Cover Image: Buzz Books 2020: Fall/Winter

Buzz Books 2020: Fall/Winter

Thank you for this preview! I've already picked up Transcendent Kingdom, The Book of Two Ways, and The Last Story of Mina Lee. I'm really excited about others, especially The Midnight Library and Beauty Among Ruins.
This magazine always gives the best info on new and upcoming books.  I love the section on new authors since these often fall under the radar.   Thank you so much for my review copy,
So many great titles! I started making my TBR as soon as I received this.  Love the book excerpts.   They really help me get a feel for which books I want to read.
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review.

Wonderful collection of excerpts from new novels by many authors, including Matt Haig and Ken Follett.
This is my first time reading a Buzz Books list of book recommendations, but won’t be my last!  What a great way to see some of the upcoming new releases and read an excerpt for each.  I also liked that there were links included to each book for an easy way to request.

There were a few of my favorite authors listed along with several new ones and I will be adding their books to my TBR list.

I will definitely be on the lookout for the next Buzz Books recommendations!!
Always so happy to have these samplers and get a taste of great books to come! Especially looking forward to The Midnight Library, Memorial, and The Last Story of Mina Lee, which I knew about, and The Thursday Murder Club, Set My Heart to Five, and Monogamy, and Can't Even, which I didn't. Appreciated the links to the full ARCs within.
Thank you to Netgalley for this catalog. This has provided me with so many books to stay on the lookout for and add to my evergrowing TBR.   I will definitely be on the lookout for the next catalog that comes out.
Nice to see Buzz Books' upcoming releases for Fall/Winter 2020. A great way to find new books, read an excerpt and get links. Also, a way to find new-to-me authors.
I am so grateful for this type of read, which gave me a glimpse into all the upcoming titles this year!

2020 has proven to be one year for the birds, and a challenging year for the publishing world, but I love being able to help promote and support the authors with their upcoming titles and to help get the buzz going for the many books still pushing through and being published this challenging year.

*many thanks to Netgalley and publisher  for the gifted copy
Thanks for providing Sneek peeks of upcoming books,  Yes, bring them on!  Looking forward to cozy fall and winter reading!
It's great to get a preview of books to be released this year. It's definitely added books to my list that I didn't know about before! A great selection of books and authors are included.
Very helpful list of books for the Fall! I liked how in-depth it went into the books and made me interested in requesting them.
Great gave opportunity to sample new literature. Was especially interested in the new Ken Follett which I subsequently read.
I always look forward to a new Buzz Books and this edition is no exception! Great selections included here as always. Thank you so much for providing these sneak peeks!
Buzz Books is the perfect way to get a head start and great suggestions for the newest  “must-have” reads!  In this edition I was happy to see four books that I had already read and I know they are worth the Buzz!  Several other excerpts from books led me to enlarge my ToBeRead list and I look forward to delving into these books by both familiar authors and newbies!  Highly recommend this book when you want a sneak peak at what’s coming up!  I received an ARC of this book from NetGAlley and Publishers Lunch in return for an honest review, which this has been.  #NetGalley #BuzzBooks2020:Fall/Winter. #PublishersLunch
This is so informative. It has been incredibly helpful to have upcoming releases at my fingertips. Thank you for compiling it!
Thank you Publishers Lunch @Netgalley for the catalogue. I found a lot of interesting books that I requested and look forward to reviewing them!
Oh the excitement when I download the latest edition of Buzz Books!  It's so fun to peruse thru all the upcoming releases and build up my TBR with great reads.
A great taste of what to look for this fall/ winter season. A lot to choose from, and to add to your To Be Read List.
I am a buyer/ bookseller, so I used Buzz Books 2020 as a tool to make plans and to stay aware of what is happening in the book world and new releases.