Cover Image: Antoni: Let's Do Dinner

Antoni: Let's Do Dinner

I enjoyed this book by Antoni. He is so funny and smart, and has a great writing style. He is a master chef. I like that he shared easy recipes, I have a few I added to my notebook. The food came out delicious.
This cookbook is everything! I love Antoni and his personality and know-how with flavors really shines through in this book. The recipes all sound delicious and like something I would actually want to cook and eat. And when it comes to cookbooks, feeling motivated to cook the food is arguably more important than it sounding good or looking good on a page. Would definitely recommend!!
Might not be the easiest and simplest recipes to follow , but I promise you they are delicious and worth trying them. Happy to be exposed to Polish cuisine! Will definitely try some of the recipes for my family gatherings.
Thank you to the author and publisher for providing me with a digital ARC of this title via Netgalley in exchange for my honest review.

Great cookbook. Really beautiful pictures and many dishes that I want to try.
Cannot believe I forgot to give feedback on this whenever I read this!

This was everything I had hoped it would be and more and I cannot WAIT for it to be published so I can get my hands on a physical copy. I. Am. So. Hungry. after reading this book.
My favourite thing about this was his laidback attitude throughout - don't like an ingredient? Don't us it, or sub it out for this or that. There's nothing pretentious or overthetop about the recipes, and his lists of pantry/freezer/fridge essentials made me feel like a very prepared adult as I could tick off most of what he listed lol.
This felt like a cookbook full of recipes from someone who wanted to take the stress out of trying new ways with old staples and it was so much fun.
ARC provided by Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
Great cookbook! I really enjoyed reading and trying out some of the recipes.
I love Antoni! I appreciate he’s bringing modern Polish cuisine to people that wouldn’t normally try it. But this cookbook is packed with so many yummy recipes! And Antoni loves frozen peas as much as I do. Thank you so much for the ARC.
If you're looking to spice up your evenings by making vibrant, fragrant, and challenging food, then look no further than Antoni Porowski's latest cookbook 'Antoni: Let's Do Dinner'. Before embarking be warned, this mouthwatering cookbook isn't for entry-level microwave meal fans but is instead aimed at those budding chef de partie's who have good knife skills and a real flair for cooking.

While the recipes can be somewhat difficult, and the ingredients Antoni lists are not always readily available, the Let's Do Dinner cookbook poses an excellent read. The ultimate inspiration to ditch Deliveroo and cook up a storm in the kitchen. I'll cook, you clean.
I was thrilled to get an ARC of this book. I love Antoni, and I think he's an absolute genius in the kitchen. This book has lots of recipes and tricks that you won't see just anywhere. Antoni has perfectly curated these meals to taste like luxury with every bite. Excellent cookbook!
I love Antoni and this didn't disappoint. A great selection of recipes - many of which I can't wait to try!
A great second cookbook filled with fun affordable dinners and recipes to change up your cooking routine! lots of pictures that will make you hungry! Love Antoni's touches in this cookbook and the recipes and a good moderate level of cook.
Great cookbook.  Love the pics, lots of good recipes. Not too many ingredients and recipes not too difficult.
Excellent cookbook! I know how much a cookbook excites me by how many little slips of paper I add to it as bookmarks. This book has so many recipes that I want to try. I have already made two and they both got rave reviews. The Chicken Paillard with Caper Butter sauce was easy to make and so flavorful. I also made the Slow Cooker Coq Au Vin which was also easy and had the most delicious broth. I love finding good slow cooker recipes as it makes my life as a working mom that much easier. I can't wait to try more recipes.

I highly recommend this cookbook!
Another fantastic cookbook from the always fabulous Antoni Porowski! Would highly recommend to anyone lacking inspiration for their daily meals, this book provided fantastic ideas and suggestions that I will be using for a long time to come.
Antoni! Always bubbly and enjoyable. This cookbook is a breath of fresh air with new recipes that I have yet to encounter. This is a perfect book for the cook in your life. I would definitely purchase this for a friend. The photographs were also exquisitely taken!
I love Antoni from his time on Queer Eye so I needed to try out his recipes and boy was I not disappointed. His recipes are delicious, but also not crazy difficult — which I feel like is Antoni's brand. I mean his most famous Queer Eye recipe is his guac, which is such an easy staple. His comfort food pasta dishes, like baked mac and cheese, but also his chorizo recipe was so good!
This is a beautiful cookbook and the recipes sound delicious. That being said, for many of us this is a “read but not use” type of cookbook. The recipes can get quite difficult and the ingredients are not readily available to a large portion of the population. If you do find them, be prepared to sell an organ. If Antoni and I do dinner, he’ll need to be the one treating. Even with the downsides it’s a fun read!
The recipes were great for everyone of every level. They're great come home for dinner and make it quick.
My FAVORITE from Queer Eye!! I loved this cookbook and am planning on purchasing the physical copy! Simple delicious meals!
Let's Do Dinner showcases some fairly simple recipes perfect for a casual and delicious weeknight meal. Some of the ingredient combinations were ones I wouldn't have thought of, but sounded delicious as I started reading the cookbook. This is a great book for someone getting into a weeknight cooking rut and wanting to expand their recipe base.

Thank you to Mariner Books and to Netgalley for the ARC. All opinions are my own.