Cover Image: Buzz Books 2020: Fall/Winter

Buzz Books 2020: Fall/Winter

Informative newsletter. Thanks for putting these together for avid readers like myself. I always find new books to add to my To-Be-Read shelf.
I recently reviewed Buzz Books 2020: Romance and there I found good information but entirely not enough on the subject. Upon reviewing Buzz books 2020: Fall/Winter I have had the reverse issue because of the generic genre of Commercial Fiction. While it encompasses so much it would be really nice to find sub-headers to accompany what a reader is really looking for. I know it's a little nick picky but that is really my only issue. While I recognize names like James Patterson and Ken Follett, I don't really read those authors. However, if I could quickly see if there are notable books within the genres that I do read I might turn to Buzz Books again to make sure I haven't missed an important new arrival. Because there is much more variety I have up graded my rating to four stars.
Thank you for giving me a look at coming books. I look forward to the Buzz Books every season. I found some books and authors that I may have never come across.
This was a fun little spread of book teasers. I’ve added a few to my list of must-reads and more to my TBR pile.
Some pretty great books coming out soon. I look forward to reading them in full.
Many thanks to NetGalley and the publishers for the advance copy.  Thank you Netgalley for giving me a sneak peak.  pretty great books coming out soon. Thank you Netgalley for giving me a sneak peak.
Thank you for the opportunity to preview these titles. There are lots to  recommend to library patrons! I am especially looking forward to reading the rest of Matt Haig's The Midnight Library. Thank you again.
A very cool way to find out what's coming out!! I learned about so many books I didn't realize were coming out, and lengthened my tbr by about a dozen new reads. So excited to see these actually come out!
Great as usual. I find the Buzz Books an invaluable resource for my book tube channel. It includes a useful selection of and insight into future publications.
This will enable me to discuss upcoming publications to my subscribers which gives those interested in a particular book to pre order their copies.
It’s exciting to see books by incredible authors coming out soon! Most excited about books from Yaa Gyasi, Mariana Enriquez, and Nicole Krauss. A few of the exercpts were intriguing and I look forward to reading the more from authors I hadn’t read before this - like Camilla Bruce and Bryan Washington.

(There are some absolutely deplorable names in this list and whoever agreed to promote them in even a small way should be entirely ashamed of themselves and take a long look in the mirror. QTBIPOC authors deserve more promotion and pay than racist and abusive cis white men.)
This was my first time reading Buzz Books, and what a great way to get a preview of some must reads!
What a wonderful way of discovering new and upcoming authors and books! I adore adding titles to my endless TBR - thank you for enabling my massive book buying problem.
Excellent preview of upcoming books! Exciting to read about upcoming books from favorite and new authors!
Excellent guide for viewing upcoming releases available for request on Netgalley. Found a few new ones to add to my TBR!
This was my first time reading a Buzz Books edition and I wasn't disappointed! What a great way to add books to your "to be read" list! I will be reading more of these in the future!
This is such a great resource for finding new books to add to my TBR and scheduling what I want to request and review.  Loved it and can't wait for the next edition!
Love that you put together these! Easy way to pick some TBR books for the near future. Also a great conversation starter with fellow readers!
So grateful to NetGalley & Buzz Books/Publishers Lunch for providing these books every quarter! Looks like there are some great titles coming out soon!
I always love seeing teasers for upcoming books. It's like going to the movies to watch the previews to new movie releases. I go through the Buzz Books and pick out the books I MUST add to my reading list.
This was an awesome way for me to check out titles that will be coming out in the fall.  I hope that you continue to make these available!
Really useful for new releases - I love reading the excerpts especially from debut authors to get a sense of the writing style. My TBR list now includes a lot of books I wouldn't have known to include. Look forward to reading more.