absolutely fabulous. Really enjoyed seeing a bit more of Asil. Wish there had been a happier ending for him.
While the Patricia Briggs story was by far my favourite, the other story's where all very fun and entertaining as well!
Please note: I received a digital ARC of this book (via NetGalley) from its publisher in exchange for an honest and fair review.

Fantastic Hope is an anthology of short stories by some of today's most popular authors including Laurell K Hamilton, Patricia Briggs, Jonathan Maberry, William McCaskey and more! I really enjoyed this collection. There was a varied mix of tales from cyborg assassins, bio terrorists, mormon werewolves, zombie detectives, crime dramas and more. Some of the stories made me laugh, some had me on the edge of my seat, others were engaging entertainment. There is a little something to appeal to a variety of readers.

I was originally interested in this anthology for Laurell K Hamilton and Patricia Briggs' stories, so its no surprise that those two were my favorites in the book. If I had to pick one, my favorite story was Asil and the Not Date by Patricia Briggs. But there were other gems that I really enjoyed like Mr. Positive the Eternal Optimist by Larry Correia. This was a humorous little tale that will have you taking a second look at your outlook on life. I thought all of the stories were well written with interesting characters. The different writing styles, world building, time frames, and tone was also very refreshing. I'm not too sure why the book was titled Fantastic Hope, while most of the stories had happy endings there were still a lot of drama, murder, and bleak plights taking place that I didn't find it particularly hopeful overall. That being said this read was a nice distraction from current events.

No surprises here, the stories I enjoyed the most fall into the sci-fi/fantasy end of the spectrum. I think what I like most about this collection, was exploring more of the worlds by the authors I was already familiar with like Patricia Briggs' Alpha and Omega series. But I was also excited to find new authors that I'd like to explore more, like Kevin J Anderson and John G Hartness.

This gem published by Berkley is available for purchase from all major booksellers. I give Fantastic Hope 4 out of 5 gems. I enjoyed this collection and hope to read more collections like this in the future. Happy Reading!
This review was originally posted on  Books of My Heart

Review copy was received from NetGalley. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

Fantastic Hope is a scifi fantasy anthology with stories which offer hope.  In today's odd world, these are welcome.  There are only a few authors I have read previously, and only two stories with characters I already knew.

I am not going to do an in depth review of all the stories but I would say they were all enjoyable. None of them were bad or such that I wished I hadn't read it or anything.  I would place them into three groups: Ones I really loved,  Ones I really enjoyed, and Ones I liked.

Twilight Falls by Jonathan Mabarry - a Joe Ledger story

Not in This Lifetime by Sharon Shinn

Mr. Positive, The Eternal Optimist by Larry Correia -  I really enjoyed Stanley and Chris.  It was terrifying and then funny.

No Greater Love by Kacey Ezell- There are some aspects about this which I usually wouldn't like (religious)  but Jennilee was awesome.

Broken Son by Griffin Barber

Heart of Clay by Kevin J. Anderson - a Dan Shamble, Zombie PI adventure

Reprise by John G. Hartness - a Quincy Harker, demon hunter story

Asil and the Not-Date by Patricia Briggs - I know and love this world so this was very fun for me.

In the Dust by Robert E. Hampson - Scientists in the future on different planets.

Fallen by LE Modesitt, JR - This one felt too political or religious for my taste

Working Conditions by Patrick M. Tracy

Last Contact by MC Sumner - a fun alien encounter.

Ronin by William McCaskey - Dreams and nightmares of a human watched over with love.

Skjoldmodir by Michale Z. Williamson and Jessica Schlenker - I liked this story but it was so sad.

Bonds of Love and Duty by Monalisa Foster - Genetic engineering and the cultural racial biases vs. compassion and humanity.

Zombie Dearest by Laurell K. Hamilton - My favorite characters from the series, Anita Blake and Jean-Claude. I haven't read the most recent books but I was very happy to see these two tracking down a raised zombie gone wrong.

I sometimes have trouble with the start of a new book or series in this genre and so that was bound to happen with some of them.  I would rather have read this anthology over a longer period of time, leaving myself more time between stories to absorb and appreciate them.  I do recommend this anthology.   Some of the ones I really enjoyed come from series I would like to read now, because I realize I would have loved them with the background of a series I knew.
Many of these authors are beloved and very popular with the urban fantasy fans. I've already ordered copies for my library and I know they will enjoy it. I'm not usually a big short story fan, and I wanted several of these to last longer as I really enjoyed the characters.
'Fantastic Hope' is a new anthology filled with various sci-fi and fantasy tales that has been edited by authors Laurell K. Hamilton and William McCaskey.

