Cover Image: Aria’s Travelling Book Shop

Aria’s Travelling Book Shop

A really enjoyable story. It was well written and a story which kept the reader engaged till the end.
The book was a follow up to Rosie’s travelling tea shop but was a stand-alone story
I would recommend this book, and the previous book! and hope for a third - all are unique!
Thank you to Netgalley, HQ, and Rebecca Raisin for letting me read this book in exchange for an honest review
(Finally posted the review for this book..)

This book was amazing!  I have not had an arc review in such a long time and you can imagine that I was so excited to do this. I got a copy of this arc for an honest review!  So a big thanks to the author Rebecca Raisin and Harper Collins in London.

The summary is mentioned up above and you get the idea what the story is. I am going to express my thoughts and feelings about this story.  So here I go.

Basically Aria travels with her friends: Rosie and Max.   They all travel by vans.  I thought this was pretty interesting concept.  I would love to see how this actually works.  I kept picturing one of those vintage campers or my local book mobile for Aria’s van.   Aria’s relationship with Rosie is awesome.   I love the playful banter they have between them and that they have such an awesome relationship.    You will love this!  I even laughed between the two conversations on a few things.

As the three began to head on out for another adventure to France, they also have a few other van lifers following.  One of them is Tori who Aria does not like.  I did not even like Tori and how this character comes across.  I also admit that maybe there is something else going on with Tori that isn’t known yet.

The story goes on as it grabbed my attention from each page.  I crave it.  I wanted to know what was going to happen to Aria’s love life.  Well I got my wish!   I loved the back story of her husband TJ which is also sad.  I can only imagine what it would be like to live through that kind of experience.   I could completely understand how Aria would not love again.  She had a great love and that is it.  She did not want to lose or hurt TJ if she moved on.

Enter Jonathan!

Well now he kept popping throughout the book which nice.  Every time Aria and Jonathan would mingle, I felt I was watching fireworks slowly getting to the magic.  It was amazing and fun.   I love how they just clicked.   I loved the reaction of Aria when she finds out Jonathan is a writer.   I was cracking up at when she went to a reading of his and had to fake a scene.  It was totally awesome.   Such a great storytelling moment!

Aria eventually talks to Rosie about her feelings of Jonathan and TJ.   Rosie gives her some feedback but the other character that helps Aria is TJ’s mother, Mary.   Mary gave Aria  TJ’s diary that he left.  Aria learned more about her husband TJ and even realized that it was okay to let go.  The diary moments were so touching.   There was some unresolved feelings between Mary and Aria because of how TJ passed.    In time Mary realizes how brave Aria was to respect TJ’s wishes.   Eventually Mary tells Aria it is okay to move on and ass her “What would TJ’s wish be for you?”   This made her think.  I really like how  Aria and Mary reconnected again.

Does Aria make a move?   Well….

Jonathan and Aria end up talking for quite a bit.  I loved this because it showed that they had the same interests and that communication was important!  They just clicked.  While they talked, Jonathan told his side of relationship.  That was an eye opener and I could see why Jonathan would be hesitate to go into a relationship.  I was in shock at some of it.    Both were a bit afraid to love again but they took the chance on each other.   Aria gets her happy ending!   I loved how this was wrapped up sweetly.   It was not a heavy, passionate romance.  It was a well thought, funny, sweet romance.   I really liked this story quite a bit.  I hope you will pick this book up today and give it a shot.
This book is a total feel good book. I loved the main character and her determination to succeed in a place she had never been to. How she won the confidence of the local people. She helped people put others before herself. She made me wish I was younger and could go out there and fulfil my dreams.
“Aria’s Travelling Book Shop” by Rebecca Raisin was an adorably sweet story.

I haven’t read the previous book “Rosie's Travelling Tea Shop”, but the story was a great standalone.

Aria is a laid back camper van traveller who adores her books and traveling to new places to setup shop. Rosie, Max and herself decide to embark on a new traveling adventure. Along the way one finds out that Aria is a widower who lost the love of her life. Although lonely, she does not want to taint the precious love and life she had with TJ.

