Cover Image: The Virtuous Circle

The Virtuous Circle

This book contains a really engaging concept — The Virtuous Circle— explained by an author who has gone through it time and time again. As we transition into a world navigating life after a year indoors, continuing uncertainty, and (for many of us graduating into this tumultuous time) figuring out what we want our lives to look like, this book is a must-read!
The Virtuous Circle dives deep into 7 key things necessary for building and achieving your dream life. I was amazed at how Ms.Natale presented important points in such a clear and concise way.
I really enjoyed reading this book
At first, I would like to thank Netgalley and HarperCollins Leadership for allowing me to review this book. Keep in mind that my review, however, is my true opinion on this book.

"The Virtuous Circle" by Gaby Natale is about finding your confidence and growing stronger.

Gaby Natale grew up in Argentina and found her way to three Emmys for her talk show. With her story, she explains and proves to you, that you do not have to be born with success, but that you can fight your way to get it.

We can always invest in self-help and personal growth, but what is most important is the inspiration itself. And that is exactly what you will receive in this book. You will receive a book that will help you and guide you and most importantly, a book that seems relatable.

What is very important for me to make clear about this book is that this is not a usual self-help book with all the typical tips that you can not apply to your own life. But this is a book filled with the inspiration you can use today! And it is divided into sections, where you can find
your direction and the guide specifically you can use. Therefore, this can be used in a very personal way, and that works perfectly for this genre!

This is such a beautiful book! I love the colors and the set-up of the pages. It is gorgeous! This goes for the layout as well as the descriptions.

If you are ready to get motivated, inspired, and reach your dreams, you have to get this book!
Thank you for this book!
I did a ZOOM to YOUTUBE interview with Gaby and wrote about her for THRIVE GLOBAL
"Gaby Natale Shares her Steps to Success"
This book is a creative and unique approach to having confidence in yourself and your dreams. It explains it as a circle, beginning at one stage as being a dreamer, then moving to being an architect of your life, an apprentice, a champion, and continuing to complete several stages to form a completed circle to being the leader of your life, goals, and dreams. She shares her own stories and that of others, and her own personal experiences with others she has interviewed, almost like a documentary of sorts. She offers questions to ask yourself along the journey. She also speaks of self-limiting thoughts that can keep us from moving forward in our goals and dreams. This book has a lot of depth, a lot of great insight. I found it interesting, encouraging, and unique.