I knew I had to read this because it contained a brand new Anita Blake story.. and I'm a huge fan of Jean-Claude and the other great males from the series. Touted as being a collection deigning to focus on the positive sides of life, while still mixing things up with the darker aspects I typically enjoy, I was eager to try it out.

At first though, I wasn't sure happy endings were for me. As I slogged my way through the stories at the beginning of the collection, I found myself frequently putting the book aside to do anything. It just made me tired. I was bored, but wanted to persist.. in the hopes they would improve and it did have some great quotes.

"He had the kind of face you wanted to throw a coffee cup at. Even if you like coffee as much as I do."
     -('Twilight Falls' by Jonathan Maberry)

"My father always used to say you can't beat the stupid from people, but it sure beats listening to their stupidity."
     -('Broken Son' by Griffin Barber)

Just over a third of the way through the book, suddenly that's exactly what happened.

'Heart of Clay: A Dan Shamble, Zombie PI Adventure' by Kevin J. Anderson was a wonderful play on some old ideas. A combination of a pseudo-retelling of a classic and a humorous zombie detective novel, it was warm, inspired, and full of humor.

Likewise, 'Reprise: A Quincy Harker, Demon Hunter Short Story' by John G. Hartness really warmed me to the collection. It's obvious, I'm sure.. that Harker name most of us recognize, is indeed Dracula related. But what a sweet story, despite the awfulness of the topic within. I really enjoyed the intermingling of demonic/angelic mythos as well.

Now, for many years I've been intending to read a Patricia Briggs book and it just hasn't happened. But as luck would have it, there was a short story included by her as well and I couldn't have been happier.

'Asil and the Not-Date' had me off balance from the start. It has such a strange, yet interesting opening. I wasn't entirely sure what was going on and it took me a few pages to get my bearings, but her writing is so smooth. Basically, the main character is being set-up on 'dates' with by an anonymous group. All the information is being exchanged only by emails coming from someone marked 'Concerned Friends.
At the point where we pick up, he's already two dates down out of five and they have been more than interesting, to say the least. From here though, the next one definitely takes it up a few notches and I absolutely loved the story.

Other's included that deserve mention are McCaskey's 'Ronin' - which is a truly unique guardian tale, 'Skjoldmodir' by Michael Z. Williamson and Jessica Schlenker - a heartwrenching retelling of Beowulf, 'Bonds of Love and Duty' by Monalisa Foster, and of course.. 'Zombie Dearest' by Laurell K. Hamilton, which was unfortunately the last title in the book.. but well worth the wait.

​After all, I did get to see Jean-Claude and Nicky was there too. I've always been conflicted about the Anita character and the whole center of everyone's universe angle, but the boys and the unique stories drive me to continue reading the series. When it comes down to it, that's a personal preference issue and does nothing to take away from Hamilton's ability as a writer.

If you're looking for a good collection of stories that you can easily read in chunks around quarantine home-schooling, with positive endings to brighten your days indoors.. look no further. Give this one a try.
Terrific fantasy collection! For me, the absolute highlight is the new story from Patricia Briggs, featuring an adventure starring Asil the werewolf and how a blind date turns out. It's really entertaining, and made me so, so happy! I enjoyed the other stories too, of course, but the Asil story rocked!
I am a huge Laurell K. Hamilton and Patricia Briggs fan so to get to read this book was amazing. I still have some stories to get through but this book offers a bit for everyone who loves fantasy, and emotional rollercoaster rides. Although short they pack a great amount of punch.
Highly recommend. Getting to know new to me authors was great also.
This is an anthology so I am going to do a mini review for each story.

Twilight Falls by Johnathon Mayberry

When a plane is spotted flying over several villages and then people are found dead, the people in charge think someone is spraying chemicals over them. Turns out that the people in the plane weren't the problem, they were actually trying to help but other bad guys got wind of what they were doing and decided to stop them. It was a fun quick story.

Not In This Lifetime by Sharon Shinn

What if you were to remember all of your past lives and the same guy kills you in each of your lives? That's what happens to Sasha in this story. Sasha remembers some of the people who have been in her life during her past lives and she's friends with them in this life. So when she spots the man who kills her and she knows will kill her in this life, she goes about trying to change the outcome this time.