When she meets Jonathan a romantic spark ignites between them making her feel excited, confused and guilty for having feelings for another.

Book Rating: 4.5

[** I received a copy of “Aria’s Travelling Book Shop” by Rebecca Raisin via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Thank you to publishers and Netgallery for the opportunity to review this book.]

#AriasTravellingBookShop #NetGalley
I was so happy to reconnect with the characters we met in Rosie's Travelling Tea Shop & meet a few new characters too. The van life sounds so idyllic, just upping & going wherever the fancy takes you, too really hope there are more books in the series
A bittersweet read of letting go and finding new love and a way forward. I loved the preceding book and it was great to catch up with known characters. This book didn’t share the same frothiness but is enjoyable none the less. I hoping further adventures with Aria and Rosie are on the cards in the future.
This started a little slow, I didn't feel pulled Into the story but was feeling invested in the characters .
Once it got going it was a lovely story, well written  and a deeply moving read.
I wanted to love this book, and while it was a sweet and easy read - I didn't love it. I found it a little predictable and not so "laugh out loud". I can see how it might be loved by others, it just wasn't exactly my taste. It was well-written and charming, though.
A lovely story that keeps you involved from the beginning right through until the end. Definitely recommended to those readers who enjoy reading this type of book.
I loved this book, it follows on from Rosie's Travelling Tea Shop. I recommend reading that one first if you haven't, as it shows how Rosie and Aria became best friends. Arias Travelling Book Shop picks up from Rosie's story, and we see the friendly duo back on the road. Rosie and her partner Max are all loved up and Aria is starting to feel a bit lonely. Although we find out Arias husband TJ passed away and he was her one true love, we get to find out more about the story through a diary sent by her mother in law who's very bitter. This book takes us through Arias grief but it's not all doom and gloom she does meet Jonathan an author who they've met along the way. Although she doesn't want a relationship eventually she works through her grief to a happy ending. I don't want to give too much of the story away as some parts were predictable especially with Rosie but the story is an easy read that I enjoyed when the world is on lockdown.
The story is set around Aria and her perceived idyllic life travelling around France in her camper van cum bookstore. She is a widow of three years and had promised her husband TJ that there wouldn’t be another man in her life and then after a drunken night out, she meets Jonathan. Torn between her promise and allowing herself to maybe fall in love again, she heads to France to escape. The story is funny, poignant and reads at a gentile pace also sad at times but uplifting at others. If you know someone who has been in this position, it makes it even more profound to read – for me it was a widower whose wife died quite young and he promised not to remarry however he will be next year and it is good to see love overcome grief at times.
The book may not be to everyone’s taste, however if you want a bit of escapism especially in our current climate, then it’s a good read.
I read this book as an ARC for my book club to review
Lovely story and can’t wait to here about about the adventures of Aria and her friends  as they travel around Europe
Aria’s Travelling Book Shop by Rebecca Raisin -
“Aria is looking forward to a life on the road with best friend Rosie and her beloved camper-van-cum-book-shop, and definitely, definitely, no romance.
But when Aria finds herself falling – after one too many glasses of wine, from a karaoke stage – into the arms of Jonathan, a part of her comes back to life for the first time in years.
Since her beloved husband died Aria has sworn off love, unless it’s the kind you can find in the pages of a book. One love of her life is quite enough or so she thinks.”
A very pleasant cozy about nomad life. Traveling in vans to peddle their wares at the different festivals across the region. The book always had pleasant scenery and environments. Some nomads travel to escape. I enjoyed this book as it was a pleasant read. I recommend this book. Thank you to Net Galley for an advanced reader’s copy.
DISCLAIMER: I received an advanced reader copy (eBook) of Aria's Travelling Book Shop by Rebecca Raisin from HQ Digital and HarperCollins Publishers through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. Aria's Travelling Book Shop's digital book tour ran from April 8th through April 30th.

Back in January, I read my first Rebecca Raisin book, The Little Bookshop on the Seine, and I was blown away by her writing and storytelling. Rebecca Raisin's new book, Aria's Travelling Book Shop was no different. In fact, it might be my new favorite! Once again, Rebecca has written a book that has warmed my heart and immersed me in a world of all the things I love: romance, traveling, and books. Although this time, the bookshop isn’t on the Seine in Paris, France, it’s on wheels!

