Cover Image: Everything Beautiful in Its Time

Everything Beautiful in Its Time

Such a sweet read. We all have our memories of both Presidents Bush, but this tribute of collections of stories and letters makes you feel as if you now know the family even better. An amazing tribute to family in general.
Jenna Bush Hager’s poignant and beautifully written memoir, a collection of reminiscences, is a tribute to her family and the love and respect they share for each other. It’s a story of love, kindness, self deprecating humor, faith, and gratitude.

Within a year’s time, Jenna lost her three remaining grandparents. These losses inspired her to reflect back on her life and her place in her very close knit family.

Reflecting on the words from Ecclesiastes, “He has made everything beautiful in its time”, this memoir traces life from beginning to end, with its joys and sorrows through the years. She shares the wisdom and guiding principles she learned from her parents and grandparents, and how these have given her strength to aspire to live a life of meaning and to move forward with confidence.

This moving and uplifting book, reflections on what truly is important in life, is well worth reading and one you soon won’t forget.

Thank you to Netgalley, Harper Collins Publishers, and Jenna Bush Hager for giving me the opportunity to read the ARC of this inspiring book.
What a wonderful look into one of America's most recognized families.  Jenna Bush shares memories of her 4 grandparents and lessons they instilled into her and her twin Barbara.  Jenna Bush Hager has a simple funny writing style that is easy to read and understand.  It is a tribute to family and Christian values.  There are lots of tears and smiles as you sail through this book.  She downplays the politics and focuses on family get togethers and private moments.  I would recommend this to all readers who enjoy non-fiction/biographies.  I received a copy of this ARC in exchange for a fair and honest review.
This book was so special and I felt myself welling up with tears many times. Jenna Bush Hager is such a wonderful writer and orator. This book that honored her grandparents in such a wonderful way was so sweet. I loved learning about Harold and Jenna Welsh, her maternal grandparents, who we often don’t hear about enough and I also loved the inside stories about “Ganny” (Barbara Bush). I appreciate that Jenna opened up her memories of these great people and allowed us to take a look into her fondest memories.
I'm not crying, you're crying!!!! OMG! What a glorious, feel good read about a beautiful family that is living a beautiful life.

I devoured this book in one sitting, I was so engrossed with Jenna's beautiful words. She makes you feel like you're a part of the family.

I just feel so light and happy right now....I want to go spin around in a field of flowers, but first, I need to order Jenna's other books.

A special thank you to NetGalley, HarperCollins Publishers, and Jenna Bush Hager.
An interesting inside look at the Bush family and the grief they have felt at their recent losses. Moving and endearing.
Jenna Bush has a knack for writing. Several times I was moved to tears. Her stories are more than just about being a Bush, but about being a daughter and a granddaughter, and now, a mother.

Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for an advanced reader's copy of this book.
This is touching ode to grandparents...through Hager's stories, which focus on memories of her grandparents, the reader (or, this reader) often thought of her own. While there were a few anecdotes that have been shared before, the book had plenty of new material. And though these are stories of a well-known, and presidential family with experiences others don't have, there's a sweet simplicity and genuinity that overrides that, making them relatable to readers.
I received a free digital ARC through NetGalley. I adored Sisters First and this was a great follow up. You will most likely cry. It really had me reflecting on my own grandparents. I also enjoyed getting to know Jenna’s family even more in a non-political light. A must read.
A lovely book a memoir a book of cherished memories.Jenna writes beautifully brings her four grandparents alive.Its wonderful reading about them from Jennas recollection,I will be recommending this book,#netgalley #st.martins
This was such a beautiful tribute to her four grandparents!  I laughed out loud and alternating to crying the ugly cry.

I kept thinking that I sure hope that my granddaughters love me half as much as Jenna has loved her grandparents and it truly makes me want to have the same amount of positive influence on my granddaughters!

Many many thanks to Netgalley and HarperCollins Publishers for this advanced readers copy.  This book is due to release in April 2020.
I received a free ARC from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

After reading Sisters First, I was excited to see that Jenna had written a new book. I absolutely loved Sisters First, and Everything Beautiful in Its Time did not disappoint. I cried several times while reading this beautiful memoir. I have always been a fan of the Bush family and reading the wonderful stories enclosed in this book made them even more endearing. I also was close with my grandparents, so the relationship with her grandparents was very relatable. I highly recommend it. There are no political views, so even if you don't agree with the Bush family politically, I think you will still get enjoyment from this book.
I’m a big fan of Jenna Bush Hager and couldn’t put this down! I feel privileged that she shares her personal journey through grief and healing in this lovely book. I lost 3 of my grandparents at a young age, so it was a joy to live vicariously through many of her family stories. Her descriptions and emotion are beautiful and despite the rawness of the book, I finished it feeling uplifted, hopeful, and heart-warmed. Thank you Net Galley for the opportunity to read an early release copy!
Thank you Netgalley for an arc an exchange of an honest review.  I thought this story was mature , and sweet and  heartfelt.  Jenna is a phenomenal author. The story  will make you laugh , cry and smile .  This story is very moving I am looking forward to more books from Jenna.  She’s not only has great taste in books. But she’s has a phenomenal writing style.
I love reading everything I can about our past and current presidents.  This book is so beautifully written.  I always loved President Bush Sr and Jr.  If you love biographies this book is for you!  I am adding this to my home library.

I received a copy of this book from  Netgalley and HaperCollins publishers for my honest review.
This book was a beautiful tribute to Jenna's grandparents and the power of the love and lessons that they poured into their family over the years. Many families are not like this, but I find it relatable in many ways because I have this same type of family and it just hit me right in the feels and had me nodding along like yes, me too, I know exactly what you mean! Jenna has such a way with words and is such a warm and engaging and real personality; her essays shine with the love of her family and a perfect balance of missing them and gratefulness for all they added to her life. I really enjoyed hearing from her perspective about her family and not the people the world thinks they know. This was beautiful and I know all of Jenna's grandparents would be proud.
This was such a pleasant and heartwarming book. It contains essays about life, love, and loss and the memories and lessons Jenna learned from her four grandparents.

Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Jenna Bush Hager really has a way with words. I have always admired the Bush's and I was lucky enough to meet Barbara Bush and participate in receiving a grant from her literacy cooperation. The way Jenna speaks about the family as a whole and about growing up with these figures as her grandparents is really inspiring. I also loved seeing her other grandparents and how they were different, but all the wonderful things she learned from them as well.
There is probably so much more that can be said about this lovely book, but I think it speaks for itself. I found it to be a fast read and thoroughly enjoyed this look into the behind the scenes of this first family.

Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for this ARC!