Mr. Positive, The Eternal Optimist by Larry Correia

Chris is from the future and is sent to do things. Like if you could go back in time and kill Hilter, would you? So Chris has a mission to shoot Stanley in the heart for some reason but Stanley puts up a good fight and Chris ends up liking him but still he needs to finish his mission. This one had an ending that went in a way I wasn't expecting. Interesting idea.

No Greater Love by Kacey Ezell

Jennilee and Anna were forced to stay in a cave Dalton left and pushed carts through the snow with their meager belongings on them but Jennilee's father had told Anna who was about to give birth, he would be back. Anna was married to Jennilee's father. When Anna dies after giving birth, Jennilee knows she can't stay there so she follows the trail her father is on only to get hurt. A woman comes to her rescue but things are not right or normal with this woman but she is able to save them both but not in a normal way. This was a really fun story. Not what I was expecting at all.

Broken Son by Griffin Barber

Sent to a space station penal colony for a few years, Borges makes the best of his time in the mines. He must be wealthy because he is given special treatment and one of the other inmates who they refer to as the broken says he can hear a song coming from somewhere else. So when a scientist comes aboard to check something out, he introduces her to the broken and the broken makes contact with another life form who informs them what happen to them.

Heart of Clay by Kevin J. Anderson

A dragon with a gambling problem lost the Excalibur sword in a gambling bet and now there's a bunch of supernaturals looking for it. Someone was also killing Golems and they couldn't seem to figure out why until the end of the story. With so many different supernatural creatures in this story it was fun to see what would happen next.

Reprise by John G. Hartness

Quincy, the son of dracula watches a group of young people trying to summon a demon and spots a young woman who looks like the woman he loved and lost. He's taken with her and watches her and even talks with her. When he finds out what she and the others are up to it's almost too late to send the demon back to hell before it gets out and kills indiscriminately. But he's the son of dracula so thankfully things work out.

Asil and the Not-Date by Patricia Briggs

Asil was a wolf shifter and he knew that at some point his wolf was going to get free and probably kill someone. He was depressed but when the emails about going on dates started to anonymously come to him, it peeked his interest so he kept going on dates. Asil liked Tami even when he found out she was a white witch. A witch had killed his mate so his crabby wolf wasn't too happy about her being around him. Tami and Asil helped one of her clients when they found themselves in danger but then there's a big twist to this one and I liked it.

In The Dust by Robert E. Hampson

This story took place throughout a couple's journey first as kids, then teens and then as adults with their own kids. I never knew where this story was headed until the very end which was nice. I liked this one and liked how I had to read the story and pick up on little things in order to see where this one would end up.

Fallen by L.E. Modesitt, Jr.

I had a hard time figuring this one out at times. It was hard to tell where Estafen was, where he had been and what was going on. He wanted to change the way things were where he was but everyone and everything around him was making that difficult. When I was done, I finally figured out that this was a religious piece and that's probably why I had a hard time deciphering it for it to make sense to me.

Working Conditions by Patrick M. Tracy

Sam had recently been turned into a vampire and Delia owned the convenience store he worked at. She was a little afraid of him but he was just a lonely, young man that she was still friends with. When he bit her to save her life from terminal cancer, she knew he was one of the good guys and she made sure he had a place to work. This was a short, sweet story.

Last Contact by M.C. Sumner

When an alien ships hovers over a city, a detective shows up and tells Samuel that they want him to meet with them. Samuel is a paleoichthyologist or someone that studies extinct fish. He was taken to where the ship was a a kind of transport box was there to take him to the ship where he met and talked with the alien. The alien talked and answered questions and then had a question for him. This was interesting and thought provoking. Definitely one of my favorites.

Ronin by William McCaskey

This story is told from the vantage point of a stuffed teddy bear. I liked this story. The bear had fun with a boy that grew up to have a child of his own but the man had a lot of problems that the bear really couldn't understand. The bear can enter dreams and see what their nightmares are and help them through their fears. This story broke my heart but it was really good.

Skjoldmodir by Michael Z. Williamson and Jessica Schlenker

A mother of a son who was born not quite right, living in a village where the villages grew to fear and ultimately hate Grendel, the son, the monster as he was called after he got older. A mother who could do nothing but move on after her husband was killed in battle and try to keep her son safe even though nothing could keep them safe from the hateful villagers. This was such a sad tale.

Bonds of Love and Duty by Monalisa Foster

The Donai were genetically engineered soldiers but in her lab they were just children or soon to be children in the gestation pods. She escaped with Andret, the oldest Donai soldier and some of the babies still in tubes. They landed on a far away planet and he kept the tubes filled with his kind safe until other Donai came looking for him.

