Cover Image: Antoni: Let's Do Dinner

Antoni: Let's Do Dinner

Maybe this cookbook is just not meant for me. I love to cook and try new recipes, but I could only find maybe one recipe I’d cook in this book. I was a little bummed because I love Antoni from Queer Eye.
This is a solid cookbook for fans of the author. There were some surprising records in the book, and each one was relatively straightforward. This is a good pick for a home cook with some experience, definitely not for beginners. Antoni fans will appreciate the photo spreads and personal anecdotes. Good options for vegans and omnivores alike with an emphasis on whole foods.
I love this book so much. I can't wait to try out these yummy sounding recipes. Antoni is just such a fun person!
After watching Queer Eye and reading Antoni's first cookbook, I was so excited to skim through this latest cookbook, focused entirely on dinner. From the beautiful photographs to the delicious dinner ideas, this cookbook does not disappoint. The book is divided up into 11 parts: pantry tips, salads, veggies, eggs, sandwiches, carbs, fish, chicken/turkey, meat, comfort food, and snacks. He also has a few pages that are an easy reference for fast weekday meals. Overall, I was impressed with the photographs and how accessible he is able to make cooking to a wide audience. If you're a fan of Antoni, this new cookbook will not disappoint.

I'm excited to make some of his recipes, and will update this review when I do so!
I was super excited to know Antoni was writing another cookbook. Thank you for an opportunity to read this.
I have tried the slow-cooker pork carnitas and they were delicious!!  I am excited to try  chicken nachos, all of the pasta dishes, and some of the soups/salad recipes.

It was easy read and I love all of behind the recipe stories that Antoni has for each recipe. No doubt the main message of this book is food plus friends/family equals happiness :D

I like the organization  of recipes in this book, and the little short quotes separating each section.

Another cookbook to add to my bookshelf.

I will add more  to this review or the one on Goodreads once I try some more recipes.
Antoni is my favorite from Queer Eye and I think his recipes are so fun and easy to make. There were so many recipes that I bookmarked! I think this is a very helpful cookbook for someone like me. That is, someone who isn't a cook, but still wants to branch out and try new things! I highly recommend Antoni's second cookbook! It's even better then the first!
Fab 5 fan anyone?
I love Antoni and his cooking. I was super excited to get this book. Dinner is super important and I need dinner recipes. I went into this book with a challenge. I am from a developing country in Africa, the question on my mind was can I create the recipes locally or I would have to go out and search for the ingredients.
Good news, it is possible to make some (SOME) of the recipes but if you want to make all of them I wish you the best. I’m a home chef ( basic way to say I love to cook and have no training) so I’m always trying out recipes. I would recommend this book cause it’s written in a way that you can substitute items to match what is available locally. Yummy dinner anyone? Antoni’s the plug!
I love Antoni on Queer Eye and his food always looks SO GOOD, so I instantly wanted to read this cookbook! All the content headings are punny and I love all of these recipes so much that I will have to make almost all of them for myself.
Love Antoni!! All these recipes sounds delicious and the pictures are amazing. Really enjoy the personal stories scattered throughout. Will be buying this one for sure :)
What a great cookbook! I've been trying to find new ways to make my stalwart foods, and this book is going to help me tremendously! I especially can't wait to try the homemade pizza with eggs (never would have thought to add eggs!) and the ridiculously delicious-looking sandwiches/tacos.
Antoni Porowski does such a great job with his cookbooks. The recipes are easy to follow and things I actually feel confident making! The pictures are beautiful and it's a book I'll come back to again and again!
I received an arc of this title from NetGalley for an honest review. After watch Queer Eye I was all over Antoni's recipes from the show. I found some recipes that I really wanted to try and some with ingredients I wasn't sure I could find in my local grocery store. Otherwise, it's a great addition to your cookbook collection.
In one word: Vibrant.

Vibrant in personality, color, imagery, flavors and overall feeling.
This feels less like a cookbook and more like a friend hanging out at your kitchen counter letting you in on his recipes and cooking insights.

The Antoni we know and love gets to shine in his own right, completely comfortable and doing that which he knows best.
This isn't your average cut and dry recipes. From the way they're organized, introduced and presented, they feel organic and exciting.

This not only a great addition to your kitchen, but will make a great gift to a young adults venturing out of their comfort zone and hoping to elevate their cooking skills.
I am a huge fan of Queer Eye, and Antoni's food is simple and accessible for most people.The photography in this book is stunning.

The recipes that I have made so far are simple and delicious.
I would highly recommend this book though I was a little amused that Antoni reminds me of Christian Bale in American Psycho in some of the pics.

The recipes look so good that I'll be re reading the book to try out the recipes.

It also makes a great coffee table books because of the quality of the pictures.

I've not seen Queer Eye for the Straight Guy but I will after this as Antoni's personality and passion for food comes across in this book.

Many thanks to Netgalley and the publisher for providing me with an ARC version of this book.  Highly recommend!
This book is very Antoni - merging the sophisticated with the everyday.
Some of the recipes seemed to go out of their way to suggest esoteric ingredients, while others helped to dress up something simple.
Not really my style of cookbook, but it fulfilled my expectations.
The food and images are beautiful. There's an overabundance of cheesy glamour-type photos of Antoni, way more than is necessary for a cookbook, but I can overlook that because the recipes all look great. They're simple and creative and it would be an easy cookbook to grab for someone who is looking for something different, but it wary of complex recipes.
I have to admit that I'm pretty picky when it comes to cookbooks -- I don't want to prepare a dish that requires 50 steps or a trek to the grocery store to buy almost that many ingredients.  And I definitely need to see photos since I am most definitely a visual learner.

I'm happy to say that Antoni Porowski's cookbook passes my test with flying colors.  The photos are visually appealing -- almost like mini works of art -- and Antoni creates dishes with ingredients that most of us have on hand or at least we don't need to break the bank in buying what is needed.

His text is straightforward, easy to follow, and I love the way he adds to a recipe with other ingredient substitutions.  A definite staple for the home cook.

Thank you to Houghton Mifflin Harcout and #NetGalley for providing me with a digital advance copy of #Untitled Cookbook in exchange for my review.
Antoni: Let's Do Dinner by Antoni Porowski is a compilation of some of his favorite recipes that can be thrown together quickly on a busy weeknight.  While Porowki's recipes are simple and healthy, they are also full of flavor.  The photographs in the book are wonderful and the photographs of his slow-cooker coq au riesling and turkey stuffed poblanos enticed me to add the ingredients to my shopping list right away; they were both delicious!  The slow-cooker pork carnitas and strip steak with harissa butter were also favorites.  And I especially liked his idea of a platter of grilled fish and vegetables and the recipes for the various flavored butters that can be used to turn fish or shrimp into something special.  His recipes are creative, easy to follow and they taste great!  Porowski also includes little stories throughout the book that make it a cookbook you want to read as well as cook from.  I think you will find yourself turning to this cookbook again and again and I highly recommend it.  Thank you to NetGalley, the author, and the publisher for providing me with a digital copy of this book prior to publication in exchange for my review.  This review is being posted immediately to my GoodReads account and will be posted on Amazon and Barnes and Noble upon the book's publication.
A huge thank you to NetGalley and Houghton Mifflin Harcourt for providing me with ARC!

I found this cookbook to be very aesthetically pleasing. It doesn't hurt that Antoni is too! This definitely isn't going to be your go-to, everyday cookbook because the ingredients aren't items that you just *happen* to have in your fridge/pantry at any given time. However, I do love his use of clean and locally sourced + sustainable ingredients, and the recipes are quite delicious!