Cover Image: Better Sleep, Better You

Better Sleep, Better You

I really enjoyed this book and felt it was not as dry and boring as others on sleep. It gave lots of useful information on why sleep is important and how you can get better sleep.
Absolutely loved this book! Such great tips for sleeping better and a better you. I would recommend this book to others!
This is an easy-to-use guide to fixing your broken internal clock so you can get better sleep. It delves into the different systems of the body and how they interact to affect sleep. I appreciated the scientific explanations for why the different strategies work.

The book helps you identify which sleep problems you have so you can find the best methods for correcting them. It also includes a three-week program for resetting your internal clock, something it might be helpful to repeat during the change of seasons to get you back to your optimal state.

Thanks, NetGalley, for the ARC I received. This is my honest and voluntary review.
Thanks to NetGalley and the publisher for this eARC in exchange for an honest review.
"Better Sleep, Better You" is an easy guide to how lack of sleep affects your everyday life and how to get better sleep. It offers the typical roadblocks to sleep, such as physical, stress, etc... Yes, the scientific parts were a little tiring to get through, but they were necessary to understand why sleep is so important.  I did the 21 Sleep Reset and it helped me improve my sleep patterns. I liked the easy to follow suggestions on how to restart your sleep.
Better Sleep, Better You is an easy guide to how lack of sleep effects your everyday life and how to get better sleep. It offers the typical roadblocks to sleep, but goes so much further than the average how to get better sleep article. Yes, the scientific parts were a little tiring to get through, but they were necessary to understand why sleep is so important and how to improve your own sleep patterns. I liked the suggestions on how to restart your better sleep.

Thanks to netgalley and Little, Brown Spark for the arc
If you have ever wondered what affects sleep, why it's important to you and how to fix your sleep, well you may have found the right book for you. Lipman and Parikh go over hormones, environment, eating habits, stress, and other areas of your life that will affect your sleep. They explain the good, the bad and the ugly of what happens when one area is not balanced with the other, they give your the risks and the benefits. Now, this is not to replace an actual doctor, but it is a guide to help you to have better sleep. It explains all the areas of your life that are affected by lack of sleep, why you can not catch up on sleep, how much sleep and what kind of sleep you should be getting. It goes into detail about things you can do to fix your sleep habits. They even include a three-week challenge to reset your sleep. It's an overall interesting book with good details and examples.
Great guide to recommend!

In Better Sleep, Better You, sleep experts offer a no-stress guide and explain the benefits of getting the sleep you need for a better life. I really enjoyed these informations! Lipman and Parikh offer a guide that is well explained in details with which you can create your own personalized sleep program for a better living.

I received this book for free from Little, Brown Spark and NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Better Sleep, Better You is another informative book about how important it is that we get our rest.
Put down your phone and get some sleep. We’re hurting ourselves and we don’t even know it.
The was helpful, informative and beneficial to understanding why we need sleep. I liked the helpful questionnaire to narrow down potential issues. It gives step by step advice to improve sleep. Isn’t that great? I’m paraphrasing here but basically, “sleep is the clean-up crew that puts everything back together after the wear and tear of the day.”
The book talks about:
	•	Melatonin
	•	Endocrine system
	•	Sleeping pills
	•	Insomnia
	•	Sleep trackers (which I think helped me personally)
	•	Naps
	•	Exercise
	•	Diet
	•	Meditation
	•	Alcohol and Caffeine
	•	Dreams
This was good. I feel like EVERYONE needs to read this. I highly recommend it.
Thank you Little, Brown and Company via Netgalley for gifting me this ebook. I’m voluntarily leaving my review.
Most people know the general things you shouldn’t do to enhance your sleep and yet I felt that this book went one step further with tidbits and knowledge than I have read before. It’s a quick and easy read and they don’t expect you to turn into a monk they jokingly say, just give recommendations and understand that we have lives, jobs and social activities that we all need to have (they mention covid a bunch of times too). Found this informative and fast paced.
I feel like a lot of sleep self help books I have read, the authors are just presenting the same information in new ways, if that makes sense. This book was interesting and informative, but didn’t really present any new information that I haven’t previously read. If you a new reader to the sleep self help genre, I would definitely recommend this book. It is easy to read and the author lays everything out in an interesting and organized way.

Thank you to the publisher and Netgalley for sending me an ARC of this book.
A fantastic guide to how to get more sleep.A-book that helps you learn what steps to take to really relax and to have a good nights sleep,A book I will be returning to ,anytime I’m having sleep issues.Will be recommending,#netgalley#littlebrowb
I typically do not highlight my books, but I did in this one! There were so many interesting pieces of information and suggestions that I felt I needed to mark them. The authors do a good job of taking a bunch of scientific information and boiling it down to a few easy to interpret statements. They offer good suggestions on how to re-wire your body in order to get better sleep. I will definitely be trying some of the stretches and yoga poses they described. There are a lot of recommended herbs and supplements to try instead of medications, which, while informative, may not be ok depending on your health issues and doctor recommendations. Overall, good suggestions on simple things you can do to help yourself reset and fall into better sleep habits.
Do you have trouble sleeping? This book breaks down multiple reasons why you could have this problem and then gives you multiple different answers and ways on which you can approach on how to fix this. As someone who snores all the time and feels so bad being a hindrance to my partner I was relieved to see a couple tips to try that wouldn’t cost me a fortune. This is so necessary for everyone to read in life. I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.
This is a very comprehensive guide to getting and maintaining a healthy amount of sleep.  The authors explain the components necessary to attain this level of sleep, and include a three week reset to jump-start the process.  Sleep at different life stages are also explained, to help individualize the program
Science meets common sense in Better Sleep, Better You, a well organized, fact filled guide to getting that elusive good night’s sleep. Frank Lipman and Neil Parikh begin with a look at the importance of daily rhythms and how artificial light disturbs our sleep. The authors show how changes to our biological clocks also change our bodies and emotions. Chapters progress through diet and exercise to how to prepare your bedroom for optimum sleep. There’s even a section on dreams analyzing what they mean and during which sleep level they appear. Apps to improve lifestyle and sleep patterns are suggested. The final section proposes a three week body reset guaranteed to improve sleep and wellbeing.

Better Sleep, Better You is a perfect reference book for everyone’s bookshelf. Easy to read and full of advice, it’s a 5 star guide to getting 5 star sleep.

Thank you to NetGalley, Little, Brown and Company, Dr. Frank Lipman and Neil Parikh for this ARC.
I enjoyed reading this book a lot! It's full of useful information on the science of sleep - why we do it, and what we're doing wrong - and has a ton of advice adaptable for almost every situation so that its readers can improve their sleep habits. I learned a lot by reading this! Definitely would recommend as a gift for a friend interested in science or how things work - or for your friend running every day on 5 hours of sleep and not understanding why they're feeling like crap all the time!
This is a fantastic resource full of plenty of ideas to gain better sleep for a healthier and happier life. This is one I'll return to again and again. I highly recommend this fantastic guide to better sleep. Many thanks to the authors, publisher, and NetGalley for the advanced copy.