Zombie Dearest by Laurell K. Hamilton

Anita Blake was in her office when a man and woman walked in and accused her of getting their daughter pregnant. Turned out a zombie that Anita raised had sex with their daughter and when she put him back in the ground, the woman found out she was pregnant some time later. She gave birth to a normal baby but now she was laying in a hospital room dying from something the doctors couldn't figure out. So Anita finds out what's was wrong with the young woman and goes about fixing it. This is actually the story that I was most wanting to read. I got the book because of this author and am glad that I read this and the other stories.

Disclosure: I was given an ARC of this ebook via NetGalley but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
I have had the pleasure of getting an advanced reader copy of Fantastic Hope, the new paranormal anthology that was released on April 7, 2020. This arc was provided via Netgalley, the best place for reviewers and avid readers to get and review new books.  This anthology is a great way to be introduced to a wide variety of authors and writing styles.  You may just buy it for one author and find a whole new library to read during this uncertain time.  With a wide variety of bestselling authors this anthology has a lot of bang for your buck.

While I could go crazy with this book review and write pages upon pages and bury you in paper, time is at a premium.  This anthology is a great way to get acquainted with a number of authors and their writing styles.   You may buy it for the latest in one series and end up with a new series to read, to love, and maybe even obsess about.  These authors each have unique backgrounds and those backgrounds inform each story with details that will delight readers,   .  Rather than going through each story and providing spoilers that might make longtime fans and new readers alike angry, I will cede this space to a part of the Foreword and the words of the editors.

"It’s a place where the hero wins, the bad guy is punished, and the monsters are only real while you’re reading the story. You can close the covers and be safe. Unlike the real terrors of the world online and in the news lately...welcome to a collection of stories where you can find hope, happy endings, loyalty, freedom, love, all the positive things that make the best of us. Welcome to thrilling adventures and a modern take on two-fisted adventure stories...Have faith in yourself, in the people who love you, in magic, in religion, in Deity, in science, and in things harder to label with just one word. Believe that there will be smiles after the tears, joy after the pain, and that it will all work out, that good will triumph and evil will not win forever...You’re holding people’s dreams in your hands, dreams made real for you to read and share. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did."   Laurell K Hamilton

"Laurell is a big proponent of people doing their therapy and working through their shit. We sat over lunch and talked about the depressing stories that seemed to be everywhere, in the news and in fiction, and lamented that there weren’t more uplifting stories...  Laurell and I are both survivors and we know that the world is not all unicorns, rainbows, and glitter. but we also know that there is light at the end of the tunnel and that the darkness can be pushed back, even if it starts with a spark....I hope that in this book you find a story that speaks to you that reminds you that tomorrow is a new day with new opportunities." William McCaskey

Believe again.  Dream again.  Know that you have the power to do the impossible and conquer your demons.  Start a new relationship with favorite authors and new voices.  Start here.

#netgalley #LaurellKHamilton #FantasticHope #lkh #AnitaBlake #WilliamMccaskey #vampirehunter #supernatural #JonathanMaberry #Sharonshinn #LarryCorreia #KaceyEzell #griffinBarber #GriffinBarber #KevinJAnderson #JohnGHartness #PatriciaBriggs #RobertEHamilton #LEModesittJR #PatrickMTracy #MCSumner #MichealZWilliamson #JessicaSchlenker #MonaLisaFoster #Zombies #ghosts #necromancers #magic #vampires #witch #JoeLedgerRogueTeam #JoeLedgerRogueTeamInternationalAdventure #TwilightFalls #NotInThisLifetime #MrPositiveTheEternalOptimist #NoGreaterLove #BrokenSon #HeartofClay #Reprise #AsilandTheNotdate #inthedust #Fallen #workingConditions #lastContact #Ronin #skjolmodir #bondsofloveandduty #zombieDearest #donShambleZombiePI #MercyThompson #AlphaandOmega #MonsterHunterInternational #grimnoirchronicles #deadsix #SagaoftheforgottenWarrior #DragonAwardwinner #quincyHarker  #sagaofrecluse #militarythriller #romance #paranormalromance #urbanfantasy #newsfromtheedge #geeks #doctoriteinwhat? #gunsmith #shapeshifter #anthology #shortstory #novella #whattodowhenunderquarantine #Stuckathome #booktoread #lateststory #apocalypse #magic #dreams #hope #sciencefiction #fantasy #horror #betterfuture #betterpresent #happyending #magicalthinking #dragon #dystopian #goodconquersall #heros #villians #impossible