Cover Image: Buzz Books 2020: Fall/Winter

Buzz Books 2020: Fall/Winter

I love these Buzz samplers! Who doesn’t love a book version of trailers? I found a few gems I loved in last year’s editions which were my first so I was excited to see what was in this year’s edition. As before there are a wide variety of books in this version. If you are worried about how easy they are to page through, which was my concern before I tried, they are super easy to navigate on a Kindle. Each sample is a chapter heading so you can very easily skip the ones that do not interest you. I love the variety of stories to be found inside so I highly recommend checking it out and seeing which ones you cannot wait to read.
I'm still pretty new to netgalley, but I keep seeing this as a book to request and finally decided why not?? Which was a brilliant idea! This book gives a great look into what's to come in the book world and has added more titles to my TBR. On this one I actually found some books for my most anticipated and others I'm quite looking forward to.

This is so great. Thank you!
Great Idea. Forewarned is forearmed. Nothing better than being in the know.   Seldom are readers proved with an opportunity to read text from books that will be published in the future.  Lets face in promo pieces are what they sat they are. Reading actual text makes a decision about acquiring a book much easier for sure.
I always look forward to these quarterly because they are a great way to find new reads. A lot of these are already available on Netgalley so it's another way to learn even more about titles you may be interested in requesting. There were a few titles in here I was thinking about requesting so this helped me make my decision. I highly recommend all Netgalley users download this and use it as a tool for finding new reads.
I can't wait to hold some of these titles in my hands. I've added a few to my TBR list. I don't want to wish summer away, but I will be waiting impatiently for this fall/winter collection to hit the shelves.
These are such a useful took when deciding what new books I want to pick up. I love how through the list is put together. Thank you for putting the collection together.
I'm excited to receive this catalog and can hardly wait to read and review some of the books inside! Many thanks to Buzz Books and NetGalley for the opportunity!
As usual, this collection of previews is full of exciting new releases. The four big stand outs for me that will be immediate must buys are;
In the Garden of Spite by Camilla Bruce (this book looks like a terrifying read - I can hardly wait)
The Midnight Library by Matt Haig (HOW DREAMY!!)
Black Widows  by Cate Quinn (The polygamy spite conspiracy wives murder husband story we’ve all been waiting for!!)
We Were Restless Things (this one just seems utterly haunting)
This is an excellent list to keep track of upcoming releases! Will be looking forward to the next edition. Thank you.
It’s great having access to these excerpts and getting the opportunity to put things on my wishlist for later in the year, including titles I wouldn’t otherwise have considered. A lot of variety presented so something for everyone.
Plenty of diversity here. Excerpts key to getting a sense of author’s voice. Most excited about Sue Miller’s Monogamy. Haven’t read her in a long time; her insight reminds me of Ann Patchett’s who I have kept up with, mostly recently with her exceptional The Dutch House. Also looking forward to The Chanel Sisters by Judith Little. Have read two beautifully written books about Chanel, but didn’t know she had a sister. Third is Cher Ami and Major Whittlesy by Kathleen Rooney.. Great way to learn about upcoming titles to consider reviewing. Thanks.
Love this - a great way to get a feel for upcoming books! Definitely looking forward to some great reads this fall and winter!
Thank you Net Galley for this book of several snippets of the upcoming books for 2020.  I am looking forward to reading several of the offerings from this book.   Now I have a bigger TBR file.   Many of them sound very interesting/
Really enjoyed reading excerpts for the new and upcoming buzz books. My TBR-list just got slightly longer. Thanks! :)
A collection of excerpts from upcoming books. Nice to have a collection to look through to see what I might be interested in.
I really like the Buzz Books and it’s exciting when a new one comes out.  I keep a list handy and add numerous titles to my TBR. I also really enjoy the excerpts, as they are such a great way to know if you’ll like a book after reading a chapter or so.  Thank you for all the work that goes into creating Buzz Books for readers!!
it really had great titles and I would surely be keeping my keen eyes on all those! But still I felt that many of the featured books were not so worthy of being in the buzz.
Thank you so much for the chance to read the book.

Wow this is different in all the good ways. I really like having a list of most of the future releases and getting the chance to read the samples. Already ready found a couple of books I want to read.
I'm really excited about some of these releases! I loved being able to read excerpts and compile my tbr list.
I loved being able to get a glimpse of books coming out later this winter! The excerpts definitely made me want to get further into the stories and I put in requests for quite a few of these galleys. This was definitely worth the read and I will be requesting these from now on.