Cover Image: The Girl on the Platform

The Girl on the Platform

Bridget is travelling on a train to get bak to her family after a long day at work when she witnesses a little girl being kidnapped from a dark platform. Surprisingly, no one else on the train saw it, so the police and her family start doubting she is telling the truth.

With nobody believing her, Bridget begins an investigation on her own, but will she be ready to learn what it will uncover?

This book really gave me chills. Not only it is an excellent thriller with numerous twists and turns, but it also gives an insight into the mind of an anxious mother with post natal depression, and I loved it from start to finish.

Thanks to NetGalley and the publisher for an advance copy of the book in return for my honest feedback.
This was an excellent thriller telling the story of a young mother on the quest to save a child’s life, no matter what it might cost her. An excellent read!
Now this is my type of thriller - I left so uncomfortable throughout and I loved it. So dark and harrowing I found myself wanting to read more and more into the night.
Bridget is travelling home from work on the train when she sees a young girl being kidnapped at one of the train stations they pass.  But no one has been reported as being missing and nobody believes Bridget.  Determined to find out the truth since no one else is interested, Bridget puts everything into trying to find the girl... But could her obsession risk her relationships with her husband and baby daughter... and even her own life?

I absolutely loved this book and couldn't put it down.  The story was incredibly thrilling and tense and I couldn't wait to hear the truth.  The twists and turns were brilliant and the ending shocking.  With the great range of characters and fantastic plot, I really recommend this book.

When new mother Bridget catches her train home from London, she witnesses something terrible: a young girl is taken from the platform, right before her eyes.
No one knows where I am.
But no one is reported missing and with Bridget the only witness, she is written off as an attention seeker. Nobody believes her – not even her own husband.
Can you find me?
But Bridget knows what she saw, and becomes consumed with finding the little girl. Only she can save the child’s life… but could delving into the mystery cost Bridget her own?

Wow, this book was absolutely amazing!! I read the synopsis and I expected good things, but wow.  I think this is possibly one of the best books I have read.

I read this book in one sitting.  I was so absorbed and I just ignored the world around me (which isn't hard at the moment).  This book was a great escape and is perfect for any fans of Girl on the Train.
This book had a wonderful twist at the end. Shocked me! But I did have a hard time sticking with it and found myself skimming more than anything. Overall I would say average with a great ending.