Cover Image: The "I Love My Instant Pot®" 5-Ingredient Recipe Book

The "I Love My Instant Pot®" 5-Ingredient Recipe Book

Thank you to Netgalley for an opportunity to read and review this ARC. What a wonderful, simple and colorful recipe book with very appetizing recipes that my entire family will love! We love our new instant pot and will enjoy trying these recipes soon!
This would be a great gift idea for new Instant Pot owners. We use our Instant Pot weekly so we're always happy to try new quick and easy recipes. The directions in this book are easy to follow.
Great book, Used this book several times.
fantastic and easy recipes to follow.  Would happily recommend this book to others.
I really enjoyed trying recipes from this Instant Pot cookbook! I liked that it was easy 5 ingredients and that I could mostly just throw everything in. This was a great cookbook to get after I just got my pot as a Xmas present!
For the instant pot beginner, this is a fantastic book for starting and getting to know how to best use the instant pot.
What a great cookbook! The material is well written and presented in an easy to follow manner. I look forward to trying out several of these recipes.
I gotta be honest, I am not the best cook, but the introduction of the instant pot and  the air fryer have helped me up my game. That being said the instant pot can be a little intimidating so a book like this is just what I needed to help me actually use it. There are some really yummy and unique recipes in here like the Moroccan Inspired Chicken Thighs. My only comment is that its called a 5 Ingredient Recipe book and most of the recipes have a little more than 5 ingredients, although still minimal! Great book!
Really great and easy to follow recipes, I have enjoyed making them.
The book offers a wide range and perfect if you have an instant pot.
This is a superb and simple Instant Pot cookbook. There are tons of recipe categories including the usually neglected sides and appetizers. Main dishes split by protein type which I loved for easy recipe finding.

With only 5 ingredients, excluding salt, pepper and a fat, the recipes are easier than most other books. My only critique is the lack of pictures at about 20% of the recipes.

Thank you Adam's Media and NetGalley for this ARC in exchange for an honest review.
I have been looking for a good recipe book to utilize my Instant Pot  especially on days where I work late but want to give my family a wholesome home cooked meal. I especially loved the Blueberry Oat Muffins they were super easy to make and delicious!
An Instant Pot can be an intimidating appliance for new owners. This cookbook breaks down the basics of cooking with your appliance, and the five-ingredient recipes make it easy to get started. From peanut butter and banana oatmeal to tomato basil soup, there's something here for every appetite. I would have liked more pictures (I prefer a cookbook with a photo for every recipe), but this is an approachable introduction to the Instant Pot.
This book is great for a beginner in the Instant Pot world as it explains how to use it and how you will get best results.
It is not only for beginners though it has some nice recipes with only 5 ingredients! How great is that?
No trawling the supermarkets looking for loads of different ingredients.
It is American so some of the recipes aren’t necessarily the recipes we see here. I wouldn’t say I will make them all. But overall I would say it’s worth a read.
This is a fun cookbook, easy to follow recipes, beautiful photos. I made some of them and they turned out yummy. I like that hte book has apps, full meals, and desserts too!
So grateful for this great resource!! Especially love all the helpful tips. Can’t wait to use my InstaPot all the time!!
This was good - some of the recipes were interesting, and a lot were recipes I would make another way, but it game me good ideas.
I Love My Instant Pot 5-Ingredient Recipe Book by Michelle Fagone

240 Pages
Publisher: Adams Media
Release Date: February 9, 2021

Nonfiction, Cooking, Food & Wine

There are 175 recipes divided into the following chapters.

Chapter 1: Cooking with an Instant Pot
Chapter 8: Beef and Pork Main Dishes
Chapter 9: Seafood and Fish Main Dishes
Chapter 10: Vegetarian Main Dishes
Chapter 11: Desserts

One of the favorite things I love to make with my Instant Pot is hard-boiled eggs. I was happy to see the recipe included in this book that is similar to the one I use. Recently I purchased some glass custard glasses and a stackable rack for my pot. Now I cannot wait to use them to make Tomato Mozzarella Basil Egg Bites and Bacon Cheddar Scrambled Egg Muffins. The Bacon Onion Cheddar Frittata sounds amazing too. There are too many recipes that I want to make from this book.

The recipes in the book are written in an easy-to-follow style. There is nutritional information listed for all recipes. The ingredients are readily available in most pantries and grocery stores. If you have an Instant Pot, you definitely need this book.
The "I Love My Instant Pot" 5-Ingredient Recipe Book by
Michelle Fagone

I received an Instant Pot as a gift and have been fumbling with recipes and instructions ever since. With its tutorial section, this cookbook is helpful for a beginning Instant Pot user. Like me!

It contains plenty of photographs to accompany the basic recipes in the book. The 5-ingredient title is a bit of a misnomer, as many of the dishes also use several additional "pantry staples." The dishes are still simple and require items most cooks will have on hand.

I look forward to experimenting with the cookbook and mastering–finally!—my Instant Pot.
I’m not going to lie, my success and satisfaction with my Instant Pot has been pretty mixed so far. At first, I was scared of it and made it much more complicated than it really was. Then, once I had a produced a few good meals (soups, ribs, a random stir fry) I was on board. That’s not to say that I don’t still find myself with a lackluster end result here and there (😬). I still would never make hard boiled eggs any other way.

This cookbook appealed to me because it’s the real deal. It has a foolproof complete set of instructions for each product. It has solid recipes that range from a bit more elegant to the staple meals most families would see on their tables. But the best thing is that the ingredients are pretty much pantry staples and there 5 of them.

This book also will walk you through the basics of how to use the Instant Pot making it a great beginner cookbook. It also suggests pantry staples and accessories for cooking convenience. I have made 4 recipes so far and each one has been well received! I definitely recommend this cookbook. I just wish it had more pictures (personal preference for my cookbooks).

Thanks to NetGalley, the author and Adams Media for a copy in exchange for a review.
Rating 4

I bought my Instant Pot back in December and I have been trying out new recipes ever since. I chose this book because of the 5 ingredient promise as stated in the title. It is true majority of the recipes only use five ingredients however, some items are not considered an ingredient such as spices or broths. So those items will need to be added on top of the five limit which I was fine with. For still being a beginner I found almost all of these recipes to be doable. I have already made ten recipes and all of them came out great and my favorites were the chocolate chip cheesecake and the jalapeno popper potato salad. The directions are easy to follow and very straight forward. The book contains a wide range of recipes and with such a variety it won't leave you disappointed. I recommend for beginners or if you just want some hassle free meals.

**Received an advanced copy through NetGalley in return for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. **
Thanks to the author, publisher, and netgalley for a copy of this cookbook in exchange for honest feedback.

Everybody seems to be using an instant pot nowadays! So of course a cookbook detailing some of the utilizations and recipes that work best for this tool.

What this cookbook offers: the beginning of the book is an overview of the instant pot (buttons, functions, cooking methods, accessories, cleaning/functioning guide). The food: 1) breakfast; 2) soups, stews, and chili, 3) beans, rice, and grains; 4) appetizers; 5) side dishes; 6) chicken main dishes; 7) beef and pork; 8) seafood and dish; 9) vegetarian dishes; 10) desserts.

There is a lot offered. The recipes are pretty simple, but their value is teaching you how they can be cooked in the instant pot obviously! So, at the end of the day, I think this would be something that would be helpful for someone who got this instant pot and wants to use it by thinking outside of the box! A bunch of ideas are helpful when you get new equipment.