Overall, Aria's Travelling Book Shop was an AH-MAZING read! That is to say, I flew through the story and enjoyed every minute of it. For instance, the story wasn’t overly dramatic and there weren’t any crazy plot twists. Which consequently, made the story real, raw, and relatable in every way. For one thing, I loved Aria’s character, her love of books, and her adorable traveling bookshop. Not to mention, her friendship with Rosie gave me life and brought a lot of humor to a story that covers lots of deep topics. Rebecca Raisin wrote about love, loss, and grief in a way that’s both heartfelt and healing.

Without a doubt, I give Aria's Travelling Book Shop 5 out of 5 stars! Moreover, it was a fabulous book that gave me all the feels. It made me laugh, it made me (almost) cry, and made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Even if you can’t relate to everything in the story, you will fall in the love with the characters and they will feel like your family.

Check out my blog to read my full review:
This is my favourite book of the year so far. This was such a joy to read as it was all about my favourite things, campers, books and travelling. I loved the descriptions about France and food also the festivals. With a romance beginning, this was a great story and would highly recommend it. Now, where shall I go next to my camper and should I take some books to sell?
This was a lovely story about friendship, overcoming loss and moving on. Aria is a van lifer, she owns a travelling bookshop van. She is travelling across France with her bests friends Rosie and Max- also van lifers. The characters come across as likeable, the story is uplifting and heartwarming. A very enjoyable easy read.
This was a bit disappointing. I was hoping for something like "The Little Book Shop of Love Stories", but it was rather dull and boring. I was constantly shaking my head at Rosie and Aria.
Why on earth would Rosie be a nomad if she's scared of everything, obsessively planning things and she hates change. That's like the opposite of a nomad.
Aria was super annoying, because the majority of the book they talked about how she wants Jonathan, but she doesn't allow herself and she "doesn't deserve" to be happy, although her deceased husband gave her the "okay" to move on. She was so overly dramatic and self-obsessed. We have to grown-ass women whose only topic is men instead of the amazing things they can discover while travelling.
Wow wow wow! I absolutely love Aria and Rosie! I think I fell in love with the pair of them on the first page! They are such relatable and lovable characters that you just can’t help but feel for them. I adored the ending! I am so so happy that it went the way it did. I want to read it again already and would love to see it in a film!
I have previously read Rosie’s story and was looking forward to this book but it took me a wee bit to get into. It was good to catch up with the ‘Van Lifers’ and it absolutely made me want to get in a camper van and head off to France!

Aria has resigned herself never to love again after her husband tragically passed away. She thinks she is happy enough watching others, like Rosie and Max, fall in love.

However, she hadn’t planned on the bookish Jonathan catching her eye or her his. She is quick to keep him at arms length but their paths keep crossing. Is it fate?

A bit of romance, fun, laughter and tears all mixed into the one book which was great. Thanks to Netgalley and the publisher for an advanced read copy of this book in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.
I loved the cover, the pastel hues were so appealing to me. Here we follow Aria who's husband TJ died three years back from a terminal illness. After that she joined as a van lifer alongwith some others and now has a traveling bookshop of "happily ever afters". She is a romantic who has sworn off love and will fall for fictional characters. Then one day she meets Jonathan, a famous author and her walls start falling. Is this her chance for second love or will she not succumb to fate's twist?
This book had so much potential but was such a big disappointment for me. The plot had so many loopholes. There was no chemistry whatsoever between Aria and Jonathan. Aria most of the book kept on whining about her situation. Even when they get to France, it was as if she didn't want to have fun. Why go in the first place then? I liked Max and Rosie much more. The descriptions of French cuisine was good and that was all I liked. I wanted to like this book so much. I like second chance romances, because it shows hope and is very relatable, but here the execution made the experience very bad. I will definitely re read it before the year ends to see if I have a different opinion. This one put me in a reading slump and I took way more time to read it than required. I just hope the author's other works are better than this.