Cover Image: In a Holidaze

In a Holidaze

This is a fun holiday book!  I read it during the holidays and was laughing and enjoying it!  Highly recommend!
Not quite as good as I'd hope, although still a fun read. I liked the concept, although the characters were too predictable.
This is a quick review just to say, Absolutely adorable! I enjoyed this story so much and it is perfect for Christmas time.  I love Christina Lauren and I am excited to see what they have in store for us next!
This was really cute. Predictable, but still really cute and got me feeling all mushy like CL is known for. Got this for my mother in law too, and she loved it!
This is definitely my favorite holiday book that I've read in a really long time-- and honestly my favorite romance I've read in a long time! I loved the writing right from the start-- I could fully picture the setting, thought Mae was a great main character, and I was equally obsessed with Andrew. There's a time travel element where she relives the same day over and over again which reminded me of the movie 12 Dates of Christmas. I will say I kind of expected it to be a bigger part of the plot, but I didn't even care because I liked it so much. Overall, I enjoyed it from start to finish and wouldn't mind reading it again next year.
Great holiday romance reminds me of the holiday Hallmark movies. Swoon worthy guy as usual and gets you in the holiday spirit.
In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren

Maelyn Jones isn’t having a Merry Christmas.  She has just realized the guy she THOUGHT she had to have is not the fairy tale she wanted.  She has probably just blown her chance with his brother due to a disastrous romantic encounter.  She is still living with her parents, stuck in a job she hates and has just found out that her favorite getaway is being sold.  She has spent every holiday she can remember with her family and their friends here.  So, she makes a wish that she can discover what exactly will make her happy.  Shortly after the plea, she has a car wreck.  She wakes up and finds she is back on the airplane that will take her to Utah and start this whole Christmas over again.  Will she ever figure out which path makes her happy?

Think “Christmas Vacation” meets “Groundhog Day”.  This was absolutely hysterical.  I found myself literally laughing out loud multiple times.  I love a good cheezy Christmas novel, but this has to be one of my favorites.  I still find it hard to believe that this author is a duo.  The writing style is superb.  Nothing but a five star review from me.  I liked this one so much, I even bought a physical copy of it.

Thanks to Netgalley and Gallery Books for providing me a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren was a fun modern Christmas tale. It was the perfect blend of enjoyable for Hallmark folks while also not relying too much on tropes that might drive some folks away from those types of stories. More holiday books from this team are most welcome!
In a Holidaze recreates many memories for me. The holidays are the best time of the year. Add romance and you have a recipe for an excellent romance novel!
This book was awesome!!! I could not put it down! Christina Lauren is an amazing author. Her books never disappoint! Can not wait for the next one!
When Groundhog Day meets Christmas traditions, Maelyn Jones, a flawed heroine searches for answers from the universe--and the universe answers.

Get ready to laugh out loud and get a little teary as Maelyn gets to relive every holiday tradition, song, family joke, and treat over and over again until she can figure out what exactly the universe is trying to teach her about finding joy and that happily ever after.

I received a copy of this book for an honest review.
This one was a slow burn for me and that surprise me in the manner of which I wasn’t expecting. I love holiday books are read them all around the year and this one was no different.
This story was interesting and wasn't exactly my cup of tea. The uniqueness of the plot of having to repeat the same day over and over again was refreshing from the typical romances out there, but it didn't quite work for me. I would still recommend the book though because I'm sure others will enjoy it more than I did.
Gosh, I just love this author, and this book didn't disappoint!  Tight story, good dialogue, funny...everything I've loved about CL books in the past.
Started but have not finished at this time, do not plan to resume reading at this time but hopefully will finish in the future - had a hard time getting hooked into the story. Hoping to try again from the beginning soon - I have loved many of CLos books!!
With a huge following these authors know how to tell a story their readers will devour! This one with holiday flair. I am not a real fan of Christmas, have personally been shocked at how many books get Christmas into them, but who doesn't want to a chance for a do-over. Romantics will enjoy this little magic story. I have enjoyed sharing about it to my customers at the library.
Thanks NetGalley for a free review copy.
This was an adorable Holiday story reminiscent of Groundhog Day.  On the way to the airport from a trip to the cabin where Mae and her family and family friends spend every Christmas, the car crashes but instead of waking up in a hospital, Mae wakes up on the first day of the cabin trip. She goes through each day or most of each day only to wake up at the same time the next day, She needs to figure out what to do - what changes to make - to get out of the endless loop. Loaded with tons of likeable characters this book is a must read.
What a delight! Perfect contemporary romance for holiday seasons; highly recommend for fans of Christina Laurens and those new to their work!
A perfect holiday romance in which the girl gets the opportunity of a lifetime and a boy gets the girl. Loved the fun, the flirting, the  personal growth!
I really enjoyed this fun romance. I loved the cabin setting and the romance between our main character and her long time crush. The only thing I had issue with was the Groundhog Day theme. I usually find repetitive events extremely aggravating in a book and it was no different this time. I think the authors did a good job in transitioning a new event each time our main character went back in time to the same day.