Cover Image: Choices

Choices

After heartbreak, loss & having to adjust to a new way of life, this tale takes you on an emotional journey. Another success from Susan Sallis
This is a new to me author and I wasn't sure what to expect. This book is wonderful! It is well written and full of emotions. I really enjoyed reading this book. Thank you Random House UK, Transworld Publishers via NetGalley for the complimentary copy of this book. All opinions expressed are my own.
Stunning character development. Helen suffers tragedy that changes the course of her life forever. The book explores relationships born out of tragedy and how even the smallest choices can have the biggest impact.

I love the complexity of the characters. You won't find flawless people here. What you find instead are people and relationships full of natural insecurities, jealousy, guilt, and a capacity for strength they didn't know they had. Highly recommend. This is the first book I've read by Susan Sallis, but it won't be my last.
Thanks Netgalley and the Publisher.   I read this  book many many years ago as I love everything this author has written.   I had forgotten how much I  had enjoyed the story and the characters.   Great read
Choices is very well written. A story of loss and starting over.  A new author to me and I will be reading more of her books.  I received a complimentary copy from the publisher and this is my unbiased review.
Really good read. Would recommend to friends and family. I could sympathise with characters (important for any fiction novel!) and looked forward to picking it up and reading the next few chapters! Interesting plot line and a good ending. Will look out for more novels by the author. Thank you.
With thanks to netgalley for an early copy in return for an honest review
This is the 2nd book I've read  by this Author  and can highly recommend
This is rather a touching story  but is done so well great strong characters  I look forward to reading more  by this Author.